Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to make another comment about this. I follow HarryMarkle on Facebook and the comments raised something I didn’t know.

Apparently George’s nickname is Archie and has been from birth. Meagain knew this, and of course Harry. But they still went ahead and named their son officially by the same name.

Gobsmacked. Meagain really is insane.
this is true, remember the article of the woman who saw George and Charlotte and he said his name was Archie. it was his nickname and his safe name, and they took that 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Happy Easter Tattlers.
May you keep happy and safe....
and eat as much chocolate as possible X
🐰🐣🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Easter Tattlers.
May you keep happy and safe....
and eat as much chocolate as possible X
🐰🐣🌻
And to you, Carmen :) I've been eating Lindt Easter egg for breakfast, so I'm off to a good start here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Harry Markle blog is excellent. Looks like they’re not even going to be able to sell the photos. Let’s see if theArchewell Instagram gets launched on Archie’s birthday,with a photo

There were rumours of her being on the cover of various US magazines to celebrate the first birthday of the ‘baby’ known as Archie, hinted heavily for the May/June editions. However, most magazine offices are closed and magazines are being produced remotely, and print editions are being delayed (obviously, as non-essential items, and workers must adhere to social distancing) for numerous reason. Besides that, most people aren’t going to put buying a magazine on the top of their list, where toilet paper, bleach, hand sanitizer, and cans of soup are far more important. That plan will fall flat, and all it does is show how devious and manipulative MM has been. Given the backlash with Sussex stories, and magazines that need to relate to their audience over the global pandemic, will they pull the paid for and planned Sussex stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Harry Markle blog is excellent. Looks like they’re not even going to be able to sell the photos. Let’s see if theArchewell Instagram gets launched on Archie’s birthday,with a photo

There were rumours of her being on the cover of various US magazines to celebrate the first birthday of the ‘baby’ known as Archie, hinted heavily for the May/June editions. However, most magazine offices are closed and magazines are being produced remotely, and print editions are being delayed (obviously, as non-essential items, and workers must adhere to social distancing) for numerous reason. Besides that, most people aren’t going to put buying a magazine on the top of their list, where toilet paper, bleach, hand sanitizer, and cans of soup are far more important. That plan will fall flat, and all it does is show how devious and manipulative MM has been. Given the backlash with Sussex stories, and magazines that need to relate to their audience over the global pandemic, will they pull the paid for and planned Sussex stories?
She’s that desperate now she’ll have to put her picture on rolls of toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
this is true, remember the article of the woman who saw George and Charlotte and he said his name was Archie. it was his nickname and his safe name, and they took that 🙄
It's a bleeping horrible name, George has had a lucky escape!
But yes I agree that it's a crappy thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Happy Easter everyone..........mmmm Lindt

from the Harry Markle blog,

From the surprise appearances at the British Fashion Awards (2018) where she attempted to readjust her bump after Clare Waight-Keller hugged her and dislodged it

I’ve seen things floating around re the pregnancy etc but don’t know the background behind them, why is everyone so convinced she was never pregnant? Does anyone know what it is with the fake pregnancy, baby bump thing & where all that came from?

The coat flapping thing was beyond painful! WTF was that about? Is that desperation, the narcissism showing, look at me? Or I n case we’d forgotten she was up-duffed!

Reactions: 11

So according to the Daily Mail they are planning to move into Mel (fascist tit bag) Gibson's old mansion. I'm not that keen on the decor, its got horrible stone walls all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

From the surprise appearances at the British Fashion Awards (2018) where she attempted to readjust her bump after Clare Waight-Keller hugged her and dislodged it

I’ve seen things floating around re the pregnancy etc but don’t know the background behind them, why is everyone so convinced she was never pregnant? Does anyone know what it is with the fake pregnancy, baby bump thing & where all that came from?

The coat flapping thing was beyond painful! WTF was that about? Is that desperation, the narcissism showing, look at me? Or I n case we’d forgotten she was up-duffed!
Personally I believe that she really was pregnant because she would have been a fool not to go along with protocol and ensure she gave birth to a royal baby. A surrogate wouldn't have been accepted and Archie is her meal ticket for life.

Reactions: 22

So according to the Daily Mail they are planning to move into Mel (fascist tit bag) Gibson's old mansion. I'm not that keen on the decor, its got horrible stone walls all over the place.
It looks like the kind of place in which Serbian gangsters hold sex parties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Personally I believe that she really was pregnant because she would have been a fool not to go along with protocol and ensure she gave birth to a royal baby. A surrogate wouldn't have been accepted and Archie is her meal ticket for life.
Yes but we all know she’s not as clever as she likes to think and regularly fucks up through lack of attention to detail. ie. using a surrogate and not carrying and giving birth to the child herself affects her rights to the child under “royal guidelines”.

Follow Torronto Paper on twitter for all the background on this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise that was his nick name from birth. ( I did hear him telling the lady his name was Archie).
meghan must be a psychopath. No wonder the Cambridges wanted to steer clear.

She’d have been better off marrying Ashley Cole. He’s far richer than Harry and she’s probably better suited to the WAG aesthetic in terms of fashion and styling.
I thought Ashley Cole was gay. Although shes not compliant enough to be a beard ( see: George Clooney)

That house is hideous. Although it is similar looking to the place on vancouver island.
where on earth are they getting at least £10m from to buy a house?
She really is deluded. Something huge will have to kick off in 12months time when the funding stops. Divorce or both of them come back.
I canno see how they can earn a cent thé US with Coronavirus...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.