Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like it could belong to them, same blue box. How many followers does it have?

Did they get to transfer all their followers from the old account? Or have they gotta start again?
Instead of all the hassle of starting a new insta profile, they could actually simply change the handle of their existing profile and it'll keep all their existing followers, but it'd just have a new handle name. Of course, they may be too thick to realise that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For the benefit of Momof5intheStates we refer to the, er, front bottom of a lady as a fanny, not the, er, back bottom like you do over there.

😁
Oh well done you! *claps in appreciation* . You explained that beautifully and without finger wagging.
I forgot our 'merican cousins refer to an arse as a fanny. Not sure what they call a UK fanny (apart from Ginger obviously).
When I'm being polite I call it the lady garden. I was convent educated you know and can be polite when I choose.
I don't know what the nuns called it. I shudder to speculate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh well done you! *claps in appreciation* . You explained that beautifully and without finger wagging.
I forgot our 'merican cousins refer to an arse as a fanny. Not sure what they call a UK fanny (apart from Ginger obviously).
When I'm being polite I call it the lady garden. I was convent educated you know and can be polite when I choose.
I went to Catholic School. Oh how I shudder at the memories. I have picked up quite of "terminology" thanks to the shows I watch. Every so often I'll spit one out, and my husband or kids will look at me like I've grown 2 more heads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Then I get a "do what?!?!" Living in Cajun Country (before I get corrected for saying something wrong, that's exactly where I live and my husband is considered a Cajun or coonass.....it's Louisiana after all) I've learned a lot of different words I'd never heard of growing up in southern California. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just put this here, while I'm catching up 😊 on page 25 so far lol..

😬😬😬😬😬😬View attachment 108788
ok I seriously can not even imagine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I went to Catholic School. Oh how I shudder at the memories. I have picked up quite of "terminology" thanks to the shows I watch. Every so often I'll spit one out, and my husband or kids will look at me like I've grown 2 more heads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Then I get a "do what?!?!" Living in Cajun Country (before I get corrected for saying something wrong, that's exactly where I live and my husband is considered a Cajun or coonass.....it's Louisiana after all) I've learned a lot of different words I'd never heard of growing up in southern California. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ok I seriously can not even imagine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Cajun country makes me think of swamps and gators and houses on stilts and JC Van Dam going postal on the bad guys from the city.
Van Dam was my guilty pleasure, I was so innocent. πŸ˜‡

• Haha

is this the offical insta?
It says page not found for me, I'm on my kindle. I try on my phone...Nope ..this page is not available..broken or removed.

Good point. As usual Migraine fell off the bandwagon head first.

Maybe Ginger inspired ones then. The shape would be more candle like and they could smell of musty old English Cathedrals and Gangans castles. A sort of "duck you" to the establishment who wouldn't let her bung Glade California Ocean Breeze air fresheners under all the seats at the wedding.
i just had a thought of someone putting whoopie cushions under each seat πŸ˜±πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cajun country makes me think of swamps and gators and houses on stilts and JC Van Dam going postal on the bad guys from the city.
Van Dam was my guilty pleasure, I was so innocent. πŸ˜‡
you've described a lot of areas, that's for sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we don't live like that, though our house is built up higher because we have Bayous infront across the road and at the back of our property. We're more the Steele Magnolias type.

Now what is the opinion on them in the USA media? obviously there have been more important things happening (even though H&M don't think so) but as Brit papers have mentioned their announcements to put it politely "bad timing" has not helped with their worth.
Found this article.
its mainly sycophantic but does criticise them a bit, so it’s not such a teeth itching read as the New Yorker arse licking piece

Reactions: 6
Found this article.
its mainly sycophantic but does criticise them a bit, so it’s not such a teeth itching read as the New Yorker arse licking piece
There's this one, too - but y'all might have already seen this....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Apparently, according to DanjA zonE on YouTube, Harry has told his friends that he is afraid he 'may be going to look stupid'....
Nah Harry, surely not love...πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚
Going to? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Do you think the Harkles will turn up? If they do, she’ll make sure it’s about her somehow
They shouldn’t get an invite in the name of β€œclimate control” and an unnecessary long haul flight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if ginge and cringe will release something to coincide with the birthday images of will and Kate’s little ones? Wouldn’t surprise me!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
For the benefit of Momof5intheStates we refer to the, er, front bottom of a lady as a fanny, not the, er, back bottom like you do over there.

😁
Daintily put Norbs, Mr. Darcy would be proud. 😊

From
From one convent hussy to another, it is said that nuns don't actually have them.
Their unpleasantnesses are miraculously transformed into golden rose petals, and wafted up to heaven. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Found this article.
Samantha Markle is right about her sister being a narcissistic social climber, but she comes across as a nasty piece of work in her interviews which makes it easy for the fans to dismiss her. Unfortunately the sugars will never take anything she says seriously. All they see is beautiful Meghan vs her bitter jealous sister.

Thomas Markle hasn't done himself any favours in the press either but I think at least some people feel sorry for him. I always thought that she felt ashamed of him and didn't want him to walk her up the aisle. The fact that Harry has never spoken to him makes him seem like a disgusting snob.

Ghosting your own father for being a disappointment is really low. I'm looking forward to hearing what happens with the sickeningly phoney 'poor me you've broken my heart but I can still do fancy writing' letter she sent to him being the centre of that press court case. Hopefully there's more to come out there.

Jesus I had to speed read that and skip the pages about Augustus someone who died about 200 years ago.
So the writer edited everything to make the Harkles sound like the sun shone out of their arses.

No one showed up to see them at Mansion house ( under the umbrella) cos they hate them, and the few that did booed and jeered them.
Harry had a grim face at Westminster abbey, not because of his mother’s funeral but because the papers were going to leak he’d been pranked by Russians pretending to be Greta Thunberg.
And you were lucky William even bothered to say hello to you after you threw a hissy fit after the procession.
It was a load of bleeping tripe. I can't believe people get paid for writing that sort of waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So maybe I'm the last to notice. But in this hideous outfit, where in that shade of green Cringe looks like she's about to go on stage in Wicked (very apt I suppose), Ginge has almost exactly the same shade of emerald green in his jacket lining. See where it is turned up in this photo. So is she enforcing her costume choices on to him as well? Or does he just happen to have a whole collection of near-identical blue suits each with different coloured linings, for every occasion (not very good for the environment, if he does).

I don't believe this is by chance. In my suits the jacket linings are all black or grey or similar to the suit colour, not bright Wicked green. I do have some jackets with brighter coloured linings, but they are in specifically eveningwear jackets, where you get away with a touch more flamboyance than a man does in "daytime" suits.

( I should apologise for reposting this picture again. I know that whenever I see it now, thanks to the comments on an earlier episode of this thread, I just see her in her corset telling Cuckold Harry what he's going to get after the event, to keep him in line. Quite traumatic :( )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.