Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hence the delicious expression "Dry as a Nuns Nasty".

WTF has gone wrong with the New Yorker? It used to be the home of Gotham City Fyne Writing but now it alternates pretentious woke twaddle with tedious Trump bashing.

The attempt to portray 30megatons as some kind of added-tragedy bi-racial Grace Kelly, is not only dreary to the point of literal unreadability but also full of misrepresentations and errors that would never have got past the legendary "fact checkers" in its glory days.

I would imagine the American media havent quite worked out where to land on this pair of bastards just in case they can sell copy on them being vaguely likeable like Pimpmomas dancing latex hoes; they will work out that being hated is their USP - then the fun will start.

Reactions: 14
So maybe I'm the last to notice. But in this hideous outfit, where in that shade of green Cringe looks like she's about to go on stage in Wicked (very apt I suppose), Ginge has almost exactly the same shade of emerald green in his jacket lining. See where it is turned up in this photo. So is she enforcing her costume choices on to him as well? Or does he just happen to have a whole collection of near-identical blue suits each with different coloured linings, for every occasion (not very good for the environment, if he does).

I don't believe this is by chance. In my suits the jacket linings are all black or grey or similar to the suit colour, not bright Wicked green. I do have some jackets with brighter coloured linings, but they are in specifically eveningwear jackets, where you get away with a touch more flamboyance than a man does in "daytime" suits.

( I should apologise for reposting this picture again. I know that whenever I see it now, thanks to the comments on an earlier episode of this thread, I just see her in her corset telling Cuckold Harry what he's going to get after the event, to keep him in line. Quite traumatic :( )
I suspect Harry’s suit is a bespoke Savile Row, hence the fancy lining.
its looks like and I suspect it did cost more than the ill fitting green goblin costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know what the nuns called it. I shudder to speculate.
Yum yums?.😜

Samantha Markle is right about her sister being a narcissistic social climber, but she comes across as a nasty piece of work in her interviews which makes it easy for the fans to dismiss her. Unfortunately the sugars will never take anything she says seriously. All they see is beautiful Meghan vs her bitter jealous sister.

Thomas Markle hasn't done himself any favours in the press either but I think at least some people feel sorry for him. I always thought that she felt ashamed of him and didn't want him to walk her up the aisle. The fact that Harry has never spoken to him makes him seem like a disgusting snob.

Ghosting your own father for being a disappointment is really low. I'm looking forward to hearing what happens with the sickeningly phoney 'poor me you've broken my heart but I can still do fancy writing' letter she sent to him being the centre of that press court case. Hopefully there's more to come out there.

It was a load of bleeping tripe. I can't believe people get paid for writing that sort of waffle.
Exactly, anything her family write about them I write off because although they may have some legit points they are full of vitriol.

Kev1974, it's very cringey when adults wear matching/colour coordinating clothes (unless a bride and groom). It's particularly cheesy at the commonwealth event because from my opinion they just wanted to demonstrate to the world that the 2 of them are united and strong together so 'ner ner ner ner nah" England

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kev1974, it's very cringey when adults wear matching/colour coordinating clothes (unless a bride and groom). It's particularly cheesy at the commonwealth event because from my opinion they just wanted to demonstrate to the world that the 2 of them are united and strong together so 'ner ner ner ner nah" England
The Cambridges often coordinate their colours.

Reactions: 6
So maybe I'm the last to notice. But in this hideous outfit, where in that shade of green Cringe looks like she's about to go on stage in Wicked (very apt I suppose), Ginge has almost exactly the same shade of emerald green in his jacket lining. See where it is turned up in this photo. So is she enforcing her costume choices on to him as well? Or does he just happen to have a whole collection of near-identical blue suits each with different coloured linings, for every occasion (not very good for the environment, if he does).

I don't believe this is by chance. In my suits the jacket linings are all black or grey or similar to the suit colour, not bright Wicked green. I do have some jackets with brighter coloured linings, but they are in specifically eveningwear jackets, where you get away with a touch more flamboyance than a man does in "daytime" suits.

( I should apologise for reposting this picture again. I know that whenever I see it now, thanks to the comments on an earlier episode of this thread, I just see her in her corset telling Cuckold Harry what he's going to get after the event, to keep him in line. Quite traumatic :( )
I really bleeping hate that vile green outfit with the bad bra it's ghastly. Obviously they spent time coordinating their wardrobes before they came back and it was probably all thought through by Meghan (certainly not a stylist with any taste).

It's another way of her maintaining control over him and very 'TV'. She probably picked up the idea from TV presenters coordinating their outfits and for some reason thought that they should do the same.
Remember it's not enough for her to be constantly pawing him, he has to show his devotion in myriad ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
you've described a lot of areas, that's for sure 😂😂😂 we don't live like that, though our house is built up higher because we have Bayous infront across the road and at the back of our property. We're more the Steele Magnolias type.
I loved that film. Although since I’ve been diagnosed with T1D in the interim it now scares the bejesus out of me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
this 😂😂
Apparently, according to DanjA zonE on YouTube, Harry has told his friends that he is afraid he 'may be going to look stupid'....
Nah Harry, surely not love...🙊🙊🙊😂
When gaslighting results in a boiling frog
A6A5772A-1DC2-4D17-8304-16DE808F654C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hope this link works but it's Yankee Wally's latest YT on Doria Ragland....

• Wow
Sorry I know its the Fail 🤦‍♀️ but couldn't not share.

Dunno if any of you were watching Lorraine this morning but she said something along the lines of 'It's on the front pages that Prince Harry is struggling with LA life - I DON'T CARE!'

It was hilarious. She was basically pointing out that we want to hear about our Doctors and other key workers and their struggles, what we can do to help in these tough times etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I loved that film. Although since I’ve been diagnosed with T1D in the interim it now scares the bejesus out of me.
My brother n law and cousin n law are both T1D. 2 yrs after our daughter, I was diagnosed with T2D. We actually know the family the story is based on. My brother n law briefly dated (Shelby's) son's step sister, while in high school.

Hence the delicious expression "Dry as a Nuns Nasty".

WTF has gone wrong with the New Yorker? It used to be the home of Gotham City Fyne Writing but now it alternates pretentious woke twaddle with tedious Trump bashing.

The attempt to portray 30megatons as some kind of added-tragedy bi-racial Grace Kelly, is not only dreary to the point of literal unreadability but also full of misrepresentations and errors that would never have got past the legendary "fact checkers" in its glory days.

I would imagine the American media havent quite worked out where to land on this pair of bastards just in case they can sell copy on them being vaguely likeable like Pimpmomas dancing latex hoes; they will work out that being hated is their USP - then the fun will start.
Our press is, pretty much are up with the dumbass! She hates Trump, so they will automatically worship her. It's pathetic, really!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Hope this link works but it's Yankee Wally's latest YT on Doria Ragland....
So what she (or the blog she's reading out) seems to be suggesting is that
  • Meghan's mum (Doria) started out with a similar strategy to Meghan of forcing herself into film studio circles and that's how she met Thomas Markle
  • They got on well at first but at some point he lost his job and they ended up starting a travel company together
  • Things went from bad to wose between them so Doria, being the one doing finance at the travel company, stopped paying the taxes thinking this would land Thomas, as the owner, in jail
  • However he kept his head, and managed to turn the legal tables so it was Doria that was eventually prosecuted for the tax fraud, and with the other family members' support Thomas managed to show the courts that he was a fit parent to retain custody of Meghan
  • Doria ought to have done 15 years in prison, but once again Thomas generously hired her a good lawyer who managed to get it down to only four years.
Did I miss anything out? Is there any other evidence for the claims?

What a story, if true!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
My brother n law and cousin n law are both T1D. 2 yrs after our daughter, I was diagnosed with T2D. We actually know the family the story is based on. My brother n law briefly dated (Shelby's) son's step sister, while in high school.

Oh wow, I love the film too and actually watched it on Netflix a few weeks ago as I needed a good cry!! x

Reactions: 2
  • Meghan's mum (Doria) started out with a similar strategy to Meghan of forcing herself into film studio circles and that's how she met Thomas Markle
  • They got on well at first but at some point he lost his job and they ended up starting a travel company together
  • Things went from bad to wose between them so Doria, being the one doing finance at the travel company, stopped paying the taxes thinking this would land Thomas, as the owner, in jail
  • However he kept his head, and managed to turn the legal tables so it was Doria that was eventually prosecuted for the tax fraud, and with the other family members' support Thomas managed to show the courts that he was a fit parent to retain custody of Meghan
  • Doria ought to have done 15 years in prison, but once again Thomas generously hired her a good lawyer who managed to get it down to only four years.

What a story, if true!
Surely the press know all this? Why are they holding it back now? They’re no longer safe under the RF umbrella so I’m really surprised they’re keeping quiet.

Reactions: 21
B
Surely the press know all this? Why are they holding it back now? They’re no longer safe under the RF umbrella so I’m really surprised they’re keeping quiet.
Because she's black?
None of them want to be the first to reveal it.
Also, it makes Archie's granny a criminal, which by default, tarnishes the RF image.
Just my theory.

Reactions: 19

What a story, if true!
Wow I didn't know any of this. All we had in the press over here made out that Doria was the great parent and he was some sort of loose cannon. She really tried to ruin his life. I'm also curious about when she trained to be a social worker and how she got accepted with a criminal record?

I must admit to being puzzled over the fact that Meghan apparently spent years living with her dad (not her mum) now we know why. Perhaps she and Doria have put the blame solely on him and that's the real reason for ghosting him now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
B

Because she's black?
None of them want to be the first to reveal it.
Also, it makes Archie's granny a criminal, which by default, tarnishes the RF image.
Just my theory.
All good theories Carmen, and all probably right. And in fairness neither Meghan or Archie should be punished for things her mother has done.

All good theories Carmen, and all probably right. And in fairness neither Meghan or Archie should be punished for things her mother has done.
Agreed, but if true, Thomas being villified while Doria is lauded, and benefiting handsomely from the connection is a huge injustice.

Reactions: 25
Agreed, but if true, Thomas being villified while Doria is lauded, and benefiting handsomely from the connection is a huge injustice.
Absolutely right. I can’t fathom it. They’ve made Thomas the bad guy in all this while Doria is made out to be a saint. Maybe that was to detract from Doria somewhat. Odd.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.