Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

is this the offical insta?
That looks like it could belong to them, same blue box. How many followers does it have?

Did they get to transfer all their followers from the old account? Or have they gotta start again?

Reactions: 6
Sorry! I didn't know it had been said before, guess I should read a whole thread before replying! Much apologies 😑
Och never worry, at least you were less acerbic than other proof readers.(y)
Lets start a GoFundMe account and make it happen - let's face it, Fergie'll do anything for the right price!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I swear on my life I would donate to that. Truly I would.

£10 from each of us should cover her fee.

£20 from momof5 as a penalty for being a silly Billy and causing chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Och never worry, at least you were less acerbic than other proof readers.(y)

I swear on my life I would donate to that. Truly I would.

£10 from each of us should cover her fee.

£20 from momof5 as a penalty for being a silly Billy and causing chaos.
need to go convert my $'s 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That looks like it could belong to them, same blue box. How many followers does it have?

Did they get to transfer all their followers from the old account? Or have they gotta start again?
Pleeeeeease tell me they had to start again! 🤣 I’m going to hell aren’t I?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, she's worked with tit flinging chimps all her life so figuring out the gruesome twosome will have been just another day at the office for her.
😂😂😂 that had me spewing tea out my nose.....you'd think I'd learn not to drink before I read on here......🤦🏻‍♀️

1586817302567.gif

• Haha
I think I lost the will to live about half way through that. Thats not a too long, didn’t read piece, it’s a too long, kill me now piece.
Jesus I had to speed read that and skip the pages about Augustus someone who died about 200 years ago.
So the writer edited everything to make the Harkles sound like the sun shone out of their arses.

No one showed up to see them at Mansion house ( under the umbrella) cos they hate them, and the few that did booed and jeered them.
Harry had a grim face at Westminster abbey, not because of his mother’s funeral but because the papers were going to leak he’d been pranked by Russians pretending to be Greta Thunberg.
And you were lucky William even bothered to say hello to you after you threw a hissy fit after the procession.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry! I didn't know it had been said before, guess I should read a whole thread before replying! Much apologies 😑
Nothing to apologise for you did nothing wrong 🙂.

Now what is the opinion on them in the USA media? obviously there have been more important things happening (even though H&M don't think so) but as Brit papers have mentioned their announcements to put it politely "bad timing" has not helped with their worth.

Reactions: 6
i think that’s a fake Instagram account too.
Shes really into her calligraphy and it looks wrong.
there are a few glossy magazine fluff pieces like the New Yorker article and Harper’s bazaaar so the PR us gearing up for something
i think it’s the Oprah / Harry / Apple TV gig. It was due for release in April.
It should pay quite a few millions and get them a house.
Hiwever once Kate releases thé birthday portraits of Louis and Charlotte, we’ll forget about them again.

• Haha
'fanny inspired' In shape or fragrance?
Smiles brightly. 😁
Good point. As usual Migraine fell off the bandwagon head first.

Maybe Ginger inspired ones then. The shape would be more candle like and they could smell of musty old English Cathedrals and Gangans castles. A sort of "duck you" to the establishment who wouldn't let her bung Glade California Ocean Breeze air fresheners under all the seats at the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I managed to get to the end but the -tea spitting - comment I found was ;
" Markle, the former star of the TV series “Suits,” may resume her Hollywood career"
I didn't know working as a deal or no deal girl or in a tv soap was called a 'hollywood career'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I managed to get to the end but the -tea spitting - comment I found was ;
" Markle, the former star of the TV series “Suits,” may resume her Hollywood career"
I didn't know working as a deal or no deal girl or in a tv soap was called a 'hollywood career'
I had never even heard of her until the news came out about them dating. I've never watched Suits, and don't remember her on Deal or No Deal (obviously not much of a standout)......Most articles you find here are puff pieces talking them up......written by people hoping to make nice and earn big $$'s. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It has 4k followers so far.

I dunno, it smells a bit fishy.
Like the fanny inspired candles Migraine is allegedly going to flog.🤪
:sick: :sick: Urgh! *shudder*

But that’s a lot less than 11.whatever million though, so that’ll bring down the value of their posts

I don’t use much social media, so don’t really understand that “world” but am I right in thinking the more “followers you have the more your adverts are worth!

Smiles brightly. 😁
:sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Smiles brightly. 😁
For the benefit of Momof5intheStates we refer to the, er, front bottom of a lady as a fanny, not the, er, back bottom like you do over there.

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
:sick: :sick: Urgh! *shudder*

But that’s a lot less than 11.whatever million though, so that’ll bring down the value of their posts

I don’t use much social media, so don’t really understand that “world” but am I right in thinking the more “followers you have the more your adverts are worth!

:sick::sick:
There are a growing number of sycophantic comments on there 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.