Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought haircuts were banned during lockdown? Somebody keeps taking the scissors to this thread. Just as I was preparing to pour myself a glass of whisky πŸ₯ƒ πŸ˜‰, sit back and enjoy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thought haircuts were banned during lockdown? Somebody keeps taking the scissors to this thread. Just as I was preparing to pour myself a glass of whisky πŸ₯ƒ πŸ˜‰, sit back and enjoy.
Make mine a Scotch, my friend 🀭 πŸ₯ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think the Harkles will turn up? If they do, she’ll make sure it’s about her somehow
She will probably have another "huge" announcement to spill, trying to steel Beatrice's thunder.......whether they are there or here.....if she can, she'll do something to be in the spotlight....

She's starving herself and taking ballet classes, bless her.
though chances are nil......how funny would it be if Bea got to wear the infamous tiara πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
because our Son is mixed as well. That's where they get the Mexican, Native American, Dutch, Scotch, and Irish from
Just so you know, Scotch is whiskey, people from Scotland are Scots. Drives me bloody mad when people refer to themselves as scotch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Cannot wait to see Meghan pushing through some chairs at the end of Beatrices wedding service in a desperate rush to mingle with the β€˜real’ royals and not be left behind. Will probably happily push Sophie out the way too, and knock over a few small bridesmaids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
By next year I imagine they'll be busy slugging out the divorce terms...
That would fall in line with California law....

"California has a residency requirement that all persons considering a divorce must be made aware of. Either you or your spouse must have lived in California for at least six months and the county in which you file for three months before you are jurisdictionally eligible to file for a divorce."

Reactions: 11
Just so you know, Scotch is whiskey, people from Scotland are Scots. Drives me bloody mad when people refer to themselves as scotch.
Yes, thank you, we know and momof5 has been put on the naughty step for being ' merican' so ... moving on.
Migraine is still a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.