Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, but if true, Thomas being villified while Doria is lauded, and benefiting handsomely from the connection is a huge injustice.
It's all very odd that if this is true we haven't been made aware of it before now. The press must know about this and haven't published. So now we know why Samantha is so bitter. She obviously feels that her father has been treated badly and now it seems not just by Meghan but by Doria as well!

It also makes you wonder how much the royal family knew about Meghan before the marriage. I would be surprised if they didn't instigate background checks on her and her family as soon as the relationship looked serious. Ok so tax fraud isn't murder but it does indicate questionable values.

Reactions: 17
All good theories Carmen, and all probably right. And in fairness neither Meghan or Archie should be punished for things her mother has done.
I’m not sure anyone is punishing Meghan for her past upbringing, it’s her adult behaviour that’s in question. It seems history does repeat itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely right. I can’t fathom it. They’ve made Thomas the bad guy in all this while Doria is made out to be a saint. Maybe that was to detract from Doria somewhat. Odd.
Doria fits better with Meghan’s woman of colour agenda.
Had they been reversed, do we think Thomas would have been the saint and Doris the bad guy?

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure anyone is punishing Meghan for her past upbringing, it’s her adult behaviour that’s in question. It seems history does repeat itself.
Again, I absolutely agree. But the press could be accused of doing so if they print what they know.

Doria fits better with Meghan’s woman of colour agenda.
Had they been reversed, do we think Thomas would have been the saint and Doris the bad guy?
you’re probably right. I get the feeling Thomas was set up to fail.

Reactions: 11
Hence the delicious expression "Dry as a Nuns Nasty".

WTF has gone wrong with the New Yorker? It used to be the home of Gotham City Fyne Writing but now it alternates pretentious woke twaddle with tedious Trump bashing.

The attempt to portray 30megatons as some kind of added-tragedy bi-racial Grace Kelly, is not only dreary to the point of literal unreadability but also full of misrepresentations and errors that would never have got past the legendary "fact checkers" in its glory days.

I would imagine the American media havent quite worked out where to land on this pair of bastards just in case they can sell copy on them being vaguely likeable like Pimpmomas dancing latex hoes; they will work out that being hated is their USP - then the fun will start.
Even as a Johnny Foreigner I always thought the New Yorker a sensible read, finger on the pulse of public opinion. Clearly whoever wrote that was either in the throes of Corona hysteria or has a great great great grand pappy who was one tenth black so 'identifies' with mucky migraine.:rolleyes:

BIB ... From your lips to God's ears.

The Cambridges often coordinate their colours.
Yeah but we like them so that's OK.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what she (or the blog she's reading out) seems to be suggesting is that
  • Meghan's mum (Doria) started out with a similar strategy to Meghan of forcing herself into film studio circles and that's how she met Thomas Markle
  • They got on well at first but at some point he lost his job and they ended up starting a travel company together
  • Things went from bad to wose between them so Doria, being the one doing finance at the travel company, stopped paying the taxes thinking this would land Thomas, as the owner, in jail
  • However he kept his head, and managed to turn the legal tables so it was Doria that was eventually prosecuted for the tax fraud, and with the other family members' support Thomas managed to show the courts that he was a fit parent to retain custody of Meghan
  • Doria ought to have done 15 years in prison, but once again Thomas generously hired her a good lawyer who managed to get it down to only four years.
Did I miss anything out? Is there any other evidence for the claims?

What a story, if true!
OMG. That would make sense. There’s been rumours about her being in jail; bankrupt for a while.
i just cannot understand why Harry was allowed to marry her if this was known.
Surely MI6 would do due diligence on a future member of the RF?

Hope this link works but it's Yankee Wally's latest YT on Doria Ragland....
Blimey, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Sounds like Doria slept her way to the top and was grasping and manipulative too.
when Harry finally meets Thomas Markle, after the divorce, he’ll probably find they have a lot more in common than they realis.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
OMG. That would make sense. There’s been rumours about her being in jail; bankrupt for a while.
i just cannot understand why Harry was allowed to marry her if this was known.
Surely MI6 would do due diligence on a future member of the RF?
Im pretty sure that MI6 don’t vet potential Royal Spouses, even if they are “Bloody Foreigners”

Reactions: 3
Absolutely right. I can’t fathom it. They’ve made Thomas the bad guy in all this while Doria is made out to be a saint. Maybe that was to detract from Doria somewhat. Odd.
I wonder if maybe the men in grey suits(the Royal Fixit Fairies) advised Brenda that it would be better to have just one dodgy parent as a royal in-law, rather than both, so D got a bye ball on this one and Thomas got the negative pile-on.
That way migraine is somewhat less tarnished (for want of a better word) and can focus all her pretendy devotion on mommy dearest and nudge naughty daddy out of the picture.

Let's be honest, there is something very very fishy about the way Doria keeps her head below the parapet, just popped up briefly for the wedding then slithered off never to be heard of again.

Also, re Samantha's book in which she promised to reveal all. It's very strange that it's not yet been published.She's been blathering on about it for three years now. She's possibly had a better offer for staying schtum or the legal bods are dissecting and sanitising it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The more you start to dig on Meghan the more you start dislike her. At least I'm beginning to get more and more convinced that she's actually a very dangerous person not just a selfish narc.

Apparently Thomas Markle won $750,000 on some kind of lottery and prior to that was earning a good wage. How on earth did he lose all his money? Thats very bad financial management to lose that sort of sum when he should have been set up for life. How much of that is money was spent on Meghan that she didn't pay back? There are so many unanswered questions here. Also when is Samantha's book exposing all coming out? There must be something going on here that we don't know about

Also it's probably already been discussed on here but does anyone else believe that Meghan had a daughter with her first husband (the one from university before Trevor) ?
Plenty of people seem to think that her daughter (Noelle) was then brought up by Samantha.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Jeez, I lost the will to live half way through this sycophantic drivel 😩
Me too, I ploughed on but cut out most of the Prince Augustus stuff
not needed

The more you start to dig on Meghan the more you start dislike her. At least I'm beginning to get more and more convinced that she's actually a very dangerous person not just a selfish narc.

Apparently Thomas Markle won $750,000 on some kind of lottery and prior to that was earning a good wage. How on earth did he lose all his money? Thats very bad financial management to lose that sort of sum when he should have been set up for life. How much of that is money was spent on Meghan that she didn't pay back? There are so many unanswered questions here.

Also it's probably already been discussed on here but does anyone else believe that Meghan had a daughter with her first husband (the one from university before Trevor) ?
Plenty of people seem to think that her daughter (Noelle) was then brought up by Samantha.
I wish we could find out a bit more about that liason
someone knows the truth

Reactions: 10
Can't find it online anywhere but it may have been in a previous tattle thread. When megies grandfather died apparently megie pretended to be a solicitor and forged some papers in Doria's favour regarding his house.

• Wow
  • Sad
Can't find it online anywhere but it may have been in a previous tattle thread. When megies grandfather died apparently megie pretended to be a solicitor and forged some papers in Doria's favour regarding his house.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Nothing much to add on top of what’s already been said.

A close relative was a London policeman for decades and said when they were younger, Prince William would wave and acknowledge him and his colleagues while Prince Harry was sullen and ignored them. It really coloured his perception of the two Windsors.

I think all we are seeing now is the Harry that the Palace PR machine worked so hard to cover. Just a typical self centred, grabby and not altogether bright aristocrat.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Nothing much to add on top of what’s already been said.

A close relative was a London policeman for decades and said when they were younger, Prince William would wave and acknowledge him and his colleagues while Prince Harry was sullen and ignored them. It really coloured his perception of the two Windsors.

I think all we are seeing now is the Harry that the Palace PR machine worked so hard to cover. Just a typical self centred, grabby and not altogether bright aristocrat.
Prince Harry has been very protected. Harry despite his behaviour was the popular prince. interesting to see how it will work out for him in the US? Meghan and Harry are probably more suited than expected.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.