Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might help if any of them could type properly and follow a lucid train of thought. It's a good job I don't give a tit what they say or 'think' (using the term quite loosely) because it's impossible to follow. Do you think they understand each other?
We are supposed to believe that that illiterate bunch understand satire?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pictured left as today's avatar is Lilliput Doris MountBiscuit-Windsor. She is @Scotch Mist 's little daughter born out of wedlock when Da Hamsta was playing the field, and was born in June in the exclusive Seeded Biscuit Cottage Hospital in LA but her birth is shrouded in mystery. Her colouring caused a rage of international speculation on Porker but as you can see she's got ginger flashes and Caucasian whiskers like her Mum Hamsta. Unlike her Mum she's got legs that go on forever and is already a professional model for Fur!, Rhodent Weekly, WhichHamster? MyWheel and Your Cage Monthly. Further bookings beckon in the ethical bedding and holistic nesting materials market.

Reader's comment on DExpress article about Thomas wanting to see the grandchildren.

"She had already put them on mute, (her family) that is why they lashed out! Thomas Markle refused her request to class her as his only child; if he had done that he would have been at her wedding. He did not and we all saw what happened. She has been taught well by her ex-con mother who had to serve time trying to get Thomas in trouble after all he had done for her. Suggest you do a little research, as I did."

Interesting that Thomas says he's going to persist in his requests to see his grandchildren and get to know them, and that he'll do an interview once a month about this. Unwelcome pressure on Minge and NoBalls, unwelcome focus on the children and the fact that nobody's ever seen them or held them, let alone Thomas or Snakebite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Pinoccho's tagged dress seems to be the closest in style to the outfit today, thought I'd put our favourites side by side. In finding a photo that shows off Pinocchio's dress, I feel I should impart the important knowledge I received: her dress is currently in stock if anyone feels the need to dress like their Kween. (Catherine's bag is The Nano Montreal from Demellier, used back at the Hold Still & National Gallery events. I still like it!)

View attachment 817540View attachment 817541
Given Voldermeg’s dodgy taste in fashion I doubt hordes of people are racing out to buy up copies of what she wears. Few people want to dress like a tea cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am really annoyed she's jumped on the 'oh I eat loads every day & even have McDonald's once a week' bandwagon.
I am old enough to know you don't lose all that weight & keep it off by eating a big Mac but I imagine a lot of younger ones aren't.
At least Victoria Beckham is honest about her lack of eating to stay the size she is.
Perhaps she & TW are joining forces on a non misinformed diet & exercise program; food is word salad & exercise is running yourself into knots to keep up with bs?!?
According to Adele she works out 3 times a day! 🙄 Who else has time to do that? That's a strange life (if true). When does she see her son or work on her music? It sounds rather obsessive and if she's still scoffing McDonald's the weight will pile back on as soon as she stops the continuous workouts.

Like many people in the public eye she'd do better to keep quiet and maintain some mystique, because she's starting to sound far too self obsessed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Don't mind at all, you're welcome to it. Keep it as long as you want. I keep feeling my neck to see if there are muscles in that area but all I can feel is loose skin and wrinkles. 😂
A belated thank you Wise One. I got rid of it because I couldn't bear the sight of it any longer and like you kept checking my neck for ridges and cobras. JAR's teeth keep jumping out at me as it is.....I'm a bag of nerves now... my Lord that Minge has had a lot of work done to her dentures.

Where's @Evangelina ?
I read in the paper today that a famous footballer's been seen with his pregnant wife Frida!! They're in some exotic location ... OK the name's spelled differently and the newspaper didn't report that his wife was called @freda19 .... but still.... a coincidence?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lady C

Earthshot Awards Lady C thinks they are a brilliant endeavour but has some scepticism at climate change being hijacked by politicians. Affects us all, and everyone can do something no matter how small. Observed that Catherine lately does not carry a handbag at evening events. Velvet jackets traditionally worn at home as smoking jackets, have now become acceptable eg. William looked debonair.
Smeg's Envy of Catherine Sincerity can't be faked on a global scale and Catherine is the real deal. Smeg is not authentic even though she continually talks about authenticity. Catherine is from a middle class background with working class roots (council house) and has nobility of spirit. People sense that Smeg lacks this.
Titles/Abeyance Title kept until Smeg remarries (after divorce). İf titles are put into abeyance, Smeg will not be entitled to use Duchess title, and will be known as Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor.
Potential for financial mismanagement in commercial enterprises? Could TRF be dragged into any potential lawsuit involving this? No, Haz has now stepped away from royal life.
Harkles & eco-travel? Why are they not setting a good example with minimal carbon footprint? They feel they are too grand and too famous.
Harkles' mistakes re Aldi & Lili? Lady C's opinion of Smeg (disclaimer she is not a health professional) - she has a serious personality disorder - classic fully-blown narcissist with antisocial tendencies and is deeply manipulative. She assumes postures and then finds it difficult to get out of them. Bringing children up too isolated is a problem and they are being deprived of a royal environment and extended family. Showcasing children for Netflix? Pretentious and predictable. People do not care about or like or respect the Harkles but they do care about their antics.
PC/PW comments re İnsulate/space travel? Out of touch? PC comment ill-advised. PW's comment was directed at waste of money - morally right yet impertinent at same time as billionaires have the right to spend money as they wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't believe all of them are being paid but there is the possibility that one or two are being paid to agitate so I don't think it can be entirely discounted. There's certainly room to think that some may be part of their PR team.
BiB

I agree. I think there are a few of the sugars that are paid to tweet and "defend" Smeggy, but are they the ones we actually see on Twitter or are they the ones behind the scene controlling multiple accounts?

Personally I think they are the latter.

Reactions: 22
A belated thank you Wise One. I got rid of it because I couldn't bear the sight of it any longer and like you kept checking my neck for ridges and cobras. JAR's teeth keep jumping out at me as it is.....I'm a bag of nerves now... my Lord that Minge has had a lot of work done to her dentures.

Where's @Evangelina ?
I read in the paper today that a famous footballer's been seen with his pregnant wife Frida!! They're in some exotic location ... OK the name's spelled differently and the newspaper didn't report that his wife was called @freda19 .... but still.... a coincidence?
BIB - Probably her previous career had pulled her teeth out of shape so he had to have them fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pictured left as today's avatar is Lilliput Doris MountBiscuit-Windsor. She is @Scotch Mist 's little daughter born out of wedlock when Da Hamsta was playing the field, and was born in June in the exclusive Seeded Biscuit Cottage Hospital in LA but her birth is shrouded in mystery. Her colouring caused a rage of international speculation on Porker but as you can see she's got ginger flashes and Caucasian whiskers like her Mum Hamsta. Unlike her Mum she's got legs that go on forever and is already a professional model for Fur!, Rhodent Weekly, WhichHamster? MyWheel and Your Cage Monthly. Further bookings beckon in the ethical bedding and holistic nesting materials market.
🤣 I'm loving little Liliput 😍

I'd like to see Louis Theroux doing one of his Weird Weekends. He could stay with the Harkles and maybe go off and meet the team that police the internet for them. Then there would be some footage of him wandering around the mansion alone. He would open the door to Sixwife's ensuite to reveal Scobie in a bubble bath before hastily closing it and raising his eyebrows. There could also be a bit where he has a chat with Pablo, who is clearly the only normal one. The closing scene would involve Sixwife and Louis trying on her New York tour outfits. Sixwife would be enjoying herself but Louis would be wearing his Jimmy Saville expression in addition to the wide leg trousers.
Undercover with the Harkles...... Louis is finding the weekend weirder than he expected 😃
Polish_20211019_175957759.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Given Voldermeg’s dodgy taste in fashion I doubt hordes of people are racing out to buy up copies of what she wears. Few people want to dress like a tea cosy.
It’s not just her dodgy taste in fashion but her even more dodgy taste in ill fitting underwear. She needs a more supportive bra and either to wear an underskirt or fully lined skirts.
That red dress is clinging right up to her crotch and her nipples are pointing in different directions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Bringing children up too isolated is a problem and they are being deprived of a royal environment and extended family. Showcasing children for Netflix? Pretentious and predictable.
I honestly believe that smegs would be merching those kids for all its worth if it weren't for Haz. I think Haz is the one behind the 'no photo's, no mentions' etc and this is a line that he won't allow her to cross. We've only seen 'pap photos' when he's not there and she gets the chance to sneak out. In everything else, she's wearing the trousers, but this is the hill that he's prepared to die on.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 817280View attachment 817281View attachment 817283View attachment 817284
More proof of some of the sugars being paid.
Yankee Wally has just done a video on this.
One says..."The Montecito Couple need to pay up fast." If this is real then Noballs and Minge have been here identified as the employers of these foaming morons.
Another says "....No September payment. I'm tempted to speak to camel toe about this if I don't receive it fast." Camel toe. They obviously feel completely different about H&M than their tweets suggest!
Wow. They're being paid to spew hate. Why is nothing done? Glad YW has done a video but she needs to watch her back.

Reactions: 20
I'm convinced that Hazno and Smeggy were frozen out of the RF due to their bad behaviour. The Queen would have heard everything about the Australian and Moroccan trips. The tea incident and the awful high handed treatment towards the people who welcomed them.

Then she would have found out that Smeggy still had her agent and was planning to make deals for monetary gain while being a royal. The family may have found out about the clothing scam with Jessica. The Harkles were told what they could and couldn't do and threw a hissy fit. Smeggy never made any move to become a British citizen and was also bullying staff. Then there's the birth of Archie. Even if you don't believe they used a surrogate (as I do) their behaviour towards the British public was snotty and uncalled for.

Smeggy then hightailed it out of the country taking Farchie as her prisoner. Her behaviour at that time smacks of her running away rather than dealing with a problem. I really don't think that they chose to leave at all. They were asked to leave.

The big mistake the family made was being too lenient. Allowing them to claim that it was their choice and most importantly letting them keep titles and patronages. They waited for a year on the military titles just to see if Hazno had come to his senses. This is the reason for their digs and constant attempts to score points. Smeggy hates them because they rumbled her trashy behaviour.
oh LOL Smeggy... more of Shmelly stinkin behaviour. She will always be a wannabe actress in Hollywood. The fact that she never attempts to care about royal duties put the Queen off and use the poor ginger haired Hazno for personal gain. Of course he's dumb. He'll never figure out what's Smeggy's next move.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 817397
Yup a nasty piece of work that should be exposed.

As for palace wages I don't think that they get paid a huge amount but if it wasn't reasonable then they wouldn't have any staff 🙄 Nobody is forced to work for the RF most do it for the kudos and if they don't like it they can leave (just like any other job).
.... Dr Zanye says "I know I'm blasting this on Twitter but try and be discreet..." Really?
Is this one big wind-up and more misinformation? I think it's a set-up.
Doctor Zanye. Yeah, right.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s not just her dodgy taste in fashion but her even more dodgy taste in ill fitting underwear. She needs a more supportive bra and either to wear an underskirt or fully lined skirts.
That red dress is clinging right up to her crotch and her nipples are pointing in different directions.
You’re right and it’s a perfect illustration of her narcissism. She just cannot take advice even from professional stylists because Minge knows best. She has no idea how to dress herself but she thinks she looks amazing. How often has she actually looked amazing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Clapping yess, good you point it out!! Her fitting is always horrendous.. when I say fitting I mean she doesn't even pay attention at her own silhouette - an actress and working in Hollow wood LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Latest CDAN:

Blind Item #8

This permanent A+ list athlete was out to dinner this week and someone asked her about the alliterate one. The only thing the athlete said was that she had blocked her number. Interesting.

So obviously a Williams sister, yes? But wasn't one of them part of the 40 x 40 thing?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.