Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Adele but have to say I am a bit underwhelmed by her new song, and her reasons for divorce seem a tad shallow but then no one has to stay in a relationship they don't want to stay in!
I do think though the Oprah interview could be billed as the interview of the year as Adele hasn't given a big sit down interview for a while and it could completely overshadow the other supposed interview of the year (I had to check that it was actually this year and not last as it seems soooo long ago now!)

Reactions: 26
Thomas Markle on GMB ,
Richard Madley asked if interviews are the only way he has of communicating with MM. Thomas Markle says he will continue to do interviews until she talks to him. Richard asked about Doria, he has no contact and does not know where she is
RM asked why MM is keeping her dad at arms length... TM says she changed when she met number 6.
RM says Piers would say she has a history of ghosting people ,TM says that appears to be the case. He says she didn't like him giving attention to her step brother and sister and wanted him to stop talking to them.
Susannah now talking about Aus bb , Tom jnr talking, is it helpful....
TM says Tom jnr, has been shunned.
Thomas Markle says refer to Tig for all the lovely things MM said about him

Interview con'd

He wants his grandchildren to have happy family around with no fighting etc. He will not take legal action to see them , he will not make them pawns in a game.
RM mentioning Diana's party and H not coming over, RM says they are playing to american audience
TM says H has abandoned The Queen
SR asked if they were happy. TM says money isn't everything.
TM hears nothing about them even from third party.
TM thinks H's book will be cruel, insulting the Queen and it is just for money, it is shameful
RM says there are 2 sides to family argument.
TM tried about a month ago to reach MM, he can't go to Monteceto.
The kids have 2 families and they should know all about them.
And that was about the size of it

Not sure if it is only me but I am fed up with TM repeating the same stuff I am starting to believe that he is doing it for attention & a pay day yes I feel sorry for the bloke BUT him talking to the media about ' what he thinks ' blah blah is just helping to fan the flames but that fact his other kids are cashing in makes me wonder lol

Oh and hello I am still unwell am back to the Dr's tomorrow and will prob have to have another scan done as still in pain uugghh

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not sure if it is only me but I am fed up with TM repeating the same stuff I am starting to believe that he is doing it for attention & a pay day yes I feel sorry for the bloke BUT him talking to the media about ' what he thinks ' blah blah is just helping to fan the flames but that fact his other kids are cashing in makes me wonder lol

Oh and hello I am still unwell am back to the Dr's tomorrow and will prob have to have another scan done as still in pain uugghh
Sorry you're not well @Zippy2000, hope you get better soon.
I agree with you about TM, he's doing this for the payday. He doesn't have anything new to say and the whole 'I won't sue to see the grandkids' is more like 'I don't have a case so can't sue to see the grandkids'. I think he's been treated very badly by smegs but he's not the first parent to be treated badly by their child and he won't be the last. He should just shut up now and concentrate on his own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
V? Terrified the life out of me in the 80s. Was too young to be watching it, but hey ho. The ladies did look fabulous in their red jumpsuits, even if they were lizards in disguise. The baby one of them had was very scary, human-lizard hybrid. If this wasn't the show you mean, I have just over shared for no reason. 😂🦎Xx
That’s the one, I thought it might be called Z 🙄 I loved it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep.........
Another bleeping clone and she said she could not afford a house like that over here!!

Lying cow why would you want a house that size, she will be preaching next like her moronic friends it's all bollocks!!

Zippy so sorry to hear that and do hope it's nothing too painful and TM is a Cupid stunt like his scabby, bucket minge, rabid, bleep faced offspring only after the $$$, same family trait.

What a bleeping shitshower the lot of them💩💩💩

Zippy so sorry to hear that and do hope it's nothing too painful and TM is a Cupid stunt like his scabby, bucket minge, rabid, bleep faced offspring only after the $$$, same family trait.

What a bleeping shitshower the lot of them💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry you're not well @Zippy2000, hope you get better soon.
I agree with you about TM, he's doing this for the payday. He doesn't have anything new to say and the whole 'I won't sue to see the grandkids' is more like 'I don't have a case so can't sue to see the grandkids'. I think he's been treated very badly by smegs but he's not the first parent to be treated badly by their child and he won't be the last. He should just shut up now and concentrate on his own life.
Yes I wish he would shut up now. I do think he was badly treated by MadMeg but he hasn't helped the situation by giving silly interviews. The more he does it the less chance there is of any reconciliation. That ship has sailed now and MadMeg isn't going to make up with him or introduce the dollies. Thomas should just try and enjoy his life with his other relatives and forget about her.

I do wonder how MadMeg will feel when he dies. I really hope that there comes a time when she regrets the way she treated him and every other person she has treated as disposable.

I'm inclined to the view the whole family is rather suspect. All of them seem to be backstabbers and out for what they can get.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She won't feel anything. She's a sociopath.
Yes she is but what I cannot understand is just why the US big hitters cannot see it??

As you all said earlier, is it the mega rich playing Russian roulette with the RF for kicks.

Sick bastards for enabling the lying, nasty, vicious, smug, twisted fucker, hope they all roast in their own personal hell👺👺👺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right, I’ve been having a bit of a trawl. It looks like they’re saying being paid was a joke to wind people up (although I agree the ‘top’ agitators’ could well be being paid), but it does look like they get instruction eg not to give Earthshot any more publicity by Tweeting anything at all.
And they call William ‘baldy’ and Kate ‘coat hanger’.

A341ABAD-A971-41EB-B283-039D8D7B4DC3.png

49C1BE5D-5506-469B-9D33-4752A25EC947.png

EE01B231-C408-48C2-8BF2-5FF96FA5D22C.png

0BF99B1B-348B-406F-9B83-48AF82CBE352.png

F8119135-F0DB-4A51-A149-6EA9F82CA01B.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Right, I’ve been having a bit of a trawl. It looks like they’re saying being paid was a joke to wind people up (although I agree the ‘top’ agitators’ could well be being paid), but it does look like they get instruction eg not to give Earthshot any more publicity by Tweeting anything at all.

View attachment 817764

View attachment 817766

View attachment 817769

View attachment 817770

View attachment 817772
Satire ha ha 😆 they don't know what that even means.
Also there's a good chance that they're lying like the witch they worship 🙄 it's not as if we can accept anything these idiots say. It's very weird that they are so obsessed with MadMeg to the point that they organise mass pile ons against anyone who criticises her.

I still wish that a good investigative journalist would look into the squad. Most are racists and anti monarchists but there's an underlying element of string pulling from some puppet masters. I suspect that MadMeg walks amongst them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Good luck with your scan!

We shouldn't forget that TM is his daughter's father - nature and nurture etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 817764

View attachment 817766

View attachment 817769

View attachment 817770

View attachment 817772
Might help if any of them could type properly and follow a lucid train of thought. It's a good job I don't give a tit what they say or 'think' (using the term quite loosely) because it's impossible to follow. Do you think they understand each other?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I’m so sorry you’re not well, Zippy! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's a shame that there's not a journalist out there that would like to interview one of these scorned sugars! If they don't get their SS money, maybe they will sing like canaries!
I'd like to see Louis Theroux doing one of his Weird Weekends. He could stay with the Harkles and maybe go off and meet the team that police the internet for them. Then there would be some footage of him wandering around the mansion alone. He would open the door to Sixwife's ensuite to reveal Scobie in a bubble bath before hastily closing it and raising his eyebrows. There could also be a bit where he has a chat with Pablo, who is clearly the only normal one. The closing scene would involve Sixwife and Louis trying on her New York tour outfits. Sixwife would be enjoying herself but Louis would be wearing his Jimmy Saville expression in addition to the wide leg trousers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Cant stand her 😖
I am really annoyed she's jumped on the 'oh I eat loads every day & even have McDonald's once a week' bandwagon.
I am old enough to know you don't lose all that weight & keep it off by eating a big Mac but I imagine a lot of younger ones aren't.
At least Victoria Beckham is honest about her lack of eating to stay the size she is.
Perhaps she & TW are joining forces on a non misinformed diet & exercise program; food is word salad & exercise is running yourself into knots to keep up with bs?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.