Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TM's determined presence on TV and refusal to roll over does not change the fact that he was stitched up like a kipper, maligned, and thrown under a bus at the outset because Minge couldn't risk anyone in the RF having any sort of conversation with him at all in case he revealed her sordid secrets by mistake.

Now he's desperate, boring and maybe motivated by money and the limelight. But he is only these things because he's been driven to it by his daughter. In a way I admire his refusal to go away quietly as ordered by the vile Ho. I'm not saying that what he's doing is wise, but I don't think his desperation should be seen as anything other than what it is.
He's not a bad man, so could not be trusted. Snakebite Doris is a bad woman, so could be trusted.

ETA of course the massive huuuge elephant in the room is that whatever happens she can't possibly make amends with him and let him see the children. There aren't any children for him to see.
Sorry to quote the same post again, but I just wanted to comment on this bit. I’ve believed almost from the outset that’s why she’s cut her family off. As soon as it was announced that only Dorito would attend the wedding, alarm klaxons started sounding in my head. I mean, that’s bleeping weird. Even with a normal wedding that would raise eyebrows, but a royal wedding? Here’s this commoner, an actress from America, who’s marrying her Prince Charming (or so we all thought). I mean, that’s the fairytale, isn’t it? If it was you, wouldn’t you want all or at least most of your extended family there? And wouldn’t they move heaven and earth to attend? “Our girl done good”…but only Dorito attended. The ex-con who could be relied upon not to grass her up. Or maybe Smeggy has dirt on her, to blackmail her into silence, who knows?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The only thing smegs will be interested in, should her father die, is whether he's left her any money in his will or not. Hopefully he won't leave her a penny and will give everything to his other two children.
On the point you make, I've just read that TM's net worth is $2 million.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That’s probably why sixwife wanted to be declared TM’s only child.
I thought he had no money and that was why he was doing all the interviews? How's he suddenly got $2 million? Didn't he say something about it being smegs turn to help him financially because he'd spent all his money on her? Unless he's earned it since she ditched him?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sorry to quote the same post again, but I just wanted to comment on this bit. I’ve believed almost from the outset that’s why she’s cut her family off. As soon as it was announced that only Dorito would attend the wedding, alarm klaxons started sounding in my head. I mean, that’s bleeping weird. Even with a normal wedding that would raise eyebrows, but a royal wedding? Here’s this commoner, an actress from America, who’s marrying her Prince Charming (or so we all thought). I mean, that’s the fairytale, isn’t it? If it was you, wouldn’t you want all or at least most of your extended family there? And wouldn’t they move heaven and earth to attend? “Our girl done good”…but only Dorito attended. The ex-con who could be relied upon not to grass her up. Or maybe Smeggy has dirt on her, to blackmail her into silence, who knows?
Agree totally, plus only just before all this kicked off she was singing his praises to the rafters. Best daddy etc....Then she met Noballs and there was too much at stake to risk TM's presence or anyone else's apart from Doris. As you say, the ex-con could be relied on, but she had to get rid of daddy and fast. She's utterly ruthless so manufactured a case against him, it worked and he was totally discredited..
I agree with other posters that they're not the most savoury family, but their misdeeds are nothing compared to Minge and her mother and the ginger Stoat. A nest of 3 vipers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I dont think Thomas is a bad man at all. He seemed to do everything right by Smegzie, and the Tig was full of "my lovely Daddy" bollocks. I reckon she's ashamed of him - because he's a bit fat and dishevelled.

I also think it's really odd to be totally estranged from your family, like she is apart from Dorito, and then estrange your husband from his. Of course there are reasons why people cut contact but the common demoninator (sp?) is of course Rachel Meghan Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Another bleeping clone and she said she could not afford a house like that over here!!

Lying cow why would you want a house that size, she will be preaching next like her moronic friends it's all bollocks!!

Zippy so sorry to hear that and do hope it's nothing too painful and TM is a Cupid stunt like his scabby, bucket minge, rabid, bleep faced offspring only after the $$$, same family trait.

What a bleeping shitshower the lot of them💩💩💩

Zippy so sorry to hear that and do hope it's nothing too painful and TM is a Cupid stunt like his scabby, bucket minge, rabid, bleep faced offspring only after the $$$, same family trait.

What a bleeping shitshower the lot of them💩💩💩
I remember Adele whinging in The Guardian years ago about the amount of tax she had to pay. Something like £4 million. So clearly her earnings were HUGE. Her card was marked for me from then on. Also; detested that Pavement song from day one.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought he had no money and that was why he was doing all the interviews? How's he suddenly got $2 million? Didn't he say something about it being smegs turn to help him financially because he'd spent all his money on her? Unless he's earned it since she ditched him?
It might not be in ready cash though. His house etc could be worth a bit.

Reactions: 18
I remember Adele whinging in The Guardian years ago about the amount of tax she had to pay. Something like £4 million. So clearly her earnings were HUGE. Her card was marked for me from then on. Also; detested that Pavement song from day one.xx
I hate Adele’s miserable warblings. I like music with a bit of life and attitude to it.

And I can’t stand people who manage to earn a shedload of money and then whine about paying what they owe in tax. Greedy hag.

• Heart
  • Haha
So what do you all think of Number 6's mate Adele having a two hour interview with Orca now?

Does she think the H &M interview was a good move? Fair and honest? 🙄

She going to tell Orca what a tosser Harry is and what a fake Meme is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hate Adele’s miserable warblings. I like music with a bit of life and attitude to it.

And I can’t stand people who manage to earn a shedload of money and then whine about paying what they owe in tax. Greedy hag.

Best song she ever recorded was written by Bob Dylan. She does sing better than him, at least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Nothing more irritating than multi millionaires bitching about money.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes you're right, she probably won't feel anything.
I actually think she's a psychopath but I'm not a psychologist so that's just my opinion.
I was reading a bit the other day (source was PsychologyToday) and psychopath was a word that was first used to describe those with anti-social personality disorder way back when. Which I think fits Meghan.

There’s currently an insane murder case getting a lot of attention in the US re: a family called the Murdaughs, it’s just so twisted. Anyway, the father has had three mugshots now and just to see his eyes and how there is nothing behind them, no emotions it’s quite creepy…definitely in that psychopath category. I’ve seen some photos where I can see that in Meghan & Harry’s eyes, hard to tell if they are drugged up from their medications, depressed, or just that way from birth. (Heck I’ve gone through stretches of being depressed and experienced such flatness- anhedonia- that I just can’t feel empathy or much of anything-hopefully photos of me during that time I had sunglasses on to hide my eyes😅)

gosh re: TM you just kind of understand that 666 was not raised in a healthy family, they all seem to have this never-ending craving for constant attention. The woman I know personally who has NPD was actually raised in a cult, escaped at 18 and well by then the damage was done, and now she wreaks havoc on the workplace. Charming to your face and insanely cruel behind your back. Lies to herself and lies to everyone around her, she even manipulated the psychologist we had on site! but I’m still anticipating the day it all comes crumbling down, and I think this deep-seated insecurity that narcs have, they too fear when they are found out. in regards to the Dook & Dookess I will have my popcorn ready when that day comes it will be joyous 😇

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I haven't read all the posts in this thread, I have avoided Twitter and I don't buy newspapers or magazines anyway so I have had a Markle-free zone for several days.

I can't tell you how much better I feel.
I'm only in here now because I miss everyone.

I did see Prince Willam and Catherine on my telleh Sunday night though.
They seem to be out and about rather a lot lately.
I think that is a good thing. Get The Heir and his wife to be visible being Royal and doing Royal duties in the glare of the spotlight as much as possible.
Excellent.
No fake meetings or city breaks. All Official stuff.
Just do the job and be seen to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I haven't read all the posts in this thread, I have avoided Twitter and I don't buy newspapers or magazines anyway so I have had a Markle-free zone for several days.

I can't tell you how much better I feel.
I'm only in here now because I miss everyone.

I did see Prince Willam and Catherine on my telleh Sunday night though.
They seem to be out and about rather a lot lately.
I think that is a good thing. Get The Heir and his wife to be visible being Royal and doing Royal duties in the glare of the spotlight as much as possible.
Excellent.
No fake meetings or city breaks. All Official stuff.
Just do the job and be seen to do it.
Thomas Jefferson didn't read the newspaper, and he said he was all the happier for it. The news is mostly a gateway to a manic-depressive episode or a temper tantrum because there is a lot of sad stuff going on in the world that you can't do anything about, or someone is lying and you can't do anything about that, either. If it's not entertaining to you, you're better off just not looking at it. If there's another huge event like 9/11 or covid, someone will tell you, I promise.

Watching H&M can be infuriating at times, but for the most part, it's entertaining because they're on an overall downward spiral and I'm enjoying watching the eventual crash and burn. Generally those that know history are doomed to watch everyone else repeat it, but in this case I'm going to like seeing the comeuppance.

I agree that W&C need to get out and do as many official appearances as possible. It just makes H&M playing pretend at places like the UN look that much more stupid.

• Heart
I don't believe that the sugars are being paid. I think it's their idea of a joke to mislead everyone else.
Again, catching up but I really can't see that they could be paying sugars $1000 a month... maybe a handful but I reckon you'd need a lot more than a handful to make an impact. I think they're bluffing for effect.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Watching H&M can be infuriating at times, but for the most part, it's entertaining because they're on an overall downward spiral and I'm enjoying watching the eventual crash and burn. Generally those that know history are doomed to watch everyone else repeat it, but in this case I'm going to like seeing the comeuppance.

I agree that W&C need to get out and do as many official appearances as possible. It just makes H&M playing pretend at places like the UN look that much more stupid.
Yep. I actually couldn’t give a rip about that manky pair of twats. Obviously I dislike them and am disgusted by their behaviour but I don’t actually care about them at all. I don’t get in a froth about them because realistically they are has beens, irrelevant. Mostly I come here for the company, and because the Calicunts give us so much to take the piss out of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.