Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From DE this morning ........

Later today a memorial party for the Princess of Wales - who died in 1997 - will be hosted by her son the Duke of Cambridge. The event at Kensington Palace will see Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge thanking donors who helped fund a statue of Diana surrounded by three children, who represent the universality and generational impact of the Princess’s work.

This has been kept very low key ......... imagine all the hullabaloo and fanfares which would have to have gone with it if PWB and HW had been attending. Lets see if they issue any statement thanking the donors. 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 33
From DE this morning ........

Later today a memorial party for the Princess of Wales - who died in 1997 - will be hosted by her son the Duke of Cambridge. The event at Kensington Palace will see Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge thanking donors who helped fund a statue of Diana surrounded by three children, who represent the universality and generational impact of the Princess’s work.

This has been kept very low key ......... imagine all the hullabaloo and fanfares which would have to have gone with it if PWB and HW had been attending. Lets see if they issue any statement thanking the donors. 🤔
They did it three days ago ... 🙄

I'm waiting for Haz to think people will start wondering if those three kids with Diana are Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis. 😀.

He didn't see that one coming did he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It's really sad for Thomas Markle but he's getting nowhere by doing these interviews is he? The content remains the same and it's obviously not having the desired effect (No 666 getting in contact). I can only assume that he is doing it for the money now which makes him no better than his daughter really!
He got his point across about 10 interviews ago - most people felt sorry for him but this isn't they way to move forward.
I had so much sympathy for him to start with but now he's starting to look a bit pitiful and undignified.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thomas looks broken. Can't she see the damage she's doing to him? The poor man is so distraught he can hardly speak. But he's right, the children deserve to know they have two sides of their family, and who they are.

Haz and Witchety Grub have said that Archie had Zooms with the Queen, but what will be going through that little one's mind. How do they explain to him and Lidl that she's the Queen of England, their great granny, but they can't meet her. It's all a very warped carry on.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

More proof of some of the sugars being paid.
Yankee Wally has just done a video on this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
It's really sad for Thomas Markle but he's getting nowhere by doing these interviews is he? The content remains the same and it's obviously not having the desired effect (No 666 getting in contact). I can only assume that he is doing it for the money now which makes him no better than his daughter really!
He got his point across about 10 interviews ago - most people felt sorry for him but this isn't they way to move forward.
I had so much sympathy for him to start with but now he's starting to look a bit pitiful and undignified.
I agree totally, but it’s the same as the gruesomes. They got their point across months ago, they’re very cross, dammit, and they want an apology or they’ll scream and scream until they are SICK!!!!!

And now they’re looking pitiful.

Oh dear, shame.

Only difference is, I do feel sorry for TM, poor old chap. The gruesomes totally deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's a shame that there's not a journalist out there that would like to interview one of these scorned sugars! If they don't get their SS money, maybe they will sing like canaries!

Reactions: 27
Hi. I've added it as a temporary link to page 3 of the Wiki.

Pages 1 and 2 are still full, so I can't even add links. I'm waiting for admin to delete attachments at the bottom of some of the wiki pages so I can add more info/photos and try and separate the photos into more categories to make looking for photos a bit easier.
I can see a horrible face so clearly. I must look at more necks, because I have never seen anything like this before. Reminds me of the television series years ago about the reptile aliens disguised as people, they ate rodents. Perhaps it wasn’t far fetched nonsense after all. Anyone remember the name ? Think it was just one word.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Are those twitter accounts normally hidden? it reads to me they are trying to flush out a leak.

Reactions: 17

Here's the link to Yankee Wallys video.
Fortunately it's not too long appox 17 mins. Of course we don't know if any of this is true or not.

I wish a real investigation could be carried out by some reputable journalists to get to the bottom of this.
Meghapedia should be investigated too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Gmb interview

Well done @Doodlebug005 for being able to sit through the interview.

I personally am not a great "morning person", and I sure as heck could not cope with Richard Madely and Susana Reid in a morning - the pair of them would snap every last nerve to shreds 😱.

And whilst I do have sympathy for Thomas Snr, like many I think he and the others are cashing in on the situation. They probably would have done even if they had been included in the wedding, this way we just got to see evidence of the cold and calculating nature of the Duchess of Twuntness sooner rather than later - proving Piers Morgan right straight from the off about her "ghosting" people.

As I think I, and others, have said previously - the Meg apple didn't fall far from the family tree, on either her mother or father's side by all accounts.

(And apologies for the swearing in my last post, I just got so angry and outraged at the thought of people, situations and countries - any people - being used and manipulated (however much they may be willing for the $$$$ in the case of the the D&DoS) by rich, bored billionaires - like Benioff - for amusement and financial gain. It's corrupt and amoral. Rant over, folks)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can see a horrible face so clearly. I must look at more necks, because I have never seen anything like this before. Reminds me of the television series years ago about the reptile aliens disguised as people, they ate rodents. Perhaps it wasn’t far fetched nonsense after all. Anyone remember the name ? Think it was just one word.
It was called 'V' which stood for Victory. First series was back in the 80's and it was great. But there's quite a lot of old myths which talk about reptilian races ruling over human beings. David Icke famously said the RF were shape shifting reptilians. But he believes that we're living in a hologram so it would be quite easy to shape shift. He's been right on some of the things he said, but I don't think he's right on this one. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Was it V? we used to love that!

Damn, Cassandra beat me to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.