Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A warning to those who are on Twitter.
Take a look at this:
tumblr_c45ea9d43c89ccf4fd2db1dc6495d891_fd9d7bb4_1280-1.jpg

This Christopher Bouzy appears to be employed by them to take down all the accounts criticising Smeggy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Well look, your neck would look like that too if you'd spent the first 10 years of your "acting" career gargling the assorted dongs of Hollywood like a reticulated python. Give the poor girl a break, that 10 second cameo on Beverly Hills didn't earn itself /s
Hazno needs to be careful, or he could end up like this…

88C4FBB6-4B39-4732-8707-5E24ED5B1713.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ya know, I bet Chelsy and Cressida are soooo relieved that they dodged a bullet when they turned down that whiny little Ginger stoat. It occurs to me Voldermegs inadvertently did a service to womankind when she removed the twatweasel from the dating pool.
And he did the band of brothers a huuuuge favour when he took this creepy Ho off the market before she could ruin any more lives. She is now an Untouchable, toxic treacherous and diseased and everyone knows it.
Hi. I've added it as a temporary link to page 3 of the Wiki.

Pages 1 and 2 are still full, so I can't even add links. I'm waiting for admin to delete attachments at the bottom of some of the wiki pages so I can add more info/photos and try and separate the photos into more categories to make looking for photos a bit easier.
I wouldn't have a clue how to go about doing what you do with cataloguing our wiki and keeping it in order. If there are any awards given you should get one for tech know-how, and preservation of inconvenient truths that would have disappeared if you'd not pounced on them! Well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And he did the band of brothers a huuuuge favour when he took this creepy Ho off the market before she could ruin any more lives. She is now an Untouchable, toxic treacherous and diseased and everyone knows it.
She’s certainly played out all her noxious personality traits in front of a world audience. Any partners post Hazno would have to either be thicker than he is, or a desperate celebrity bleep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Take a look at this:
View attachment 816521
This Christopher Bouzy appears to be employed by them to take down all the accounts criticising Smeggy.
Wow Hamster good find! Do we need to tell our Moderators and if so how do we go about it? Free speech threatened by Noballs and Minge, who preach about misinformation, compassion, authenticity and truth. ... Scary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Take a look at this:
View attachment 816521
I'm always struck by the sheer pointlessness of such an endeavor, which I suppose is ironically in line with everything else they do. I barely use Twitter because it's 90% populated by the kind of people who function as a sort of black hole for brain cells - I've still been banned from it at least a half dozen times for telling TRAs or sugars to go f*ck themselves.

I can't figure out which component they can't wrap their heads around: 1) it takes about 4-5 minutes to make a burner email and a brand spanking new Twitter account, and 2) proxies and VPNs exist for when they try to ban your I.P. for relentless shitposting.

Try as you and Sunshine Sucksarse might, you can't stop the free speech train Megsy. CHOO CHOO, B1TCH

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I've reported the Mazzy Tweet as targeted harassment.
Thanks for the tip, followed suit , for all the good it will do, reported the calling John Barnes names tweets as well but nothing was done afaik .

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've sent feedback to youtube

Does Piers Morgan have an email address? I'm not on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s a face. Right there. On her neck. Worse than that… It’s Hazza’s face 😱
Honestly, have a proper look and tell me that’s not his face on her neck.
If no one else can see it then I just have to accept the fact that I’m seriously weird.

And the underbite has taken on a life of it’s own there.
I’m in a spiteful mood.
I have had a proper look and can see a face but not Haz, it looks like something out of Dr Who! Wait a minute ...............

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s a face. Right there. On her neck. Worse than that… It’s Hazza’s face 😱
Honestly, have a proper look and tell me that’s not his face on her neck.
If no one else can see it then I just have to accept the fact that I’m seriously weird.

And the underbite has taken on a life of it’s own there.
I’m in a spiteful mood.
Yes! It IS Hazno’s face! She’d already started the absorption process even then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Salesforc
View attachment 816612
The Harkles cunts are doing their utmost to suppress free speech. 🤬
E was one if the nominators or judges or somefink for Earthshot... lemme check

Eta : https://www.tatler.com/gallery/who-are-billionaires-behind-prince-william-earthshot-priz

The founder of Salesforce, Marc Benioff, is one of the 6 billionaire funding the $50m Earthshot project.
Yeah and he owns Time magazine and retweeted the howlers about the Two bozos and their front cover photos. He also financially back ButterUp... the clown car pseudo mental health tech stsrt up that is actually a work coaching app the charges a small fortune for word salad and cat posters that hired Hawwy as Chimpo.
All very creepy and insidious

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hello @wisebutwild I hope you don't mind but I've pinched your awful Cobra Neck photo for my avatar for a day or two x
Don't mind at all, you're welcome to it. Keep it as long as you want. I keep feeling my neck to see if there are muscles in that area but all I can feel is loose skin and wrinkles. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.