Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Salesforc

E was one if the nominators or judges or somefink for Earthshot... lemme check

Eta : https://www.tatler.com/gallery/who-are-billionaires-behind-prince-william-earthshot-priz

The founder of Salesforce, Marc Benioff, is one of the 6 billionaire funding the $50m Earthshot project.
Yeah and he owns Time magazine and retweeted the howlers about the Two bozos and their front cover photos. He also financially back ButterUp... the clown car pseudo mental health tech stsrt up that is actually a work coaching app the charges a small fortune for word salad and cat posters that hired Hawwy as Chimpo.
All very creepy and insidious
Wow! Good sleuthing - I'm finding it all very spooky - can someone more intelligent than I am explain what it all means?

Is Mr Benioff just backing both the brothers hoping one will succeed?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Thomas Markle Snr on GMB tomorrow morning
edit: hubby big gob was yapping 😂 but I i think it is about lilibet and the christening

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's it well done!. I've put as my avatar the cobra maggot neck photo in case you can't or don't want to put it in wiki. This is so that tattlers can gaze on it when the mood takes them. No charge.
I asked @wisebutwild 's prrmission retrospectively about nabbing her photo, but someone with a hat like that on is bound to say yes....
Excuse me @Cinnamon.girl , I'll have you know that hat was given to me by TQ when I married her grandson. It had a big letter 'D' on the front, which stood for 'Duchess'of course, but that seems to have dropped off somewhere between England and Cali.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Salesforc

E was one if the nominators or judges or somefink for Earthshot... lemme check

Eta : https://www.tatler.com/gallery/who-are-billionaires-behind-prince-william-earthshot-priz

The founder of Salesforce, Marc Benioff, is one of the 6 billionaire funding the $50m Earthshot project.
Yeah and he owns Time magazine and retweeted the howlers about the Two bozos and their front cover photos. He also financially back ButterUp... the clown car pseudo mental health tech stsrt up that is actually a work coaching app the charges a small fortune for word salad and cat posters that hired Hawwy as Chimpo.
All very creepy and insidious
So, basically, this Marc Benioff and people like him, are playing the members of the RF like puppets in a show for their amusement?!

These billionaire backers are feeding into the greed of individuals like no 6 & wife, using the aspirations of charities and organisations that want to improve the lives of people around the world - and even improve the use and benefits of the earth itself - to manipulate people like it's some sort of game where they can play one off against the other, one country against the other?! How bleeping angry does that make me, and how bleeping depressing! Cunts!
I hope there is a really special level of hell reserved for these twunts!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I totally agree. In a way Hazno and Smeggy have done the Cambridges a favour by sodding off to America as it has enabled them to be free of trying to pander to the Harkles and include them in everything. They look much happier without the Harkles hanging around like a bad smell 😄
yep...the best thing for Kate and William is to put the negative, disruptive, gruesome twosome aside...don’t mention them...don’t react to them. just live their own best life...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thomas Markle Snr on GMB tomorrow morning
edit: hubby big gob was yapping 😂 but I i think it is about lilibet and the christening
TM jr is going to be on BB VIP here in Aust next month. Look forward to hearing the rot he spouts haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How about the new design boat with solar sails. Would be awesome if they pitched up in that.
PLEASE let them bring those gorgeous REAL children... Princess Charlotte can tell Fuckchop & the Ankle "We are on an official tour and YOU'RE NOT COMING!" Dear lord the icing on the cake would be if the DOC was pregnant again. ANYTHING to push the Ferret farther down the line of succession!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
My insomnia is back and so am I.
Pleased to see you’ve all still been holding the gruesome twosome to account.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It’s a face. Right there. On her neck. Worse than that… It’s Hazza’s face 😱
Honestly, have a proper look and tell me that’s not his face on her neck.
If no one else can see it then I just have to accept the fact that I’m seriously weird.

And the underbite has taken on a life of it’s own there.
I’m in a spiteful mood.
I see a face on her neck, too - but it looks like the Grinch to me, lolol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just pinched this off the otber site, don't know if true or not, but worth watching for the laugh. Haven't finished viewing yet, just had to share :m :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
can you tell I don't like Emma Watson?? 🤣
yes I can i don't like her either
[/QUOTE]
Me either. She got on my last nerve prior to the JK mallark, so even more so now. Proper smugster. I also used to dislike JK ("I wrote the books on a train using napkins and blood from my own pinprick finger because I couldnt afford pens" or whatever it was she said) but after that fall out, I don't mind her now. Watson can get in the sea. She'll need a life jacket though, as that monstrosity she was wearing will weigh a tonne in the water. 😂Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
yep...the best thing for Kate and William is to put the negative, disruptive, gruesome twosome aside...don’t mention them...don’t react to them. just live their own best life...
I think Kate has already done this. It will be harder for William as it appears that he protected his brother all his life but that ungrateful brother has now betrayed him, how angry must that make him.

The one who must be really suffering is PC. A father, who probably still has a guilty conscience about letting his child down when he was only young, but ever since has tried to make amends by letting him have his own way and giving into his every demand. He is now seeing this all thrown back in his face and more besides in lies told by this brat to the whole world. I fear PC will never be able to totally put this aside.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Thomas Markle on GMB ,
Richard Madley asked if interviews are the only way he has of communicating with MM. Thomas Markle says he will continue to do interviews until she talks to him. Richard asked about Doria, he has no contact and does not know where she is
RM asked why MM is keeping her dad at arms length... TM says she changed when she met number 6.
RM says Piers would say she has a history of ghosting people ,TM says that appears to be the case. He says she didn't like him giving attention to her step brother and sister and wanted him to stop talking to them.
Susannah now talking about Aus bb , Tom jnr talking, is it helpful....
TM says Tom jnr, has been shunned.
Thomas Markle says refer to Tig for all the lovely things MM said about him

Interview con'd

He wants his grandchildren to have happy family around with no fighting etc. He will not take legal action to see them , he will not make them pawns in a game.
RM mentioning Diana's party and H not coming over, RM says they are playing to american audience
TM says H has abandoned The Queen
SR asked if they were happy. TM says money isn't everything.
TM hears nothing about them even from third party.
TM thinks H's book will be cruel, insulting the Queen and it is just for money, it is shameful
RM says there are 2 sides to family argument.
TM tried about a month ago to reach MM, he can't go to Monteceto.
The kids have 2 families and they should know all about them.
And that was about the size of it

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.