Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a face. Right there. On her neck. Worse than that… It’s Hazza’s face 😱
Honestly, have a proper look and tell me that’s not his face on her neck.
If no one else can see it then I just have to accept the fact that I’m seriously weird.

And the underbite has taken on a life of it’s own there.
I’m in a spiteful mood.
Once I got the vision of the maggot out of my brain ( it really does look like a maggot with big eyes!) I saw the face!! Happy to join you in the weirdness 😉

Just saw this on Facebook, thought it would be appreciated here...
Screenshot_20211018-160155~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They never just have fun, do they? God it must be so boring being so earnest and preachy all the time. I couldnt hack it. I bet other 'world saviours', like David Attenborough to name just one, are fun sometimes in between the serious bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s monstrous! Looks like one of those ‘dresses’ that you wear to hide the early stages of pregnancy!

It's a dig at single use wedding dresses; she is not a nice person.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched the Earthshot show back on iplayer, apart from Emma "threw my creator under the bus" Watson's terrible dress and ridiculous footwear, Emma Thompson being her usual uber-luvvie self, and Coldplay being their usual wankers, I thought it was quite good.

Looking forward to next year and whether the US custodians of it can resist letting the Harkles anywhere near it.

They are saying it's a 10 year programme but imagine if this becomes on a par with the Nobel prize. I presume it's been in the planning for at least a couple of years, wonder if Hazmat was due to be part of it originally. But maybe got kicked out of anything to do with it when he ran off with the missus to Canada and started misbehaving.

I know the Sussex Squad reckon that Catherine is no good at public speaking, well she was fine on this, more likeable and warm than Wooden Watson anyway. So hopefully that's pissed off the Sunshine Sachs paid trolls something rotten, that they weren't able to wind themselves up into a frenzy on twatter claiming Catherine fluffed her lines.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Seems like she’s ballsed up The Bench too!

View attachment 813890

This should be fun!

Have a look at some of the comments.

View attachment 813914
View attachment 813915
View attachment 813917
View attachment 813919
This woman is a human barnacle. Entirely unable to sustain life unless attached to a hapless host and bringing zero benefits to said host.

She‘s a greedy narc, a grifter and a vengeful cow who will never stop trying to bring down the House of Windsor (with the aid of the ginger Whinger) until forces greater than them truly step up and demolish them.
I keep waiting for the day. My fingers are crossed that Tom Bower will expose aspects of her character, the character of one or both of her parents to the extent she’ll be derided to the point of withdrawal from public life.
Here’s hoping

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
My fingers are crossed that Tom Bower will expose aspects of her character, the character of one or both of her parents to the extent she’ll be derided to the point of withdrawal from public life.
Like Glenn Close at the end of Dangerous Liaisons. (y)

I’m thinking of creating my own honours list too. I mean, apparently anyone can do one now.
We should definitely have Tattle Honours. Perhaps for the New Year? We could start collecting nominations in December :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
William and Catherine should go to the US on a full sail galleon. That would attract loads of publicity and would also be a nod to 'Rule Britannia' and the glory days of Britain 'ruling the waves' (if we ever did) and our sea faring history.
There's bound to be a couple of galleons out there somewhere and they'd probably really enjoy the journey.
They could go on the new Royal Yacht. Hang on, I’ve seen MOD procurement at work and that ship will be 10 years late and 15 times over budget. Back to the galleon idea it is😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you got a link for this article so I can archive it?
Hello @JAR21 , I can't do the link sorry as it comes up with all sorts of stuff, Hello, Women's Health etc. But if you Google "Harry and Meghan News Now" and scroll down to "yesterday" there's an article about MM's weight loss by Nicki Swift. Good luck and let me know if you manage it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

We should definitely have Tattle Honours. Perhaps for the New Year? We could start collecting nominations in December :)
My brain saw Glenn Close and assumed the film was Fatal Attraction, was sat here thinking surely she's not that crazy until I reread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not a fan since she threw JK under the bus
Me neither. Po-faced wokie.
Not you Hamster
D Express article about H&M having released a video ahead of the 2020 US Elections effectively endorsing Biden, and having forged a relationship with Senile Joe and Jill when they entered the White House. H&M clearly hoped for an invite but it's not happened. The commentator says "Sadly for the Markles, the draw of the British Monarchy is far bigger...." and so
"We can look forward to President Biden coming to the United Kingdom not just to meet Her Majesty the Queen, but HRH Prince Charles and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge."

He added: "According to very good sources in California, this has not gone down particularly well..." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I looked at that outfit and wondered immediately if she is pregnant? Which is why the dress looks so odd?

I think it was deliberate...to try to make it into something positive......look at what we an do to make it better.

Rather than a something negative that looks at all the harmful things that are currently being done, that most people cant comprehend and so just walk on past ........
I agree, being positive always motivates people better than hectoring them. That’s where the Harkles, Scoldilocks etc go wrong. They get people’s backs up and then they don’t want to cooperate with whatever they’re being lectured about.

Reactions: 24
I'd be writing a strongly-worded letter of complaint to Oxfam for abusing my generosity.

That said, to be fair to Emma, the dress certainly does look like it's made of recycling... only I would have thought nana's curtain liners or old mosquito nets, rather than a bunch of wedding dresses. EW is one person I think really would get along with Meg, she was always another one for the vacuous, showy, but ultimately pointless stunts so I suppose it would make sense that it extends to her interpretation of the invite. "Wear something sustainable, consider the environment" = take 15 garments, use a fraction of the fabric of each one to make a hideous single garment that will literally never be worn again because it looks like a low-effort ghost costume, throw the remaining 90% of the now-ruined old dresses in the landfill. Hurray, Emma, you've single-handedly solved the climate crisis, you f*ckin genius... :rolleyes:

...can you tell I don't like Emma Watson?? 🤣
can you tell I don't like Emma Watson?? 🤣
[/QUOTE]
yes I can i don't like her either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If earthshot will be in the US, would William and Kate fly over for it? Kind of defeats the point. That would have to be managed carefully.

Of course, they could get their friends the Obamas to host it and come in via video chat...
Or they could appear holographically.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

We could certainly have the H&M thread honours. Some of them would be foregone conclusions though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.