Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thanks. It proves that Smeggy and her PR agency are endorsing these awful people to bring down the monarchy.

I have a feeling that they will be targeting more people on Twitter to erase them. Angela Levin will probably be next in line.
We have heard from the horses mouth who funds this vile hate mob. The RF should remove these harkles from their website and take away those $ titles $ The hatred towards the cambriges and their children is truly awful. But twitter does not seem to care about anyone else

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I bet William thanks his lucky stars every day that he didn’t marry a viper like his brother did. Kate copped a lot of flack for waiting so long for William to pop the question, but he was very wise to do so. He wanted to make sure she was the right woman for the job, and also that she knew what she was signing up for.
And that was the best tribute he could ever pay to Diana. Its a pity H didn’t do the same.

Oh well.......'marry in haste, repent at leisure'.

Or whatever the saying is.

Reactions: 29
The ‘SS paid us’ tweet us still there but the comments make it sound like it’s a sarcastic comment rather than an admission. Or it could be a double bluff 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If earthshot will be in the US, would William and Kate fly over for it? Kind of defeats the point. That would have to be managed carefully.

Of course, they could get their friends the Obamas to host it and come in via video chat...

• Heart
If earthshot will be in the US, would William and Kate fly over for it? Kind of defeats the point. That would have to be managed carefully.

Of course, they could get their friends the Obamas to host it and come in via video chat...
Do a Greta, go by dinghy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did you see the BBC programmes that talked about all the finalists?

BBC One - The Earthshot Prize: Repairing Our Planet - Available now

There were 5 programmes Protect and restore Nature, Clean our air, Fix our climate, revive our oceans, and Build a waste free world. Which were all about the contenders in each category.
But that’s not available to everyone. The BBC is great at geoblocking. The iplayer only works in the UK or if you pay for it. And yes, you can go online and do some research on your own if you are interested. But the point is, W&K’s channels are public and accessible worldwide. If you follow them already you will get the information in your timeline just like that. I mean, you can read up on all their patronages and what they do but who really is that into it? Even if it’s all worthwhile? Bringing the information to the more passive ones is never wrong.
Wiliam is championing this. It’s “his” prize. So I think it can be expected that he supports it on his channels as well. It might still happen, so I am very open for this and I think the idea is great in every case. I just wish they would bring their new way of royal work all the way. That’s exactly what made Heads Together not a big success (together with other factors). W&K have massive potential and they are not really tapping into it yet. Nobody would even remember H&M if they really went for it.
I really cannot wait till, L is christened, H released his memoirs and the duo can finally disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Neil Sean on You Tube cites a source has told him the gruesome twosome are planning their own Christmas message to be broadcast like the Queens. Of course they are, gobshites
Just like megsy annohnced that she would be creating the Sussex ho ours of something like that... timed and presented in exact competition to the Queen's Honours

Reactions: 17
Archwell awards anyone? Ideas to help everyone be kind and all prize money automatically goes into the archwell foundation. The winners also get a quick bj too from one of the founders
H better order in some industrial strength mouthwash 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently Emma’s ‘dress’ (and I use the word in the loosest possible sense) was made of a load of ‘recycled’ wedding dresses from Oxfam. What a waste. I’d be mortified if I thought my wedding dress had ended up as part of a monstrosity like that.
It’s monstrous! Looks like one of those ‘dresses’ that you wear to hide the early stages of pregnancy! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
And that was the best tribute he could ever pay to Diana. Its a pity H didn’t do the same.

Oh well.......'marry in haste, repent at leisure'.

Or whatever the saying is.
Marry a bleep and become a bleeding bore😾😾

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s monstrous! Looks like one of those ‘dresses’ that you wear to hide the early stages of pregnancy! 😬
And it's hideous! Top tip by an over-sized hoodie in a large and you can hide the pregnancy until you've gone into labour. Just rock up with a baby and freak people out.

I thought Kate looked stunning lat night. I thought all the green was Megan's rage and jealousy manifesting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeah its tough because if they fly over to the US then it makes them look bad, however if they don't it can look like just a one off PR event from William. They will have to play it carefully, either do a US royal tour (so they will already be there), is the royal yacht still a thing? or do it virtually.... just not get WB and WBW involved

The ‘SS paid us’ tweet us still there but the comments make it sound like it’s a sarcastic comment rather than an admission. Or it could be a double bluff 😂
I was thinking that might be the case, just to wind us all up ....... they are, after all, followers of the greatest lie tellers ever to walk this planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah its tough because if they fly over to the US then it makes them look bad, however if they don't it can look like just a one off PR event from William. They will have to play it carefully, either do a US royal tour (so they will already be there), is the royal yacht still a thing? or do it virtually.... just not get WB and WBW involved
Yeah either an extended royal tour and meet the new president, or get the Obamas involved. That would also be hysterical as Harry and meghan would be left out and their idols would be working with the enemy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
When I heard that the Earthshot awards were going to be in America next year I thought it would be a good idea to boost the RF popularity over there.
Then I was worried it would make PW a hypocrite.
But then I started to feel nauseous again, what if the Smegatron and Hazno are doing the US awards.

Please tattlers put my mind at ease. Surely not after everything or may be blackmail.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was thinking that might be the case, just to wind us all up ....... they are, after all, followers of the greatest lie tellers ever to walk this planet.
True but I wouldn't mind betting that they are approved by Smeggy (and possibly paid) 😉

I think that Hazno was visiting wine country last week. I bet that they are going to start their own vineyard or invest in a current vineyard in that area.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
True but I wouldn't mind betting that they are approved by Smeggy (and possibly paid) 😉

I think that Hazno was visiting wine country last week. I bet that they are going to start their own vineyard or invest in a current vineyard in that area.
See i wouldn't mind if they started their own vineyard, what I would object to would be all the lecturing about how sustainable or authentic it was and of course if they used any kind of royal insignia on the label.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
See i wouldn't mind if they started their own vineyard, what I would object to would be all the lecturing about how sustainable or authentic it was and of course if they used any kind of royal insignia on the label.
They can now whine on about wine, wankfests

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.