Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See i wouldn't mind if they started their own vineyard, what I would object to would be all the lecturing about how sustainable or authentic it was and of course if they used any kind of royal insignia on the label.
I agree. They could live a nice life doing that. It's all the faux royal stuff that I object to.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well, with my ongoing, currently futile, attempts to fit into a jumpsuit I bought 6 years ago, I shall work out and give you my energy to power your telly. Like kinetic communism, but without the gulags and public oppression etc. Xx
I tried exercise once.... but I almost started to sweat so I stopped ... I hate sweating....lol I now have a vibration platform... I stand on that while I watch tv,,, boy it shakes the piss out of you though.... have to keep stopping to go pee....lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Will and Kate should do earthshot as part of us tour but make a point of no private jets and flying normal scheduled flights whenever they go from place to place. Especially with a few candid pics from the public

Reactions: 23
Ooh an official government tweet. That's gotta hurt. Hazzno will be demanding a new shiny medal for his remembrance day stunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
William and Catherine should go to the US on a full sail galleon. That would attract loads of publicity and would also be a nod to 'Rule Britannia' and the glory days of Britain 'ruling the waves' (if we ever did) and our sea faring history.
There's bound to be a couple of galleons out there somewhere and they'd probably really enjoy the journey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Yorkshire girlie and proud of it. Where abouts were you born. I absolutely love Australia and would move in an instance. 😍
I was born in Hull... me Mum is living over there again... this time in Bradford.. Mum never got used to the heat over here.. but I love it... been here so long I don't even lose a drip of sweat until it hits 35 deg C... anything under 25 deg C and I put a cardi on... lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't know if this has been already posted ......

The Prince’s Foundation and What on Earth Publishing have partnered on a new children’s book about climate change, with a foreword by Prince Charles. It’s Up to Us by Christopher Lloyd is being launched alongside the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP26. It will be donated to every primary school in Scotland and half of all proceeds from sales will go to The Prince's Foundation to support its charitable work, the foundation said.

Rather than asking kids to donate $5 for a book, which will then line the pockets of the author (a term I use loosely).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was wondering why my favourite royal expert-reporter-friend hadn't tweeted, now I know. He'd lost his iPhone! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
It will be donated to every primary school in Scotland and half of all proceeds from sales will go to The Prince's Foundation to support its charitable work, the foundation said.
Why is it going to primary schools in Scotland? What about all the other primary schools in the UK?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why is it going to primary schools in Scotland? What about all the other primary schools in the UK?
I suppose it's because COP26 is in Glasgow but it's also an example of the Barnet Formula at work unofficially. Also The Prince's Foundation (as opposed to the Prince's Trust) is based at Dumfries House.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought that, but that is what is written in the piece, I just copied and pasted. The COP meeting is being held in Scotland so they may be starting there first, but does seem a bit strange.

ETA Again someone's beaten me to the answer. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Happy hols @
I tried exercise once.... but I almost started to sweat so I stopped ... I hate sweating....lol I now have a vibration platform... I stand on that while I watch tv,,, boy it shakes the piss out of you though.... have to keep stopping to go pee....lol
Are you losing weight though, or is it just water??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just come across this photo taken at their engagement. What is going on with her neck - looks like she's swallowed a snake!
It’s a face. Right there. On her neck. Worse than that… It’s Hazza’s face 😱
Honestly, have a proper look and tell me that’s not his face on her neck.
If no one else can see it then I just have to accept the fact that I’m seriously weird.

And the underbite has taken on a life of it’s own there.
I’m in a spiteful mood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.