Harry and Meghan #145 Psst, Wanna invest? With a Dook & Dookess? Please feather our nest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible this has been planted to show they don't always use private planes to offset the critical hypocrite headlines?
Turned up at an airport for a photo op, but did he get on the plane? Photos or it didn't happen šŸ¤” Or maybe he did get on the plane just for the sake of getting papped, very air mile friendly Haz!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Plastic Scrotum has been tweeting about Travelyst. I can't imagine anyone giving 2 shits about this let alone one šŸ’©šŸ˜„View attachment 812574
It's not as if the general public can do anything about these 'carbon emissions' or really have much choice.
It's a bit like the lie that you've got a lot of choice on which school your child attends.
Complete load of BSā€¦.Skyscanner have been doing this for yearsā€¦if you book a flight with KLM itā€™s on the bookingā€¦.Once again he tries to take credit for ā€œ a problemā€ that has already been solved .

This is just Google updating their maps feature.

But good , I assume it will cover ALL private jet flights ā€¦.Yeah , right !

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Even at a young age Miss Markle knew how to use those eyes of hers to seduce more powerful men...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have just discovered another activist activity for us Tattle worker ants. The public can propose new words to be added to the Oxford English Dictionary. I have proposed 'markled' because I think this is a most suitable legacy and may serve as a warning for future generations. There is even a right to appeal which could generate some humorous press. I am unable to copy the screen but my definition of 'markeld' is 'when ignored for no good reason by a person you had a trusting, meaningful and jovial relationship with. Being sent to Coventry. Used and exploited for the purpose of the other party trying to achieve social class upward mobility, power, control and wealth. You are markled by someone when you are deemed to have served an implicit purpose that remained unknown to you throughout the course of the friend or family relationship. If anyone else would like to participate and stir the pot a bit you can do so at https://public.oed.com/contribute-to-the-oed/submission-form/
I'm in. Just submitted Markle although I confused tenses.
Screenshot_20211016-075509_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

This isn't getting a lot of news traction, is it?
Didn't Leonardo Di Caprio start this?
I don't think it was an initiative started by Hazno, its a bandwagon jump.

I'll give Leo some credit though as he has donated a lot of money to environmental causes and has his own foundation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Even at a young age Miss Markle knew how to use those eyes of hers to seduce more powerful men...

That is her with Rick Hoffman, who played Louis Litt on Suits. Interestingly, he has a son, born in 2014, but no one has any idea who the mother is. He basically just tuned up with a baby, of whom he has total custody.

ETA: He had a weirdly skeptical face during the wedding -;he gave the reason as someone next to him had bad breath https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...fman-shares-real-reason-unimpressed-face.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is such a great idea...wish I could think of a few more ideas....

I spose it has to be a victim kind of role... Like Cinderella or a Disney Princess? Where the poor innocent ends up marrrying the prince? But thats a bit too easy...

But if she wants a superhero kind of role.......which one would suit her best? Maybe the Hulk, cos she can then wear her favourite green colour!
Sheā€™s certainly chunky enough šŸ¤Ŗ

So Iā€™m not the only one who thought thatā€™s what it looked like
And staying on topic is anyone else getting spam Mail on how to get a 15 inch penis thatā€™s an offer Meg could not refuse lol
I forward it to Megs to give to Harry
Iā€™ve heard she likes deep choke
She already has a 6ft one she calls ā€œHā€ šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Turned up at an airport for a photo op, but did he get on the plane? Photos or it didn't happen šŸ¤” Or maybe he did get on the plane just for the sake of getting papped, very air mile friendly Haz!
I canā€™t believe he went somewhere, apparently alone, with no fanfare or announcement. And someone ā€˜happenedā€™ to take a snap. That isnā€™t how the Snarkles operate.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That is her with Rick Hoffman, who played Louis Litt on Suits. Interestingly, he has a son, born in 2014, but no one has any idea who the mother is. He basically just tuned up with a baby, of whom he has total custody.

ETA: He had a weirdly skeptical face during the wedding -;he gave the reason as someone next to him had bad breath https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...fman-shares-real-reason-unimpressed-face.html
Oh itā€™s Louis Litt guy!!!! Thanks!

Looking a lot thinner in the face thereā€¦.

Oh itā€™s Louis Litt guy!!!! Thanks!

Looking a lot thinner in the face thereā€¦.
Are we totally sure thatā€™s not the pic he was referring to, when he said ā€˜a person on my right had halitosisā€™?

Ooh not sure why I quoted myself there. Soz.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just want to reiterate this because I think it got lost in amongst a couple of other responses and this one one is important:

If this is true, those two b*st*rds should be hung, drawn & quartered!!!

Imagine millionaires, Royalty, taking money - basically the food and clothing out of the mouths and bodies of those babies/children who are, in the main, fleeing violence and living in poverty.

They make me sick.

They are repulsive!

Additional comment:

I hope that their consciences haunt them, day and night, for this!

Twunts !!!

ETA missing words when written in haste and outrage)

I wish I could give it a heart and a laughing emoji at the same time. Thank you šŸ’–

Love the "hidden" reference to roast chicken šŸ˜‰šŸ¤­šŸ¤£
Thank you šŸ’–šŸ˜€šŸ„°šŸ¤—šŸ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome šŸ„° xx

Resizer_16075999774480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
#146 Compassion in Action sponsored by Big Pharma, Laser guided bombs and Oil rigs
You need to put it in the correct format so whoever starts the next thread can see it clearly if it wins. It might be a bit long though.
#146 Compassion in Action sponsored by Big Pharma, Laser guided bombs and Oil rigs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I like your evocative description. Are you a fan of HP Lovecraft? You made me remember and then find his description of the whippoorwills that 'flutter away chittering in daemonic laughter". I can well imagine sixwife emitting an eldritch howl as she is confronted with yet another photo of Kate.
I looked up H P Lovecraft as never heard of him but I love words and reading and I don't own a television. Because my post was controversial and TinHatty I thought people would call me an idiot but our Tattlers took it in their stride as usual. What a bunch of troopers. šŸ„° Very tolerant thread, this. Lovely word, whippoorwill, not heard that for years. I bet the Suxxex Squad don't use it!
ETA errrr..... I'll probably get further on in the thread and get shat on!! šŸ˜ƒ

This is it then. Their future is depressingly predictable. Lots of different stabs at different ventures, some failures and the occasional success. More money. Lots of cosmetic surgery. Photos of them on yachts. Popping up on the occasional talk show. A few books, less interesting as time passes. The gradual loss of fans and relevance. In the unlikely event theyā€™re still together at that point,
a ā€œMegxit:10 Years Onā€ feature in the Sunday supplements with them looking hard and shiny and tight-faced. One child who keeps it together and one who falls apart loudly and in public. And so on and on and on, until the bitter end. Iā€™ve seen this movie. It makes me feel very indifferent to them, and like Iā€™m wasting my time spending even one minute thinking about them.
Well said @Lady_H, dead right. Noballs could have built on his meagre achievements, with the careful cover-up of his inadequecies and crafting of his image by the RF. I doubt he knows even now what a tit he is and how they protected him.

He will be forever defined by the vile woman he married and the catastrophic choices they made. He has no talents and no redeeming features, and the protective RF shell has been discarded to reveal that the cheeky chappie was in reality a spiteful dimwit boor with one brain cell in his trousers. Like PA, same over-indulgence = disaster and a huge price to pay down the line.
The RF made a huge mistake protecting and indulging him to the extent that he felt confident and arrogant enough to ditch his solid safe life and branch out on his own with his Ho. He actually married a grifting Ho in a hurry, knowing she was a Ho, and brought her into his ancient family. And the RF gave in to their blackmail.
The wife he thought was his soul-mate brought him down sure as eggs. Noballs's only asset now is that he's PC and Diana's son, and if the Ho could steal that off him for herself, she would.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
You know what Iā€™ve noticed about the Harkles? They are never seen having fun. Kate and William - all the time. They really seem to enjoy each otherā€™s company and what they are doing. Hawwy and his Ho are always just thereā€¦like they are just going through the motions, and for all the PDA they donā€™t seem to have any chemistry between them. They donā€™t seem to ever just enjoy themselves.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I feel sorry for Kate. Smeg sods off back to the US and Carrie Johnson steps up in her place. The article makes Carrie sound almost exactly like Smeg.

IMO, maybe both women should realise that Kate gets positive press because she comes across as genuinely friendly and nice, knows how to conduct herself and doesn't try to push her own agenda, push in front of her husband or push people out.

The article also suggests Mrs Johnson, 33, who married the Prime Minister in May and is now expecting their second child, sees the Duchess of Cambridge as a rival.

'Carrie is said to model both her fashion sense and her press operations on Catherine,' Miss Prendergast writes.

'A confidant told me Carrie is often preoccupied with the duchess, and expressed bitterness about Kate's ability to generate positive items about herself in the British press.'

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel sorry for Kate. Smeg sods off back to the US and Carrie Johnson steps up in her place. The article makes Carrie sound almost exactly like Smeg.

IMO, maybe both women should realise that Kate gets positive press because she comes across as genuinely friendly and nice, knows how to conduct herself and doesn't try to push her own agenda, push in front of her husband or push people out.

ā€œSees the Duchess of Cambridge as a rival?ā€ She sees the future queen as a rival? How full of self importance! Carrie isnā€™t even an elected official!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.