Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Tattlers 🌄

This is great for him, seeing as he's already an expert in global air travel. I hope he'll advise on what style of champagne flutes to keep stocked in our jets, I never can decide myself.
Well, well, well... Sorry I don't know how to attach the actual tweet so took a screen shot
Ok this is the missing link for me. I already felt her shape has not been consistent. Both the black suit and red suit outfits in nyc appeared to show a much larger lower body but everything else the same. Her face wasn't bloated as that one crazy day in the horse carriage and the navy outfit where her eyes are swollen and lost in her head. I think she's pulling a fake weight loss scam. The high waisted pants were chosen for the Time piece because they make her look heavier and matronly. But so would anyone in those outfits, even Ratajkowski.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess the Uni could only do something if they knew about the bullying behaviour and a lot of bullying goes on without ever being reported. In this case they might not have known.

My daughter was bullied at college and I reported it after she had tried and been ignored. People are bullied every day and mostly the bullies seem to get away with it. My daughter reported her bullying many times and absolutely nothing was done apart from the person concerned being given a 5 minute telling off 🙄
Oh, @Scotch Mist, that's truly awful. And infuriating 😡 How is your daughter now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think it sounds like Meg wrote it, careful not to be complimentary, but low key shaming everyone for not giving her a chance? She‘s contradictory, didn’t know her well yet they were friends/ Idk, MAYBE I’m too suspicious.
The post was anonymous but I doubt if it was her. The poster was probably just one of those women who turn a blind eye to someone being mean as long as its not directed at them !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There's no end to the merching, or ways to extract cash from the gullible squaddies

Who else is reminded of Kamala's cookies?! 😂
You don’t have to apologise for posting it, I was just giving my opinion on what she had wrote because I get really fed up reading articles and blogs where they act like they know 100% what went down when in fact they know no more than the rest of us. I just hate when these rumours start to become treated as factual events. Youtube videos do this all the time too which is why I can’t watch them anymore, even Lady C who claims to have inside contacts should be taken with a pinch of salt as by the time she gets the info I bet it’s gone through ten people before it got to her.

An example of this is that Kate cried because Meghan fat shamed Charlotte because the bridesmaid dress was too small. Rebecca English then said that’s not what happened, and Kate cried because she wanted the bridesmaids to wear tights are it’s royal etiquitte and Meghan wouldn’t listen. I’m inclined to believe her version of events more so than that random Quora post where the rumour originated and is now getting taken for Gospel. There’s plenty of things like that that get stated like they’re fact, when I’m reality it’s been twisted a lot
@Rayne thanks for this, I tried to say same when I first joined but was promptly banned for discussion policing or something, because I was saying youtubers and quora accounts don't actually know anything, it's all speculation. I believe I was even told to "shut the duck up" by a mod. Rumors are fun but way too much is tossed around here as fact when there's not a drop of evidence or first hand testimony. The roast chicken/crocodile thing is total idiocy, and any grown woman using urban dictionary sleuthing as a source should feel embarrassed. Literally no one takes urban dictionary seriously, it is a fun/jokey site for adolescents.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh, @Scotch Mist, that's truly awful. And infuriating 😡 How your daughter now?
She's left college now and she's fine thanks.

I went down to see her tutor and was shocked by the response. The tutor told me that they knew a little gang of girls was picking in my daughter and a boy in the class (for being different) but then they said that she should make more effort to fit in with the little gang 🙄
I told them that my daughter wouldn't lower herself to behave in such a nasty way and that she wouldn't be returning to their college!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Good to see you back to normal Nutty...Hope everything is better and you are improving healthwise.:)
Thank you Pippa M very kind of you to ask and feeling much better now. Had a scan yesterday and nothing major to worry about but zHospital Thursday as a day patient for a Colonoscopy etc, not nice but necessary.

Should send knackerless Nick in my place, he would enjoy that🥴🥴🥴🥴

Oh, @Scotch Mist, that's truly awful. And infuriating 😡 How is your daughter now?
I have been there with my Son in Primary School and they were useless had to change Schools and it s it stopped it , our Unis and Colleges are now such Woke wankers and only concerned with removing portraits of HM, twats and these will be our future politicians etc.

I have been there with my Son in Primary School and they were useless had to change Schools and it s it stopped it , our Unis and Colleges are now such Woke wankers and only concerned with removing portraits of HM, twats and these will be our future politicians etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's ironic that smeg looked the worst she ever has in that red suit compared to Kate looking the best she ever has, in that gold dress. Days apart
Makes me almost believe in karma or some kind of cosmic justice ✨
Dear god 🤯🤯🤯😖 is it an old quilt cover from off the bed??
This dress literally haunts me, it's the only thing about megz that creeps up on me when I'm idling in traffic or a waiting room...those cold, still moments suddenly pierced by this horrific memory.

If I could ask Sparkles one question it'd be about this. Just why. No, "Diana wore a similar one" doesn't count. I want a real answer.
A hag for life, more like. Or a sl-ag for life... oh the options are endless

I do find it funny that the bag supposedly cost as much as Kate's Golden Bond triumph dress. The whole dress. And the silly monogrammed bag. Same price.
Sigh
Tragic we can't call it the gold bond dress 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who else is reminded of Kamala's cookies?! 😂

@Rayne thanks for this, I tried to say same when I first joined but was promptly banned for discussion policing or something, because I was saying youtubers and quora accounts don't actually know anything, it's all speculation. I believe I was even told to "shut the duck up" by a mod. Rumors are fun but way too much is tossed around here as fact when there's not a drop of evidence or first hand testimony. The roast chicken/crocodile thing is total idiocy, and any grown woman using urban dictionary sleuthing as a source should feel embarrassed. Literally no one takes urban dictionary seriously, it is a fun/jokey site for adolescents.
BIB - but that is 6 in a nutshell, he's never grown up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I went down to see her tutor and was shocked by the response. The tutor told me that they knew a little gang of girls was picking in my daughter and a boy in the class (for being different) but then they said that she should make more effort to fit in with the little gang 🙄
I told them that my daughter wouldn't lower herself to behave in such a nasty way and that she wouldn't be returning to their college!
Good for you Scotch. I hope your daughter quickly settles in to a new college and has the time of her life. 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 23

What angers me about this is that what the tutor actually meant is that would be easier for them if your daughter tried to fit in, because then they wouldn't have to do their job. Infuriating. That tutor doesn't deserve to be paid a wage.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
What angers me about this is that what the tutor actually meant is that would be easier for them if your daughter tried to fit in, because then they wouldn't have to do their job. Infuriating. That tutor doesn't deserve to be paid a wage.
Useless woke twats they don't know their heads from their arseholes, both ends being full of shite.

Poor girl it really hurts for a Parent to know their Child is being victimised, pity we cannot take the law into our own hands and give them a slap in the kisser, tutors too😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Why should your daughter have been the one to change? They were the ones who sucked!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah. She is wesring Spanx. That is exactly what spanx look like. If there was a skinny chicken leg underneath that suit, you wouldn't see a bulge below the elastic midthigh. She is wear a spanx size too small because she always knows best and is in denial and cannot read a mirror, much less a room.

Also the camel toe is a telltale sign of a too small spanx
Toe? More like a hoof!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.