Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. She is wesring Spanx. That is exactly what spanx look like. If there was a skinny chicken leg underneath that suit, you wouldn't see a bulge below the elastic midthigh. She is wear a spanx size too small because she always knows best and is in denial and cannot read a mirror, much less a room.

Also the camel toe is a telltale sign of a too small spanx
Oh @ResidentMerkin you are our official Spanx expert - well observed although looking at the camel toe area is above and beyond the Tattler call of duty, must have been distressing I suggest a lie down in a darkened room to recover 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Excellent new video from Tom Cridland who is disgusted with Hazno being in bed with Google.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
$4,900 for a flamin' handbag😱..... Sold out.... No doubt some idiot sugars paid Dior stupid money to be like their kweeeeennn 🤮. Bankrupt yourselves, idiots 🙄
And just to think she could've bought this one for £89.97 😉😄
bag.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I don’t believe this for a moment; not even the Harkles are that stupid.
All it would do would be to call attention to the fact that they are completely outside the family and not wanted by the RF and/or included in important milestones. Yes they may get a lot of attention on the day for their alternative event, but mostly it would be remembered that they were not part of the official family events. That’s not good for their brand.
Most of these articles are, when you read them, just a comment from a so-called ‘expert’ or unnamed ‘source’ about what they think a royal may do or may be planning or thinking, or else they are Harkle PR. 95% of them are without any real substance or veracity, but this tit grabs headlines.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Morton the dolt ... H&M feared the whole institution were against them..... Not only that head most of the UK and beyond are too 🙄
At this stage I think tattlers could write a more accurate account of events...backed up by savage receipts from Jar21 😂
“Mr Morton writes: "This sense that, despite their international popularity, they were low down the royal totem pole was confirmed when Harry arranged to meet the Queen for a grandson-to-grandmother chat in early January. "
Well, duh! He sensed they were low down the royal totem pole? How very perceptive of him! Well done Hawwy, have a sticker! Also, absolutely no one would have been ‘conspiring against them’ if his harpy of a wife could have just behaved like a decent human being.
Having said that, I literally just commented that most of these reports are bollocks, so…🤷‍♀️

Princess Margaret divorced Anthony Armstrong Jones in 1978. That was 3 years before Charles married Diana.
She did, but it was a yuuuge scandal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A few modelling shots from Twitter 😂
The one wear she is wearing the blue top and white skirt
“Thank you for sharing the sight of your scanky minge 🤢can you now put on your knickers and cover it up , meme had no knickers to put on
Hence the arm in that position

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Again with the arms just hanging there like a broken puppet. She really doesn’t know what to do with them, does she? Gee, I wonder why she never got her big break in Hollywood…? :unsure:

969CB46F-D9F1-483D-9DFA-C844400A8580.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lots of celebs and social media people release some sort of Christmas picture with a happy Christmas wish to their fans. Don’t think they send out actual cards to their charities though.
Thanks for that - I honestly didn't know it was quite common among celbs - can't say i've seen any but then I don't follow any on social media so that will be why.

Reactions: 16
For heaven's sake 🙄
WHEN will they 'get' they opted out of the Royal family. They left. They resigned. They chucked in the job to do something different ie make money. They moved out of the UK. They chose a different life. They are not representing HM or the BRF. The ONLY link they have is that the BRF is Hazbeen's Grandmother, Dad, brother etc. But once again they bloody well left it all. And yet they act like they are still part of it with the titles, which she printed on her woeful book and all those silly jobs apparently Hazben apparently does.... Whatever! Plus the faux NYC crapola tour. My biggest unexpected joy was when the Duchess of Cambridge dressed in gold and jolly well was a WOW straight after that tour and wiped that smug smile off her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
WHEN will they 'get' they opted out of the Royal family. They left. They resigned. They chucked in the job to do something different ie make money. They moved out of the UK. They chose a different life. They are not representing HM or the BRF. The ONLY link they have is that the BRF is Hazbeen's Grandmother, Dad, brother etc. But once again they bloody well left it all. And yet they act like they are still part of it with the titles, which she printed on her woeful book and all those silly jobs apparently Hazben apparently does.... Whatever! Plus the faux NYC crapola tour. My biggest unexpected joy was when the Duchess of Cambridge dressed in gold and jolly well was a WOW straight after that tour and wiped that smug smile off her face.
The whole ’leaving the RF’ thing was just a flounce though, a temper tantrum because they weren’t being allowed to merch while staying in the royal fold. That’s why her maj gave them a year to have a rethink, because she knew full well what it was. They didn’t foresee the Snarkles blowing everything up behind them though.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The whole ’leaving the RF’ thing was just a flounce though, a temper tantrum because they weren’t being allowed to merch while staying in the royal fold. That’s why her maj gave them a year to have a rethink, because she knew full well what it was. They didn’t foresee the Snarkles blowing everything up behind them though.
That " trial year " is over and how I wish Her Maj had said Nuff now.... and done something to make them understand their new situation... Granny knows best how to explain to poor Hawee since he is slow on the uptake....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Um that stuff isn't typically celebrated here. I might get a cake. MMM cake....
Well, my expectations are that they will embrace the jubilee as an opportunity to harvest donations via Archewell (thus ensuring their 95% kick back and only having to donate 5% of the actual amount donated).

It might "stick in their craw" that they actually have to acknowledge something so positive about the BRF, but I am sure their PR team will spin something about their Royal links and mental health issues (albeit these may seem as "slight vulnerability") but I think that they expect people will be emotional and patriotic (although the actual patriots may be against them) and thus buy into their bullshit!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.