Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. She is wesring Spanx. That is exactly what spanx look like. If there was a skinny chicken leg underneath that suit, you wouldn't see a bulge below the elastic midthigh. She is wear a spanx size too small because she always knows best and is in denial and cannot read a mirror, much less a room.

Also the camel toe is a telltale sign of a too small spanx
I don't think Smeggy would be crazy enough to wear a fat suit either! And she probably was wearing spanx although duck knows how she managed to look so lumpy in that white dress.😁

Next time we see her she'll make sure that she's back down to her former slimmer size. She'll be exercising like a mad thing to make sure she can compete with Kate.

I also don't think that she would ever promote weight loss products because it would be a blow against her ego and she never wants to admit any faults.
She would only ever promote high end products (like the Dior handbag). If it's not ultra high end top designer then it's too low class for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest Lady C

Rules about dress codes for royal/influential women. Consequences for following and breaking the rules? Must be glamorous, striking, tasteful, never stray over boundaries of tastefulness by being unkempt, unpolished, dishevelled, inelegant. Jackie Kennedy set the bar high as First Lady. Only American designers though she loved Chanel. Royal women - only wear and promote designers of own nation. Diana, TQ, P. Margaret were ultra glamorous when young. Clothes had become too important a part of Diana's image, she was hyper-glamorous. Must not wear black, grey or white regularly. Catherine is a good example of dressing royally. Wow moments in gold dress are infrequent. Many of her clothes are high street brands rather than couture eg Zara. Posture has to be regal, no flouncing and flaunting. Smeg doesn't know how to walk, Lady C likens her walk to an exhibitionistic scrubber and this highlights that her clothes are ill-fitting.
Smeg mistakes price for class? No humility to learn. Arrogant, overbearing and believes if clothes are expensive they will be desirable. Her wardrobe cost more than any other royal in Europe and UK.
Smeg and Texas abortion laws - why does she not comment? No advantage to her. İn contrast her comments in İreland served a purpose by proving that she didn't fit in.
Omid Scabies' favouritism to Harkles re. private flights. Threw shade to Cambridges for İreland flight. No comparison in air miles and justified by security concerns for future Monarchs.
Smeg has studied Diana, in particular Lady C's book on Diana which replicates Diana's character. Has enacted scenes and emotions from the book.
Would Smeg be a good friend of Heather Mills-McCartney? Heather turned loss of leg to advantage - positive, embraced life. Once she met Paul McCartney, like Smeg, self-importance took over. Neither had personality, character, insight to cope well with being elevated. Both ambitious grifters, unappreciative of their lives.
Cambridges on cover of People versus Harkles on cover of İn Touch. Entertaining, fascinating study in folie a deux, craziness. Catherine has positive attributes of Diana - relatable, champions children, Smeg has Diana's darker traits - victim, unstable. Diana contributed to the second son complex by telling Haz he was equal to William. Haz just too young to have insight into Diana's failings and has married a woman who replicates his mother and her dark side.
Would Haz be welcomed back into TRF or by UK? Lady C says not if he has Smeg in tow. İf he divorces, yes, he would be welcomed back but not trusted. TRF very aware of public opinion. Maybe tolerated with the passage of time but not eagerly embraced.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
DE article today says how Fark's come into his own and is "lovable" now that "hes going to preschool", according to a source close to the Sussexes. He has no jealousy issues towards his sister. Wow. The ginger stoat and his Ho manage to bath and feed them if their "crazed schedule" allows! Wow again.
Fark's lucky enough to enjoy the bike rides that Noballs falsely claimed he was cruelly denied as a child. Fark rides pillion, pointing out objects of interest like Palm Tree! House! Gardener! Servant! Pool Boy! Minion! Pap! Waffle! Crocodile! PR Agent! He whoops and yells behind the stoned stoat as they circle the huge garden where they don't live.
The source added "Every day just gets happier for Prince Harry". I bet it does.

Below are comments in DE. DE might write drivel but the readers aren't fooled and the comments are scathing.

"No schools, including pre-primary in the US accept 2 year olds. That was a pap walk. And that child in the photo is the son of Brynn Gingras, Gavin".
Others commented that the "pre-school" is one and a half hours away in B Hills, so a three-hour round trip. If it was happening, which it isn't.
Pre-school is at 3 - 5 years old, other commentators pointed out.
People aren't interested in the "mythical children" and some say they don't exist.

These comments would have been unthinkable even a few months back and nobody seems to believe a word they say. They've told so many lies about other people and tell lies about themselves all the time. The only thing authentic about these two is that she's a lying Ho and he's a dimwit dishrag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Bored, bored, bored. Everything is so predictable now with these two.

We were initially aghast at the "inappropriateness" and lack of reading the room....but now we are inured to their antics. It is all so repetitive.
We're so bored there are even some bizarre fat-wrapping theories & that her recent weight gain is fake.
Personally, I think the extra pounds is the most "authentic" thing about her, (unless she's also wearing a false double chin ) :ROFLMAO:

She either still has baby weight, or gained some during lockdown.... hardly "news" is it? Show me a recent mum ( even if by adoption) over 40 who hasn't.

Yawn.

Meanwhile, the RF keep quietly doing what they do, with exceptional taste and decorum ( obviously not you, Andrew, not you ) and look fantastic in comparison.

As ever, my recollections only, other personal truths may differ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Who do No6 and his wife represent? Apart from themselves?

The RF have to travel - it is literally their job to visit all parts of the realm, as many of their people across the UK & Isles and Commonwealth as they can; and for our Head of State to represent us all globally.

Why do the duo travel by private jet, with cavalcades of security and dripping in obscenely expensive clothing to visit the poor? Fauxmanitarianism at its worst.

Are there no poor people in L.A.? They don't represent the whole of the US. No need for them to travel then, was there?

Gah! They are truly what the Missing in Action Freda says!!

@freda19 Hope you are enjoying your break, and will come back soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Who do No6 and his wife represent? Apart from themselves?

The RF have to travel - it is literally their job to visit all parts of the realm, as many of their people across the UK & Isles and Commonwealth as they can; and for our Head of State to represent us all globally.

Why do the duo travel by private jet, with cavalcades of security and dripping in obscenely expensive clothing to visit the poor? Fauxmanitarianism at its worst.

Are there no poor people in L.A.? They don't represent the whole of the US. No need for them to travel then, was there?

Gah! They are truly what the Missing in Action Freda says!!

@freda19 Hope you are enjoying your break, and will come back soon x
They only want to represent themselves as an alternative RF and take away attention from those others in the RF who are trapped back home in UK....
Their motto is gimme gimme money and I will spend spend spend.... on flappy tastless clothes ( no matter, they are expensive which is the most important bit)
Poor people?? Who are they ? The sixes help so much,surely there are no poor people these days.... might be a few poor elephants about but....

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Latest Lady C

Rules about dress codes for royal/influential women. Consequences for following and breaking the rules? Must be glamorous, striking, tasteful, never stray over boundaries of tastefulness by being unkempt, unpolished, dishevelled, inelegant. Jackie Kennedy set the bar high as First Lady. Only American designers though she loved Chanel. Royal women - only wear and promote designers of own nation. Diana, TQ, P. Margaret were ultra glamorous when young. Clothes had become too important a part of Diana's image, she was hyper-glamorous. Must not wear black, grey or white regularly. Catherine is a good example of dressing royally. Wow moments in gold dress are infrequent. Many of her clothes are high street brands rather than couture eg Zara. Posture has to be regal, no flouncing and flaunting. Smeg doesn't know how to walk, Lady C likens her walk to an exhibitionistic scrubber and this highlights that her clothes are ill-fitting.
Smeg mistakes price for class? No humility to learn. Arrogant, overbearing and believes if clothes are expensive they will be desirable. Her wardrobe cost more than any other royal in Europe and UK.
Smeg and Texas abortion laws - why does she not comment? No advantage to her. İn contrast her comments in İreland served a purpose by proving that she didn't fit in.
Omid Scabies' favouritism to Harkles re. private flights. Threw shade to Cambridges for İreland flight. No comparison in air miles and justified by security concerns for future Monarchs.
Smeg has studied Diana, in particular Lady C's book on Diana which replicates Diana's character. Has enacted scenes and emotions from the book.
Would Smeg be a good friend of Heather Mills-McCartney? Heather turned loss of leg to advantage - positive, embraced life. Once she met Paul McCartney, like Smeg, self-importance took over. Neither had personality, character, insight to cope well with being elevated. Both ambitious grifters, unappreciative of their lives.
Cambridges on cover of People versus Harkles on cover of İn Touch. Entertaining, fascinating study in folie a deux, craziness. Catherine has positive attributes of Diana - relatable, champions children, Smeg has Diana's darker traits - victim, unstable. Diana contributed to the second son complex by telling Haz he was equal to William. Haz just too young to have insight into Diana's failings and has married a woman who replicates his mother and her dark side.
Would Haz be welcomed back into TRF or by UK? Lady C says not if he has Smeg in tow. İf he divorces, yes, he would be welcomed back but not trusted. TRF very aware of public opinion. Maybe tolerated with the passage of time but not eagerly embraced.
ok. This annoys me so much. Lady C was never even close to any inside (as in royal) intel but she is very clear scraping the barrel. Of course they all wear foreign designers. And not just on tours. They all have worn tons of Dior, Chanel and so on. There really isn’t a big rule book. The dresscode is made up of preferences and traditions and changes frequently.
And of course they would take them both back. The BRF doesn’t give a lot about the public opinion. If they would, Charles would have lost his spot as heir to the throne, he and Camilla would have never married, Margaret would have married Townsend the first try, Andrew wouldn’t be in the Uk but tucked away on a tiny island since the 90s…..
She is really getting ridiculous now. Just pointing out stuff everyone knows (Omid bring one sided) doesn’t give her content any relevance. She seriously needs to stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
ok. This annoys me so much. Lady C was never even close to any inside (as in royal) intel but she is very clear scraping the barrel. Of course they all wear foreign designers. And not just on tours. They all have worn tons of Dior, Chanel and so on. There really isn’t a big rule book. The dresscode is made up of preferences and traditions and changes frequently.
And of course they would take them both back. The BRF doesn’t give a lot about the public opinion. If they would, Charles would have lost his spot as heir to the throne, he and Camilla would have never married, Margaret would have married Townsend the first try, Andrew wouldn’t be in the Uk but tucked away on a tiny island since the 90s…..
She is really getting ridiculous now. Just pointing out stuff everyone knows (Omid bring one sided) doesn’t give her content any relevance. She seriously needs to stop.
She’s got out of hand this year, multiple videos a week all like 45 minutes long. All rambling with multiple AD’s sandwiched throughout it. She’s in it for the money at this point, she found a niche in doing these videos but she’s now got used to the money so brings out repetitive videos about any old tosh

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The post was anonymous but I doubt if it was her. The poster was probably just one of those women who turn a blind eye to someone being mean as long as its not directed at them !
Yeah, caffeine clears out the morning brain fog. I'm just amazed that another beslides Meg could think being mean is ok as long as you don't like the people. I secretly hope she’s here and reading that she’s not fooling the majority. And is especially disliked in New York.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I dont know. I dont watch the vids (and am very grateful for the summaries), but I disagree that the RF would take them both back. Hazno - probably, to live a quiet life while rocking and tapping gently. Smegzie - I very much doubt it. They will never ever trust her again (if they even did) and Hazno will need to an awful lot to be re-embraced into the bosom of his family. The children are the thorniest issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Rumors are fun but way too much is tossed around here as fact when there's not a drop of evidence or first hand testimony. The roast chicken/crocodile thing is total idiocy, and any grown woman using urban dictionary sleuthing as a source should feel embarrassed. Literally no one takes urban dictionary seriously, it is a fun/jokey site for adolescents.
BIB You are quite right that there's not a drop of evidence or first-hand testimony. The reason for this is I believe is that it's become apparent that H&M are being protected from discovery. I don't agree that "too much I'd tossed around here as fact". All we have are their lies to analyse and try and debunk. Sometimes we're successful, sometimes not. We're trying to find out the truth, and it's like pulling teeth, and if we knew the truth this thread possibly wouldn't exist.

The urban dictionary words were raised by H&M, and Minge slyly referred to Roast Chicken in the engagement interview to Noballs's discomfort. And Fark's first word was crocodile, they said. Then waffles, hydrate, drive safe etc. It came from them. So as a grown woman, I don't feel remotely embarrassed as you suggest by looking it up or sleuthing to find out what they were talking about. It seems that many Tattlers on this thread had never heard of UD either. They said it, we looked it up and investigated because that is what we do. Hopefully it's stored on our Wiki.

You are right that UDictionary is adolescent, but it was not at all "fun or jokey" when H&M used these words in relation to their son. It was disgusting and needed to be put on record.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You'd think she'd just outright deny it, wouldn't you? If it wasn't true, that is. Very odd that she hasn't done that. Are they still friends?
Another part of the beach video not shown on Porker showed Brynn cuddling Gavin at the end. She closed her account and went to ground iirc. To my knowledge she's not denied that it is Gavin her son in that video.
I find it really freaky. If I had a small child and a video of him pretending to be someone else's child was shown live on air to millions I'd go crazy. The Porker video with Gavin and his mum was presented as "Meet Archie" and the audience was supposed to believe that the carefully cropped woman in the film was Minge, who looks very like Brynn.
But if course, as usual nobody says a word or asks questions, Par for the course, now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry I'm a bit behind, how do we know the Sussexs aren't among Oprah friends?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.