Harry and Meghan #144 Trouble in paradise, rows recorded, 21 private jets they boarded.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how things change…back when Charles and Di got married it was unthinkable for a royal to divorce. These days I bet they are praying Hazbeen does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Quote re Cambridges attending cop26: “Harry and Meghan’s success puts pressure on them”.
What successes would those be? Harry showing plumber's crack to poor little kids? (He actually showed his nasty ass to little kids-unbelievable) The sixwife;'s expensive, horribly unflattering, wastrel wardrobe? Getting caught traveling by private jet? Did I miss something? Oh yeah flipping off photographers, that was a first class moment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
For heaven's sake 🙄
I don’t believe this for a moment; not even the Harkles are that stupid.
All it would do would be to call attention to the fact that they are completely outside the family and not wanted by the RF and/or included in important milestones. Yes they may get a lot of attention on the day for their alternative event, but mostly it would be remembered that they were not part of the official family events. That’s not good for their brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Nigel needs a shredder.

29 September 2021

From the Desk of Sec. Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace
London

To whom it may concern:

1. It is unacceptable to run a Princess Beatrice Hat Museum out of Nottingham
Cottage. The cottage should be cleared and all funds left on my desk by no later
than 8AM tomorrow.. The sign that misspelled Mr. Mapelli Mozzi’s name as Edward
Cullen Mozzarella has already been disposed of for your convenience. Also, you
should return the hats.

2. HRH the Duke of York is respectfully requesting whoever is using the screen name
“The_Masked_Monarch” to please remove the You Tube video of him driving
out of Balmoral to the American classic country song East Bound and Down by
Jerry Reed. The Duke has stated if he were an American he would never be a
southerner or a rebel, and “soon the rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker
will be one of us.” On an unrelated note, absinthe has been banned on palace grounds.

3. It is inappropriate to review-bomb Meghan Markle’s new restaurant on Yelp,
especially since it is only a rumour at this stage. While this office recognises that
the name “Meghan’s Morsels” may imply the use of less than savory ingredients,
the discussion of “extra brown roast chicken served by Harry” is beginning to
pick up media attention and is unbecoming. Please keep these discussions on the
Duke of York’s new private server so we can contain the deviance.

Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace

09292021announcement.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Agree about Omid‘s ridiculous claim. Not only is it false but also so easy to be proven wrong it’s embarrassing.
BUT Kate’s dress is not sold out? It’s a bespoke version of two dresses and both are still available to buy. I would be surprised if they would both sell out to be honest. They are expensive and are very much limited in occasions to wear. So I get why someone might spend lots of money on a bag, that they potentially can wear everyday but not on an iconic dress that is not easy to rewear (I mean when to wear it? And it’s so eye catching it will look strange if that’s the only dress you rewear to, well galas, weddings, lavish birthday parties…).
It has however put JP back in the (shared with McQueens) top spot for British designers that can dress a Queen/very rich woman for a glamorous occasion. Or rather reminded them world if it. The dresses are part of a whole JP 007 collection and they are all incredible by the way.
Thanks for the heads up. I thought I had read it somewhere that it was sold out but I was obviously wrong. It has become such an iconic dress now so who is going to take on Catherine by wearing it? Only a select few would I am guessing.

Reactions: 28
I don’t believe this for a moment; not even the Harkles are that stupid.
All it would do would be to call attention to the fact that they are completely outside the family and not wanted by the RF and/or included in important milestones. Yes they may get a lot of attention on the day for their alternative event, but mostly it would be remembered that they were not part of the official family events. That’s not good for their brand.
Their excuse for not going (because they weren't invited)/alternative event will be to do with their daughters birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Meghan..A bag for life 😀😄😘 x.

Harry also wonders the same thing 🤔😀

View attachment 800831
Love this, it would make a brilliant next tread title @ Pom Bear ........

Nigel needs a shredder.

29 September 2021

From the Desk of Sec. Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace
London

To whom it may concern:

1. It is unacceptable to run a Princess Beatrice Hat Museum out of Nottingham
Cottage. The cottage should be cleared and all funds left on my desk by no later
than 8AM tomorrow.. The sign that misspelled Mr. Mapelli Mozzi’s name as Edward
Cullen Mozzarella has already been disposed of for your convenience. Also, you
should return the hats.

2. HRH the Duke of York is respectfully requesting whoever is using the screen name
“The_Masked_Monarch” to please remove the You Tube video of him driving
out of Balmoral to the American classic country song East Bound and Down by
Jerry Reed. The Duke has stated if he were an American he would never be a
southerner or a rebel, and “soon the rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker
will be one of us.” On an unrelated note, absinthe has been banned on palace grounds.

3. It is inappropriate to review-bomb Meghan Markle’s new restaurant on Yelp,
especially since it is only a rumour at this stage. While this office recognises that
the name “Meghan’s Morsels” may imply the use of less than savory ingredients,
the discussion of “extra brown roast chicken served by Harry” is beginning to
pick up media attention and is unbecoming. Please keep these discussions on the
Duke of York’s new private server so we can contain the deviance.

Nigel Davies
Buckingham Palace

View attachment 801336
Number 3 made me laugh out loud ............. a restaurant called 'Meghan's Morsels'.

Hilarious, but with all that's happened with this Z list ex-actress/royal it wouldn't even surprise me if that wasn't her next 'venture'. If she's reading this she will be on to it in a flash.

So much she does now is beyond belief so absolutely nothing would shock me any more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Morton the dolt ... H&M feared the whole institution were against them..... Not only that head most of the UK and beyond are too 🙄
At this stage I think tattlers could write a more accurate account of events...backed up by savage receipts from Jar21 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I also think she had a fat suit on, the way her trousers reeved up on the top of her leg just didn't look right. I'm glad others think so, too.
Nah. She is wesring Spanx. That is exactly what spanx look like. If there was a skinny chicken leg underneath that suit, you wouldn't see a bulge below the elastic midthigh. She is wear a spanx size too small because she always knows best and is in denial and cannot read a mirror, much less a room.

Also the camel toe is a telltale sign of a too small spanx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Funny how things change…back when Charles and Di got married it was unthinkable for a royal to divorce. These days I bet they are praying Hazbeen does!
Princess Margaret divorced Anthony Armstrong Jones in 1978. That was 3 years before Charles married Diana.

Reactions: 25
Um that stuff isn't typically celebrated here. I might get a cake. MMM cake....
What, worse than these…? Let’s be honest, we’re spoilt for choice. Incidentally, doesn’t she look like a praying mantis in that photo with the black and white dress?

View attachment 801177
The picture of her wearing the sack cloth
Catherine to George
“Take this stick and gently poke the baby see if it moves “
George “ no mummy it didn’t move
till aunty meme pushed it in the side
it smelt funny just like one of Charlottes vintage cabbage patch dolls “
She also got my name wrong she said Chekhov don’t touch the baby
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.