Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm using the wrong eyes, but how could ANYONE think that white dress was pretty, flattering, appropriate etc? OK so she's put on weight post partum, lockdown stress eating (I'm being kind here) but remember Adele before she was skinny? She always looked amazing.
Exactly right... I've seen bigger size people both women and men that look incredible and I've seen those with so called ideal figures wear clothing that looks like tit on them... its not about your body size its the way you dress to suit your body type and the way you conduct yourself as well..
sadly megafuck dresses either like a bag lady or a trollop and she acts like a nasty bleep... doesn't matter what size she is she will always be the same..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Isnt "royal sweet" a deliberate reference to sugars?
Lol! You're so kind! No way this person is clever enough to think that far, she can't even write with a smartphone that practically types FOR you.
I encourage her to come in here & explain further though, I'm willing to be swayed if given reasonable evidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A lot of these celebs really piss me off. They spend the dangerous time in their massive mansions with pools/gyms/state of the art home cinemas etc. Occasionally taking their private jet to their exclusive/private island.

When people start to get vaccinated and it is safer they crawl out, tell us we are all in this together and let's help those less fortunate.

Then all pat each other on the back.

There are few modern celebs out there making a difference. More the older ones like Dolly Parton.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
DuchessOfSussex...OverSeas

Just in case we need reminding that she's actually gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now that I think of it, I really wish someone there had pointed out that - you know what would make a great donation to a charity related to distributing vaccines to the developing world? That 67,000 squid she dropped on her hideous couture ensembles. How many vaccines do you think you could buy for African kids with 67K? A fair few, I would imagine.

All they really offer to anyone is their insipid "good wishes". And as my rather foul-mouthed mother used to say to me when I expressed some wild ambition, "why don't you wish into one hand and shite into the other, see which one fills up faster".

They're useless, basically.
Hairy and megamouth don't want to pay for the vaccines for the poorer countries they want them provided for free by the pharmaceutical companies that make them.. they also want the same companies to GIVE the formula for making the vaccines to the poorer companies for free too.. they are far to stupid to realise that some one has to pay for them because you can't create the vaccines for free in the first place..

• Heart
Reactions: 35

The maths on this is queasy. The New York Times has previously reported that school meals comes in at a cost of $US1.75 ($A2.40) per day, so the cost of Meghan’s coat, pants, belt and shoes alone, never mind her jewellery, would equate to paying for 5083 meals for kids in New York

With cameras and media attention trained on her, Meghan could have used the moment to highlight any number of children’s authors, including women of colour, whose lives and careers would have been transformed by the exposure. Instead it was Meghan’s book in the limelight

sabotage themselves by doing it while Meghan is dressed like Imelda Marcos’ shopaholic cousin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I was furious with them on Friday. Today I think they're both just laughable. Never has anyone been so out of their depth as Meghan was this weekend. She got away with being a new Royal and making mistakes in the UK - but the rookie errors including dreadful clothing and jewellery this weekend was eye watering. They're trying to blag a new lifestyle as charidee advocates but simply don't have the background to justify it and they're employing yes people to tell them how great they are instead of proper advisors who would actually sort them out.

Neither has the brains to work out that the RF back home isn't run by Granny........ it's the courtiers who run the show and tell them what to do :rolleyes:

Reactions: 31
Has this been posted yet?

Now I get the short white dress/black heels combo. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm wondering if Netflix put pressure on them to come up with something or they would withdraw funds. Maybe that's why this visit was hastily arranged to coincide with the Global event and she didn't have time to lose weight. They also said they were taking 5 months maternity leave but have 2 months left. So that's why they are wired up and recording everything of this sham....to give something to Netflix

• Sick
That tribute is as subtle as a 2x4 to the back of the head. It’s creepy cosplaying Diana - was creepy when they were dating and creepy now. And there are too many pictures to prove it. The one with white shirt, hands on hips and sunglasses hooked into the shirt is really on the nose.

• Sick
Let me see, M does a seance/psychic thing in NY with hotel staff present, cos it's a hotel that Diana visited, so not even channelling in her England homes but in a hotel room she slept in the USA? Is there anybody there? Who sells this 💩🤣🤣🤣

So help me if anyone says she could have done a ouija board at Kensington 🤣
Minge probably couldn’t have got away with holding a seance in Di’s old apartment in KP. She and 6 only lived in NottCott, she didn’t have the run of the whole palace.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.