Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So - just came across this on instagram:

If even a fraction of this celebrity psychic, speaking-to-Diana tit is true, she is much, much more broken mentally than I think any of us realized. Not just in terms of being an unfeeling, grasping narcissistic psychopath, but actually losing her tenuous grip on reality.

I dunno. I mean, it could just be idle gossip of course, but a lot of the details do correspond to some of the things we saw publicly. I'll attach the post as a series of images in case it gets Markled off the internet.

View attachment 782654View attachment 782655View attachment 782656View attachment 782657View attachment 782658View attachment 782659View attachment 782660View attachment 782661View attachment 782662View attachment 782663

If any of this is on point, the witch is officially out of her gourd.

No, no... apparently the gruesome twosome asked THE KIDS to give donations TO THEM 😷😷😷 I actually really hope that ones not true, because if it is I think poor Wills might spontaneously combust from the holy mortifying shame of it.
Do we think any of this is true? It all sounds a bit too far fetched.

Are those stories about the hotel and school from 2 different people?

View attachment 782695

So Smegma had DSSOS tattooed on her bag🙄 which has reminded me of a discussion on another thread about DDOS. That was the distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack launched against Tattle.

OK its not quite the same but still tacky as duck.😉
So what does it stand for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another theory that has come to me.
I don’t buy the surrogate theory, BUT….

IF both children were born via a surrogate and she insisted on a prosthetic bump, most women put on weight everywhere while pregnant, so perhaps the weight gain has been to ‘add to the role’

Ultimately, as I said way back, the choice of clothes is deliberate and there will be a spin on body shaming and how Diana and Catherine were/are so thin because they were/are trapped in the mean evil ‘institution’.

YAAAAWN!
I wouldn’t say most women put on weight everywhere. I would say it’s actually pretty equal with putting visible weight on everywhere and only having a bump and puffier face. Obviously a “bump only” look can still mean you got heavier arms/thighs/butt but it’s too little in comparison it’s practically not visible. Lots of women also experience water retention that goes down pretty quickly after birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Are those stories about the hotel and school from 2 different people?

So what does it stand for?
Don't think I believe all this.

Reactions: 24
No, I don't either.
But someone earlier (can't remember who, sorry) said that the person was too illiterate to work in a posh hotel. I don't agree. Chambermaids and cleaning staff don't need excellent literacy to do their jobs.

Reactions: 18
Let me see, M does a seance/psychic thing in NY with hotel staff present, cos it's a hotel that Diana visited, so not even channelling in her England homes but in a hotel room she slept in the USA? Is there anybody there? Who sells this 💩🤣🤣🤣

So help me if anyone says she could have done a ouija board at Kensington 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let me see, M does a seance/psychic thing in NY with hotel staff present, cos it's a hotel that Diana visited, so not even channelling in her England homes but in a hotel room she slept in the USA? Is there anybody there? Who sells this 💩🤣🤣🤣

So help me if anyone says she could have done a ouija board at Kensington 🤣
Also, they could have had one of Diana’s psychics visit them somewhere in the UK

Reactions: 17
Ok i know i'm probably being stupid and i know what DDoS means but what does DSSOS mean :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I'm the same. Surely if this person was in the room when all this happened then she could easily be traced and would know if she made it public she would probably be fired. No not having it.

Reactions: 22
This whole NY drama is so like something from the comedy show ‘veep’ starring Julia Louis Dreyfus as the Vice President, which is written by the guys behind In the thick of it

she’s always asking ‘has she President called ‘ (he never does) I just imagine them asking ‘has the Queen called’
Every imitative the Veep launches goes to duck. This could be a new direction for thess as writers and a whole source of fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IMO she (now) has an Apple shaped figure, which often goes with skinny legs and arms. In theory this A line shape should work but the crepe is too solid a fabric. She needs something more fluid and drapey.
Also, she should avoid the polo necks but go with a scoop or v neck to avoid the solid feel.
What do I know? I'm still in my gym stuff from this mornjng 🤣🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️
She's always had an apple/fridge figure it was just concealed by the artificially low weight, see also: Kesha, LiLo, Tyra, Jess Simpson
Because her ethnicity made it hard. I hope none of us here are racists? I look back at when she tried to be thin and wonder why she bothered....her success was never predicated on her weight.
Whoa, never even considered race, only the fact she's a zillionaire, as in: if anyone could afford to take drastic measures for the sake of the uNrEaLiStiC hOLLyWoOd sTaNdArDs of the 90s & 00s, it's her. That's why I say even if MM is ms. richie rich with a chef, trainer etc. it doesn't necessarily mean she'll be shedding LBs anytime soon. It was like a very, very mild joke :sleep: *slow golf clap*

Of course Harpo's success had nothing to do with her weight, if anything it was in spite of, given the frequent discussion of weight on her show, her ties to WW and Dr Oz and Dr Phil, O magazine pushing recipes/nutrition, etc etc She's like the original influencer, and did it all at her relatable natural body weight, which is ironic when you look at the orthorexic vegan IG influencersof today.

Reactions: 20
I have no sympathy for the woman. I got my dad's rugby player legs. So I'm small on top and large on the bottom. And I know how to dress. Al this crap about body shaming is crap. When I was 11 one of the girls at school told me my legs were so big I can kick cows to death. witch, I turned around and told her at least I'm not poor. I learned to stand up form myself that day. If you can dish it out , you need to take what comes back to you. And that witch dished it to a little girl! So she can duck right off, fat witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ok i know i'm probably being stupid and i know what DDoS means but what does DSSOS mean :unsure:
Is it as in DucheSS Of Sussex (DSSOS) to differentiate between her and Duke Of Sussex (DOS)

Just a guess but perhaps it's to stop them getting their handbags muddled up 😂 😂 😂

Edit ... sorry @spangly just seen your comment

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not to be confused with DDOS (distributed denial-of-service) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So after M&H were driven around New York in gas guzzling vehicles, they then took a private jet back to California.

Isn't it great being a 'do as we say, not as we do' eco warrior, as these two idiots are. 🤦‍♂️

Edit: M&H both need to be told in no uncertain terms to F off, when they start lecturing others on climate change - and a change in people's attitudes to help combat it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@ResidentMerkin I believe you, I'll have to dig up the clip I was referring to tho, there are some girls shouting and it's not that I hear a pronounced British accent, as the sound is really muffled, rather the intonation and rhythm is decidedly not American to me
Total bull, and this acct knows better. My post below:
I call BS. She barely knows who H&M are, yet found the ideal lowkey IG gossip account to send this to? and is using a lot of our/sugars' terminology and asking "why are they allowed to use the titles" etc if she really knows nothing about them? And if she really works in that hotel, she knows it's spelled "suite," and overall I don't think someone this illiterate could even score a job in that establishment, come on even the lowest level employees will be required to type and spell and speak coherently. She writes just like a teenage sugar on twitter, also what are the chances they are actively obsessing over Diana all day every day, conveniently right when "outsiders" are around? And no one would actually close this missive with "just thought i'd anonymously send this!" Hard pass.
-----
No, I don't either.
But someone earlier (can't remember who, sorry) said that the person was too illiterate to work in a posh hotel. I don't agree. Chambermaids and cleaning staff don't need excellent literacy to do their jobs.
I feel you, so maybe cleaning staff is the same as at every other hotel in the country -- but considering the status of *this* hotel, I can't see sending an illiterate 18-yr-old anywhere she'd be interacting w/ a vip client like Meg. Shrug, whatevs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.