Harry and Meghan #141 She will need Hocus Pocus to make her the POTUS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one word: spanx.

and frankly we are all f-ing sick of all the vaccine talk, inequality, your woke bullshit...enough, we know. time to move on, it is such a life suck at this point. get a new gimmick...puhlease!
👍

My opinion.

I am utterly, heartily sick of celebrity "activism" which is purely designed for PR and virtue-signalling. (There are a few genuine ones out there, but not that many.) Jumping on
causes like global vaccination, which global institutions and governments have pretty much got in hand anyway, and where there are complexities that most of these buffoons are too thick to grasp.

Then when it happens - they're back, preening and posturing like the bunch of pompous, vacuous, self-obsessed gits they all are. Thinking it was entirely down to them standing on a stage shouting out meaningless slogans to a panting audience and performing a few greatest hits.

Live Aid was great at the time, but everyone has jumped on the "global concert" bandwagon and it's well past its sell-by date IMO. It's just another gig with free publicity.

And seeing Hazbo up there, gurning along with it all, is absolutely grotesque. This is the man who whinged that he was fed up of his family using him as the go-to guy for overseas trips. Earthquake relief in Nepal and all that, among those annoying "little people". And how he hated being Royal and wanted privacy.

And yet, here we are. One of the most privileged idiots on the planet up there on stage with a bunch of celebrities and a live audience and he's LOVING it. No triggers now, eh, Hazbo? Not fed up now, are we?

He never hated being Royal. He hated not being No 1 in the pecking order.

Ego-tripping little toad. Actually worse than Smeg. A lot worse.

The private jet at the end was just the icing on a stale, mouldy old cake. There are plenty of commercial flights between NY and LA. WTF happened to Travalyst's mission to help travellers make sustainable choices? 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 78
She has all that money and dresses like someone who found clothes in a jumble sale.

Its not hard to dress your shape.
But she has the shape of a fridge and it looks like she’s eaten the contents as well :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
👍

My opinion.

I am utterly, heartily sick of celebrity "activism" which is purely designed for PR and virtue-signalling. (There are a few genuine ones out there, but not that many.) Jumping on
causes like global vaccination, which global institutions and governments have pretty much got in hand anyway, and where there are complexities that most of these buffoons are too thick to grasp.

Then when it happens - they're back, preening and posturing like the bunch of pompous, vacuous, self-obsessed gits they all are. Thinking it was entirely down to them standing on a stage shouting out meaningless slogans to a panting audience and performing a few greatest hits.

Live Aid was great at the time, but everyone has jumped on the "global concert" bandwagon and it's well past its sell-by date IMO. It's just another gig with free publicity.

And seeing Hazbo up there, gurning along with it all, is absolutely grotesque. This is the man who whinged that he was fed up of his family using him as the go-to guy for overseas trips. Earthquake relief in Nepal and all that, among those annoying "little people". And how he hated being Royal and wanted privacy.

And yet, here we are. One of the most privileged idiots on the planet up there on stage with a bunch of celebrities and a live audience and he's LOVING it. No triggers now, eh, Hazbo? Not fed up now, are we?

He never hated being Royal. He hated not being No 1 in the pecking order.

Ego-tripping little toad. Actually worse than Smeg. A lot worse.

The private jet at the end was just the icing on a stale, mouldy old cake. There are plenty of commercial flights between NY and LA. WTF happened to Travalyst's mission to help travellers make sustainable choices? 😡
I completely agree.Though I expect their fans will say they are wise not to fly on a commercial flight during a pandemic and coming home to young children.The unnecessary hugging of all those people and children conveniently forgotten.It drives me crazy that you are called all sorts of names if you suggest they are hypocrites for their lifestyle and what they preach to others.Thank goodness for this forum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I feel you, so maybe cleaning staff is the same as at every other hotel in the country -- but considering the status of *this* hotel, I can't see sending an illiterate 18-yr-old anywhere she'd be interacting w/ a vip client like Meg. Shrug, whatevs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, you're right. They'd send a senior housekeeper who would certainly be more educated. I think the whole thing is a load of twaddle. I just wanted to make the point that cleaning staff don't need to be literate.

Reactions: 26
So with his kids not in NY with him, they didn't need to use a private plane did they? Tossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Grifties has had some movement - Jussie ahd dropped down to low 20s and now he's shot back up. Biden has moved up as well. The top 4 remain the same, thank goodness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I think the hotel story is fake, I think most employees would have known to spell "suite" if the hotel that you are working in has one and I don't think they will invite an employee to their séances anyway.
I also don't think the teachers would be happy if they ask for cash donations from the students. This story seems like a plant to make us "haters" look crazy

Reactions: 30
The Grifties has had some movement - Jussie ahd dropped down to low 20s and now he's shot back up. Biden has moved up as well. The top 4 remain the same, thank goodness.
Voting is getting so easy. The Grifties' top 8 is essentially MY top 8, so after clicking all those it's just a quick swizzle down to another couple and we're off for another hour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isnt "royal sweet" a deliberate reference to sugars?

Voting is getting so easy. The Grifties' top 8 is essentially MY top 8, so after clicking all those it's just a quick swizzle down to another couple and we're off for another hour
Im just voting Harry and Meghan now.

Reactions: 21
Harry and Megan #142 - Eco Warriors - begging for better offers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah I think the hotel story is fake, I think most employees would have known to spell "suite" if the hotel that you are working in has one and I don't think they will invite an employee to their séances anyway.
I also don't think the teachers would be happy if they ask for cash donations from the students. This story seems like a plant to make us "haters" look crazy
The only part that seems like it is 100% plausible is that everyone in the school got copies of her book and everyone had to sign NDAs. I don’t doubt that she has “channeled” Diana for Harry, but no way she would have that many witnesses.

That being said, anyone who has worked around rich and/or powerful knows that they literally do not “see” the lower level people working around them and often act and speak as if no one is there. I have personally been in that position, where powerful people stood around exchanging vicious gossip about other colleagues as if they were alone. My great-uncle owned a limo service that operated in and around NYC, and the stories he would tell about how people acted in the “privacy” of the limos and in full view/earshot of the driver…

• Wow
Reactions: 34
one word: spanx.

and frankly we are all f-ing sick of all the vaccine talk, inequality, your woke bullshit...enough, we know. time to move on, it is such a life suck at this point. get a new gimmick...puhlease!
This. They think they are inspiring people, but in reality they are boring everyone to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 782695

So Smegma had DSSOS tattooed on her bag🙄 which has reminded me of a discussion on another thread about DDOS. That was the distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack launched against Tattle.

OK its not quite the same but still tacky as duck.😉
What does DSSOS stand for then? Too many letter to get my head around.

If DSS at the beginning is short for duchess then I get it but that's working hard to make it stand for something. Not intuitive for me

Because her ethnicity made it hard. I hope none of us here are racists? I look back at when she tried to be thin and wonder why she bothered....her success was never predicated on her weight.
Why would ethnicity make it hard?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What does DSSOS stand for then? Too many letter to get my head around.

If DSS at the beginning is short for duchess then I get it but that's working hard to make it stand for something. Not intuitive for me

Why would ethnicity make it hard?
Duchess of Sussex Stupid Old Slag?

Slag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.