Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone getting the rage about her being called Madam Ducheess, don't.

The girl who served me my pot of tea in Waitrose caff today called me Madam and wished me a nice day.
I almost thanked her for her service but decided against it.
Turns out I made the right decision because when she brought my breakfast over it was bloody cold.

Serves me right. Should've gone to Wazda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It is so odd using the same hotel as royals use in new York having such an over the top security detail - people wouldn’t know you’re there if you didn’t make it so obvious? You’re not on a royal tour and is anyone actually talking about what they’re supposedly advocating..

Reactions: 32
Usually a lurker but was expecting somebody to pick up this but did anybody else notice her weird walk to the window for the photo op ?

You're right about that walk, really manly and jerky . Has she just had piles surgery??

I watched the long video shot from far off, the cameraman seemed drunk and the place was full of barriers to keep away the crowds (that weren't there) to cheer the courageous young breakaway royal couple. People walking past couldn't have seemed less interested. Total non-event, boring, charisma-free and devoid of glamour, a dreary event in grey and black. NoBalls anxious and fiddling with his wedding ring. I know it's a video but I got really bad vibes from it - they didn't want to be there or with each other.

She seethes because he's THE Important One when it should be her, but there's nothing she can do but stick with him as he's a Prints and she's a Trailer Ho. She tried to steal his royal credentials, tried consistently, and failed. She tried to steal Diana's royal credentials, take over her mantle. Failed here too. Thought she could reinvent herself as Diana II or Noballs's ex when she'd conquered the world, on his royal back and in her own right, and then shed him. Failed. The world saw through them both. Now she's shackled to him like she's stuck with her bunions and balding scalp and it's too late now. You blew it big time you greedy Ho.

This is what I believe is wrong with them, they are both totally consumed by the bitterness of their failure. Somebody will have to pay for all their nasty secrets coming out. He seethes because she dominates and walks all over him, seethes because the whole world knows he's a pretend soldier and an dim back-stabbing flake who likes to be dominated and "roasted". Seethes because he's not got the balls to break free of his bullying wife, and most of all seethes because his brother William and PP were bang on the nail about his Ho - he threw away a golden heritage for a piece of trash and they have been proved right.

If there was a Hell on esrth, being MM wouldn't be far off the mark.

THANK YOU SPANGLY AND CASS X

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Cant find pics, if anyone finds pics of their security now, and if they sport matching(not same color often, but shape) lapel pins, then they are State Security if not then its mostly contractors.
Also they may be provided by the mayor.
i read somewhere earlier, that the cops were NY cops therefore the US taxpayer would be paying

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It is so odd using the same hotel as royals use in new York having such an over the top security detail - people wouldn’t know you’re there if you didn’t make it so obvious? You’re not on a royal tour and is anyone actually talking about what they’re supposedly advocating..
Shades of the baby shower...anyone who still thinks she wants privacy isn't paying attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I figure we need some new insults. So I am attaching some historic words that will enable you.
Pick one from each column and preface it with "Thou art". Seems relevant somehow due to their trying to be royal.

Thou art yeasty guts-griping measles on the face of the world.

Screenshot_20210923-194023.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You're right about that walk, really manly and jerky . Has she just had piles surgery??

I watched the long video shot from far off, the cameraman seemed drunk and the place was full of barriers to keep away the crowds (that weren't there) to cheer the courageous young breakaway royal couple. People walking past couldn't have seemed less interested. Total non-event, boring, charisma-free and devoid of glamour, a dreary event in grey and black. NoBalls anxious and fiddling with his wedding ring. I know it's a video but I got really bad vibes from it - they didn't want to be there or with each other.

She seethes because he's THE Important One when it should be her, but there's nothing she can do but stick with him as he's a Prints and she's a Trailer Ho. She tried to steal his royal credentials, tried consistently, and failed. She tried to steal Diana's royal credentials, take over her mantle. Failed here too. Thought she could reinvent herself as Diana II or Noballs's ex when she'd conquered the world, on his royal back and in her own right, and then shed him. Failed. The world saw through them both. Now she's shackled to him like she's stuck with her bunions and balding scalp and it's too late now. You blew it big time you greedy Ho.

This is what I believe is wrong with them, they are both totally consumed by the bitterness of their failure. Somebody will have to pay for all their nasty secrets coming out. He seethes because she dominates and walks all over him, seethes because the whole world knows he's a pretend soldier and an dim back-stabbing flake who likes to be dominated and "roasted". Seethes because he's not got the balls to break free of his bullying wife, and most of all seethes because his brother William and PP were bang on the nail about his Ho - he threw away a golden heritage for a piece of trash and they have been proved right.

If there was a Hell on esrth, being MM wouldn't be far off the mark.

THANK YOU SPANGLY AND CASS X
They are so so so young and so modern!
Modern and young!
No doubt at all that SS/Meghan arranged and possibly paid for any 'fans' that were there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Usually a lurker but was expecting somebody to pick up this but did anybody else notice her weird walk to the window for the photo op ?

She's flicking her foot so her wide flares dont get caught in her heel.

Clearly Northwestern university and her expensive education did not teach her how to turn up trousers and sew a hem stitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anecdotal, feel free to disregard (basically opinion, based on some facts):

Paps which cooperate with celebs, reporters that have photographers in tow always say that the gray suit is the hardest thing to photograph , because regardless of the background the wearer ''blends'' with the environment /light/ and the ''blandness'' of it implies the wearers desire to ''let others shine.''
See Hawwy usually around Peg, and their entire fake Royal security entourage now wearing gray suits.

Secret Service never/extremely rarely wears light gray suits. And its also rare for RPOs.
Chances are these are contractors or the Harkles demanded this, imagine the FOIA.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i read somewhere earlier, that the cops were NY cops therefore the US taxpayer would be paying
Meghan has suggested that Biden stepped in and gave them Secret Service. Sounds far-fetched, but watching taxpayer-funded elected officials fawn over them, maybe it's not that far-fetched after all.

• Angry
  • Sick
The phrase "trailer trash" could really have been invented for them both. They honestly disgust me.

• Heart
Sooo humble staying in a cheap hotel aren’t they? 😆🙄
Also she looks like a trashy reality star with those stupid sunnies - and what the duck is in those ring binders H is carrying around? Probably his colouring book to keep him entertained
BIB; :D:D:D:D:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.