Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? Im fascinated to imagine in what role are they meeting the US ambassador?

Is it because they need the ambassador to stop the forest fires in California, in case their house burns down?

Or maybe its to confirm with officials that Hawwy is giving up his British citizenship and title in favour of becoming a regular USA citizen?
I had a similar rant, YES. Ambassadors and mayors are taxpayer funded. On what basis are they spending taxpayer time and money getting photos taken with this pair?
Elected officials have a role and duty to perform and it doesn't include having photos taken for US Weekly with private citizens.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sooo humble staying in a cheap hotel aren’t they? 😆🙄
Also she looks like a trashy reality star with those stupid sunnies - and what the duck is in those ring binders H is carrying around? Probably his colouring book to keep him entertained

E8E20B00-7290-4670-8D29-BA52D32A9BB3.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It still shouldn't be happening .
It is theoretically political, while they still are titled Royals, and while Hawwy is still a British Citizen.
The element of ''official'' which is attached to this (police, mayor, officially relevant location (memorial) creates a illusion that its a Royal visit.
In the past (Diana after divorce) it required:
-a genuine cause approved by the Queen
-or the ''celebrity outing element'' when not on official duty (visit to Fashion shows, art galleries example)
And Diana was a influential humanitarian trendsetter and the mother of the future King.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Some people are saying the Secret Service are there with them. Who usually protect actual official foreign dignitaries/Heads of State. So, if that's true, who in hell allowed that????

And yes, it was the Mayor's dad.

These two will be openly campaigning for the Democrat Party soon. The Queen will have to take some action if that's the case although I won't hold my breath.
If you believe that StrongWrite twitter is/was Meghan's twitter account; and there is a lot of evidence to support this; she strongly hinted that Biden and thus US taxpayers are funding their security.
I wish this would get out in the media. No country agreed to pay for their security as private citizens, but Biden stepped in and is using taxpayer dollars to support her ego.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I feel really angry about them poncing around as faux royals 😒
WHO DO THEY REPRESENT OTHER THAN THEMSELVES 🤬
Also just found this snippet on Twatter regarding the global citizen shite
View attachment 777626
I am raging. How do people in taxpayer-funded positions justify propping up the fortunes of Sunshine Sachs by having photos taken with this pair?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Cant find pics, if anyone finds pics of their security now, and if they sport matching(not same color often, but shape) lapel pins, then they are State Security if not then its mostly contractors.
Also they may be provided by the mayor.

Reactions: 18
So do we think this is one of those lace wigs? The parting seems very white of a WOC!

View attachment 777324
bleep definitely looks to have got that snout adjusted to look less like a schlong and more like a builder's elbow, Roger Ramjet jaw shaved further down, and also probably got her first facelift too. All this work done while having just "delivered" her "second" child. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
wasnt it something to do with her hubby Orlando Bloom being too friendly with H
Basically, the rumour was that Meghan decided to take against KP and was trying to meangirl Montecito into rejecting her.
It was funny at the time, because Katy Perry is a huge A list star and Meghan is.....Meghan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.