Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its 26 degrees in NYC today.

Why are they dressed for cold weather?

I know if shes just had a baby maybe she's feeling sensitive about her figure, but layers don't make sense. Just wear something loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A clipped photo of his left leg - that doesn’t look like a phone but also it is the middle of his leg - so either a long deep odd shaped pocket or he is wearing some odd device - what could it be? If not clear check out the picture from the second link @JAR21 posted -
eta 2nd pic is slightly better
Quoting my own post - could it be his chastity belt

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Usually a lurker but was expecting somebody to pick up this but did anybody else notice her weird walk to the window for the photo op ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
A clipped photo of his left leg - that doesn’t look like a phone but also it is the middle of his leg - so either a long deep odd shaped pocket or he is wearing some odd device - what could it be? If not clear check out the picture from the second link @JAR21 posted -
It's his bloody tracker. You know like a tag.... it bleeps loudly if he's more than a foot away from Smegatron 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I know if shes just had a baby maybe she's feeling sensitive about her figure, but layers don't make sense. Just wear something loose.
She could wear some slim leg/straight leg trousers and a blouse and jacket that is longline and skims the tummy area if she does have baby fat.
That style is more flattering for her torso shape anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Usually a lurker but was expecting somebody to pick up this but did anybody else notice her weird walk to the window for the photo op ?

I think she might have got her heel caught in those trousers.
(Tailor clearly using projected images for measurements rather than real life one's, you know seeing as they are advocates of truth. 😆)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
F8CB3470-AD84-4D37-BFD5-10D21BB450CA.jpeg
88F15904-7DB2-456F-B4BD-3B65478AB907.jpeg

IDENTICAL …bet you can’t guess which one is the Time magazine cover…I challenge you , fellow Tattlers …I challenge you …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Welcome new Tattler. Her walk is always weird 🤪 but I see what you mean. Maybe she's afraid of heights?
Although it's probably because the trousers are too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh ffs they think they are w&c.

Cept the hollyweird pair have to paste on smiles. New york adventure? Hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
İ think Smeg wll feel ambivalent about the photos taken today. Pleased that they were shown as receiving a welcome worthy of royals from NYC dignatories (which they are clearly not). But also displeased with what are unflattering but truthful photos of someone who has been generous in the use of facial bronzer, generously pumped full of fillers, and wearing inappropriate and unstylish and unflattering clothes. So obviously at odds with the photoshopped Time cover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

But she was flaunting herself in a white low cut vest top and off the shoulder thingummy in her birthday video and looked slimmer than in the NY images.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
What are the rules about politics & royalty? Anyone know?
I am under the impression that royalty should refrain from making political statements but beyond that my knowledge is lacking.
If I take away my loathing of TW (hard!) I still cannot see how a member of the BRF could in any way hold office in USA. Surely that would create some serious political issues? It makes me very uncomfortable about power being so openly abused.
I'm not sure but isn't there some kind of rule about titles if you're in public office? So she'd have to give hers up? Have no idea what Hazza would have to do but I can't see most Americans, whichever side of the political aisle they're on, being thrilled by a foreign Royal having any sort of connection to their politics. I wish he would become a US citizen so his titles/LOS would go and we wouldn't have to put up with any more of his antics/overshadowing attempts/tantrums, etc.

Today they've completely overshadowed a visit to Northern Ireland by the Wessexes. I know the media want the clickbait but still.

And we'll get a lot more of this from the Harkles unless they get more than a half-hearted pushback from the RF. Trawling around on Tumblr/Twitter does throw up some interesting stuff though. People think Charles doesn't care if they overshadow other Royals (including Camilla) so long as they don't overshadow him. Other people think TQ and PC have secretly given them some kind of deal. 😟

Who knows what's true and what isn't, but this is the kind of talk that's out there. From Monarchy supporters who're fed up. 🙁

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
There are probably a few like me who just sit in the background reading this thread but are feverishly voting. I have managed quite a few times today, good job its quiet at work
Thank you for your service 😂😂😂 ( soz couldn't resist 😂 ) post more too 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
With trousers that wide and long, plus heels that high, she is in danger of tripping over them and falling on the pavement.
That's why she clutches onto Harry's hand so tightly. He's holding her up.

Did any crowds turn up to see them at this "Royal" visit?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like it could be an inhaler to me 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.