Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, be fair, if there hadn’t been police, security and photographers, there would have been no audience. Apart from the little clutch of girls screaming at how beautiful Meggie was. Should they not have been in school ?😂
Those sugars need their eyes testing 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So I go out for the day and return to find No6 at 18. Well done everyone. There must surely be lots of other people voting for him too. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A clipped photo of his left leg - that doesn’t look like a phone but also it is the middle of his leg - so either a long deep odd shaped pocket or he is wearing some odd device - what could it be? If not clear check out the picture from the second link @JAR21 posted -
eta 2nd pic is slightly better

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
New thread🥰🥰❤❤💖💖 xx 🧵🧵🧵

I'm still on page 42 so alot of catching up to do

It's time to jump in again very soon ...

Resizer_16324144489411.jpg

Here I go...

Resizer_16324144489410.jpg

Looool 🤭🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So I go out for the day and return to find No6 at 18. Well done everyone. There must surely be lots of other people voting for him too. 😅
There are probably a few like me who just sit in the background reading this thread but are feverishly voting. I have managed quite a few times today, good job its quiet at work

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not clicked on the DM article but headline says Smeg wearing pinky sparkler made from Middle East gift, along with Cartier earrings (12000 doll) and Birks band (3000 doll) and engagement ring...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Gosh she looks awful. Bloated face, scraped back hair, outfit completely hiding her figure.
Is she trying to go for androgynous chic since she has emasculated her husband?
Whoever advises these two morons is robbing a living 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Some people are saying the Secret Service are there with them. Who usually protect actual official foreign dignitaries/Heads of State. So, if that's true, who in hell allowed that????

And yes, it was the Mayor's dad.

These two will be openly campaigning for the Democrat Party soon. The Queen will have to take some action if that's the case although I won't hold my breath.
What are the rules about politics & royalty? Anyone know?
I am under the impression that royalty should refrain from making political statements but beyond that my knowledge is lacking.
If I take away my loathing of TW (hard!) I still cannot see how a member of the BRF could in any way hold office in USA. Surely that would create some serious political issues? It makes me very uncomfortable about power being so openly abused.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Could it be that idiots like Bill de Blasio see the M&H optics as an opportunity to virtue-signal "anti-racism" to other idiots? That's the only (misguided) political angle I can see.
The last bit of this 🤮 Since when does grifting on a grand scale qualify as "work"?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.