Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210923-164604_Chrome.jpg

Is it just me or is the coat navy and her trousers black, and why are they so long?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
View attachment 777404

Is it just me or is the coat navy and her trousers black, and why are they so long?
looks Navy to me - WB wearing black!
I know they are being “respectful” wearing black but the turtle neck and coat? She must reek of sweat - why not a black blouse and trousers would still be respectful!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Could it be that idiots like Bill de Blasio see the M&H optics as an opportunity to virtue-signal "anti-racism" to other idiots? That's the only (misguided) political angle I can see.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Congratulations Spangly on the thread title.

Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and the great summary.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ooh, I see the Olive Oyl hairdo is being rolled out again. And to be fair, with his increasingly close-set, piggy eyes, Hazno is making a passable Popeye. Someone give that man a pipe!
Poor Popeye I loved the cartoon he's certainly a better person than Harry.

Reactions: 21
Just been on IG, nearly had a cow, thought Toilet Brush Barnet and Cuntchops were in the UK for a minute. I take it they're re in NYC. Poor NYC. Still have to catch up on previous thread, hope everyone is well. Nearly the weekend. Whoop. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wheeeeeee new thread.

Meghan is clearly wearing troosers so we can't see her legs and ill fitting shoes.
And the hair is plastered down so we can't comment about the loose strands.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Latest Lady C 'plunging right in'

The 'grifters' will be in NYC-if Harkles are booed, it will be erased from footage. Event will be tightly controlled and orchestrated. Obligatory standing ovation for the most' influential people' according to Time? What capacity they are there for is a mystery, but there will be preaching and word salad and very entertaining - Harkles are not to be taken seriously.
Are they widely popular in US? Even many woke liberals hate them. Only PR and magazines are interested.
Smeg realised she had to be genuinely compassionate after using guile to achieve success.. Didn't realise she had to keep faking compassion. Easy to fake on a temporary basis but as a major public figure true colours are revealed. She dropped the act from the moment she was married - Thomas Markle spurned.
Australians describe Smeg as a 'bush pig slapper bully' and not interested in the Harkles visiting Oz ever again.
Montecito castle set up as rival royal court - 'half in half out' despite TQ's demands. They act as if they still represent Commonwealth, using titles and children in line of succession. Trying to be TRF of the world in America and most elite couple in world. But to what extent succeeding? Appear to be making a mockery of themselves with hyper pretentious behaviour.
More discussion on PA/Mr E. Did Virginia and Epstein set up PA? İt appears so according to Lady C. PA has never been charged. V was over 17 years old and age of consent when met Mr E and paid for services rendered (by her own account). V doing genuine victims a disservice, but needs to do it as was part of setup obtaining girls for Mr E. Australian view is that V is lying and wants to enlarge her fortune.
Questioning re. Trump and Clinton's friendships with Mr E? Meryl Streep/Weinstein example of celeb who was friend of figure with dubious character until she discovered the truth. Lady C believes PA is a diversion/red herring. Crucially Trump severed association with Mr E.
Lady C's parting comment was that 'dark forces are at play'.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
looks Navy to me - WB wearing black!
I know they are being “respectful” wearing black but the turtle neck and coat? She must reek of sweat - why not a black blouse and trousers would still be respectful!
Maybe she's like Andrew... And "doesn't sweat" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Slightly off topic, but actually not!

Saw this photo, thought of the Harkles and had to laugh - the Russian is actually darker than the person who would be considered a WOC in No6's eyes!

Screenshot 2021-09-23 at 16.59.59.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the part looks pale compared to the 3 inches of bronzer caked on her face.
Ummm does not seem to have a wrinkle on her face. May be concealing a few needle marks.
I also noticed that for a 40 year old she is remarkably line free.

@spangly great title!

Reactions: 26
View attachment 777404

She looks bleeping awful IMO.
The scraped back hair yuk - I prefer the 'slut strands', it just looks too harsh.
The dull outfit more suitable for a winters day.
Her face looks bloated. I can't think of anything nice to say about her outfit and Hazno looks rather scruffy too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why a huge police operation?? Theyre not royal or important

Didn't the Mayor/Govenor's father used to work for Time?
Come on, be fair, if there hadn’t been police, security and photographers, there would have been no audience. Apart from the little clutch of girls screaming at how beautiful Meggie was. Should they not have been in school ?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.