Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
No point in saying something should be done if you have no idea what. I'm the same as you - very frustrated with them, but telling them to not use their Royal titles has failed - they just take no notice as they know the RF have no comeback. IF the RF tried to sue, remove their titles or even tried to get parliament to remove them from the LOS then all hell would be let loose - the racism accusation would be thrown again.
I'm afraid I can see no way out only to grin and bear it until the twunts burn themselves slowly but surely a bit at a time. Their popularity is waning - the celebrities are steering clear of them, any friends they had are distancing themselves. It will take time but, if they carry on as they are doing, more and more people are seeing them for what they actually are - attention seeking, money grabbing frauds, and they will bring about their own downfall in due course.
Just a little suggestion which worked for me ..... get a hobby, concentrate on that but keep an eye on the Gruesomes and have a good laugh at their escapades but DO NOT get bothered by them. Treat them like you would a long running soap program because that is all that they are.
I honestly don't think the RF need to remove the titles. Letting them keep Duke and Duchess stops them trying for other greater titles, or claiming they've been hard done by. I think it's actually a smart move by the RF to freeze the pair at those titles.

And best of all, every single time they use them, it is funny as hell thinking about what they said about how bad the RF is, and how they couldn't wait to run away, yet here they are desperately clinging on to those titles from that family they made out was so evil. They embarass themselves every single time they use the titles, and I'm here for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Anecdotal, feel free to disregard (basically opinion, based on some facts):

Paps which cooperate with celebs, reporters that have photographers in tow always say that the gray suit is the hardest thing to photograph , because regardless of the background the wearer ''blends'' with the environment /light/ and the ''blandness'' of it implies the wearers desire to ''let others shine.''
See Hawwy usually around Peg, and their entire fake Royal security entourage now wearing gray suits.

Secret Service never/extremely rarely wears light gray suits. And its also rare for RPOs.
Chances are these are contractors or the Harkles demanded this, imagine the FOIA.
I have a miniscule amount of experience with this and it's incorrect. I worked at an event with Prince Charles once and you would never know RPOs are there. There are I think 2 'bodyguards', dressed normally in black clothing or whatever. The actual protection officers dress as tourists and stay in the crowd. They wear shorts/backpacks/whatever to blend in. Whoever you can identify easily as their bodyguard is not the real bodyguard.

The official bodyguard is like a front/distraction.

• Wow
  • Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the kids. They have clearly never heard of Harry and Meghan and have to listen to her godawful poem.
Why would a school let 2 randoms come and do this?

• Wow
  • Heart

recollectionsmayvary

She fails to appreciate that both of these women are incredibly statuesque. Michelle O gets a lot of shit for her appearance that I consider to be very unfair, but there's no denying that she's extremely tall (5'11" I believe) for a woman. Catherine is only slightly shorter at 5'9" - don't even ask me how I know so many famous womens' heights, I don't even remember where I read half of this. I just know they're both very tall, which means that they can pull off certain looks with aplomb that most of us (Smegs VERY much included) cannot.

Long, loose, or flowy coats are a specific example: they look elegant and effortlessly chic on lithe, tall frames like Michelle and Catherine, while anyone under 5'6"/5'7" looks like they're being bundled off to school in an older siblings' hand-me-down. It's sad, but true :ROFLMAO: I'm barely scraping 5ft tall myself, sometimes you have to come to terms with your (vertical) limitations and dress accordingly.

Meghan... does not seem to have received this memo at any point. She's literally so narcissistic she thinks she knows better than physics.
You are exactly right... I worked as a stylist PT for a bit; she's NOT taking advice for ANYTHING let alone her hideous sartorial choices. Even by Hollywood standards her narcissism is staggering. Talk about looking like a giant Tampax 😳 Monochrome only works when you're tall and it's TAILORED *properly*. It's obvious she has no taste or personal style; she's a serial copycat. Imitation isn't the highest form of flattery when it's wrapped in lunacy. That bitch needs a ball gag, straitjacket and padded cell as permanent accessories.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
How absolutely ghastly if the Wimbledon anon is true :mad: Lady C has alluded to awful things Pinocchio has said about HMTQ, RF and staff so this treatment wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately.

A morning laugh for everyone

• Haha
Gosh she looks awful. Bloated face, scraped back hair, outfit completely hiding her figure.
Is she trying to go for androgynous chic since she has emasculated her husband?
Whoever advises these two morons is robbing a living 🤣

• Haha

Darktriad

Now we know why she got Melissa McCarthy to feature in her 40 x 40 video. So she'd appear alongside someone who was more porky than her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Yes but that situation was dealt with by her parents and a government that were a bit stronger in those days. The Queen was only a young woman then.
You're underestimating what a huge effect the abdication had on her and her family. She was only 10 but her life entirely changed. The Duke of Windsor might as well have been exiled. He was no longer part of the family and the Queen Mum hated him. And hated Wallace of course.
Elizabeth would have been well aware of how different her life became as a result. It's why she will never abdicate the throne. She won't step down because she took a vow for her entire life. She's proving just how serious that vow is because she had an uncle who didn't understand how sacred it was. He basically shamed the House of Windsor.

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Who on earth told him that grey is his colour? Note she has another coat on in + 70 (and some) if she wants to wear coats (same in the TIME shoot in the garden - a coat in that heat in Cali!!!) move to a cold country - and maybe it is because I loathe them so but they always seem scruffy - her sleeves pulled up or in this pic badly turned back sleeves -
During the PP doc when he was showing the photocopies of the flying logs his thumb nail looked dirty as well - maybe I seem as if I nit pick at them - yep I do and they deserve it - but they really do not make the grade as royals at all - we have lists of things especially about her where there is always something not right, scuffed shoes, piss down her leg, dirty hair, badly applied make up, spinach in her teeth and so it goes on - she just doesn’t have any style, poise, glamour about her. No amount of money in the world can buy what you do not have. I’m glad they do not represent TQ or my country - it is just embarrassing to me - rant over back to vote - must get him in top 10 by midnight LOL
I think it's quite possible that wearing these coats is to cover for the fact that she's put on weight. Her top half looked very chunky and thick-set for the 40X40 juggling video and her bottom half was hidden by the desk. Possibly the cocaine etc was keeping her thin but she's had to go off it as it's messed up her left nostril which was on its way to join her top lip last time I looked. Taking drugs and having surgery to chop bits off and stick bits on, having new dentures, boobs, while being pregnant and a new mother and having miscarriages all at the same time is unwise. Her face seems to be stuffed with cotton wool now from all the fillers. Flat, cat-eyed, puffy and leering malevolently. Her neck is very manly like a tree trunk.

Thomas is a big lad and his weight tendency could have been passed on to his devoted daughter, and even though she's a "young mother" (!), now she's getting to middle age she's porkin' up, innit. Shame.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Freda, you seem to be the most dominant contributor on this forum, so you should know people are allowed to say what they like without intimidation from anyone else . Just reminding , you know? Also, I don't consider myself a religious person, but some are....and I respect that. I would never use a name of a religious figure as an expression of anger. I know I am contradicting myself here, but in religious matters I take the road of caution.
Dominant? Moi? :eek: Jesus, you're definitely confusing me with someone else Lily. I could claim your repetitive dissing of our Brenda intimidating and off-putting. Not to me, cos I have my big girl pants on,:m but for gentler posters less inclined to point out how intimidated it makes them feel. Maybe.
It doesn't need to be tagged onto every post. It really really doesn't.There are at least 10 other posters who also think Brenda is handling things wrong, but they don't feel the need to shoehorn it into every other post repetitively.
All I'm saying ... nicely ... is let it go. For now. 😘

Back on topic, whoever told smeggy that her coat and trews are matching was lying. They are different shades of red. Which can work well if the shades are obviously on very different levels of red but trying for the top to toe Santa look in September during a heat wave is a crap idea.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
If this is true (and it sounds as if it could be) then I'm disgusted. How awful that people lost their jobs because of that pushy bitch 😕

This is the sort of story that needs to be out in the public domain and printed by all the newsapers instead of crap about her wearing a fucking polo neck.

I do hope Tom Bower knows all about this and can include it in his biography.
It sounds very plausible. She had the bloke taking a selfie kicked out and there was speculation at the time that she and her mates had overdone the hospitality. And this report from the Sun also ties in, as does what came out about the attitude on the Australia tour.

I feel so sorry for Kate and especially for the poor DoK who's in frail health and given years of service to Wimbledon, and to HM and the country. What an appalling thing to have to deal with from a "much loved family member".

For me this is exactly the problem and why I get so torn about how the RF are dealing with it. Wimbledon is a prestigious and important event for the country, with two well-respected Royal patrons, and she behaved like that with what appears to have been zero repercussions. And then she and Hazza get rewarded a few months later with the full SA tour, and allowed to take a camera crew to film that "poor ickle hard-done-by meeee" documentary.

Make it make sense. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Okay....these threads move fast but I am genuinely, genuinely unclear on what's going on with this meeting with the NYC Mayor.
Can someone enlighten me?
Why are these two being treated as heads of state or similar? I honestly don't understand why someone in an elected, high profile position is doing a photocall with them.
On the basis of what?
They have private contracts now, it's not a good look.
BIB Heads of state or similar
They are behaving like royalty because they are being allowed to do so - there's no curb on their behaviour and no sanction. Likewise they're being treated like heads of state by people who hate our RF because again, it's being allowed to happen.

They are referred to as "much loved family members" of our RF by our RF. Their fake children are in our ancient Throne's LOS. Talk of christening and invitations at Christmas go unchallenged by the would-be Christmas hosts, the RF. H&M would never go over for either event, because there are no children. However it's good publicity and as it's never refuted it confirms their royal links - which they depend heavily on and are using shamelessly.

The RF are in enabling and protecting these monsters and the circus goes on. I don't think this is grey-rocking or whatever they call it, I think it's something else but no idea what. As I said in a previous post I couldn't care less about the Snarkles, just our RF. Where will it all end? If the RF think that the Snarkles will spontaneously combust they are mistaken. There will always be people who will use the Snarkles to attack, an anti Monarchy element that will use NoBalls's position close to the Throne. The Snarkles themselves will never stop attacking and they will always have plenty of support and money to do their damage.

There's no question that the constant trolling of the RF family members is upsetting and undermining our Monarchy, but it's being allowed to happen even against the children. No effort is made to track down these bots - probably back to Smeg - and Scrote is allowed free rein to encourage viile trolls against RF babies. NOTHING is done.

The only thing the RF could do would be to bite the bullet and neutralise Noballs, disown them and take the flak. This would take courage and would be difficult and messy, but their first duty is to our Monarchy not the drivelling grandson and his Ho. The country would applaud them but they won't do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LilyDCUSA

I am really angry about this NY trip. I am very angry with the RF today...and especially HM and PC. This is too much and it needs to end. Sorry for my rudeness.
Love to all on this forum.

• Heart
  • Angry

ChipDex

VIP Member
It's actually rather pathetic watching them cosplay working Royalty, meet with lower-level politicians and hang round the fringes of the UNGA, pretending they're a big part of it.

If William had wanted to, he could have attended alongside BoJo as part of the UK's delegation, and addressed the Assembly in his own right. That's the kind of clout William already has and Harry is attempting to emulate but will never achieve.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I was musing about "fat shaming" and wondering if it was a bit mean. Then I thought nah, fuck it - if she was a nice person no one would comment, but she's not so they do. And when you try to present yourself as the embodiment of divine femininity (sp?) and you fuck it up then you have only yourself to blame.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Naomi Campbell isn’t much of an upgrade with her nasty streak
Yanno what though ... we are in the age of the Wokerati and all that matters is how things look. She's black.
The fact that Naomi is so obviously black will grind gears and crash pottery in Monty Shit Hole and the "BUT WHAT ABOUT ANDREW" shit flingers cannot say diddly about the choice.
She's also a new mommy and not tried to hide the fact that she didn't personally birth the baby, so that's a double FuckYou at smeggy.
I'm generally OK (most times) with giving someone a pass for behaviour in days gone by. Fame fucks yer head up, no doubt about it. We'll see how she pans out now that she is more mature and a mother.

• Heart
Don't worry about me. Unlike Meghan, a few comments on a message board aren't going to ruffle my feathers.

I am *incredibly* frustrated right now. It's all fun and games enjoying your royal pomp and circumstances from across the pond, but now this family drama is spilling over onto my home turf and I'm pissed. You cant just fucking come to someone's country HARRY and proclaim yourself king, having private meetings with our government and using your titles and diplomatic connections to discuss national interests and policies while having us pay for your secret service security.

I hope someone from WaPo or NYT does a serious article on what a breach of diplomacy this is. Fuck off Harkles and damn, Queen, get your family in order.

• Heart
  • Wow