Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubbles Tizzy

So I go out for the day and return to find No6 at 18. Well done everyone. There must surely be lots of other people voting for him too. 😅
There are probably a few like me who just sit in the background reading this thread but are feverishly voting. I have managed quite a few times today, good job its quiet at work

• Heart
Reactions: 42

spangly

VIP Member
Still got a few pages to catch up on and @Cinnamon.girl - I need a word with you about your wayward pussy!

Just wanted to bung in a last minute thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #141 Cosplay Royals on their NY tour, still look a mess in the haute couture!

• Haha
  • Heart

el_coochita

Oh dear, Michelle looks amazing here. That's what happens when you copy the style of women like Michelle and Catherine, they have developed their own unique styles that suit them as individuals and they usually pull them off flawlessly. Meghan needs to find her own style instead of looking the cheap version of the real deal.
She fails to appreciate that both of these women are incredibly statuesque. Michelle O gets a lot of shit for her appearance that I consider to be very unfair, but there's no denying that she's extremely tall (5'11" I believe) for a woman. Catherine is only slightly shorter at 5'9" - don't even ask me how I know so many famous womens' heights, I don't even remember where I read half of this. I just know they're both very tall, which means that they can pull off certain looks with aplomb that most of us (Smegs VERY much included) cannot.

Long, loose, or flowy coats are a specific example: they look elegant and effortlessly chic on lithe, tall frames like Michelle and Catherine, while anyone under 5'6"/5'7" looks like they're being bundled off to school in an older siblings' hand-me-down. It's sad, but true :ROFLMAO: I'm barely scraping 5ft tall myself, sometimes you have to come to terms with your (vertical) limitations and dress accordingly.

Meghan... does not seem to have received this memo at any point. She's literally so narcissistic she thinks she knows better than physics.

• Heart
  • Haha
My take on the whole NY debacle.
1 - She did not look comfortable at all being on the tour, she looked scared to react and show any emotion. Was also hilarious how when then were inside, they were wanting pics without masks, Harry was still talking to other people but Megs was right on point there getting ready for the photo (the only reason she was there)
2 - Staying in the same hotel as Di, same old same old sees herself as America's princess but no one else does
3 - Had to laugh that there were more press/hecklers than actual fans. Also note most of that security protection wasn't for them but already is there because of the locations
4 - I think the wardrobe debacles is because she brought in a stylist who brought a selection of clothes to chose from, but you can't alter anything so she had to pick from what they brought which is why nothing was suitable, nothing fit properly, but she was stuck last minute with no choice. Wouldn't surprise me if it was local NY and so she was caught out and hadn't brought her own stuff from LA
5 - I didn't see it as Harry pushing the kids away but I think he was 'trying' to play with them, a little rough and tumble style. I don't think he is that clueless to push away kids they are there to see while press were taking pictures. I think he was trying to start something playful but the video got cut off so we didn't see the result

Lastly, the whole tour is a joke. As it has been reported, it was very much set up and staged like a royal tour, they are still using titles, there are still lots of cameras clicking away at their every more. So please tell me, how is this any different to what they were doing in the UK?!?!

• Wow
  • Sick

Darktriad

Aw poor Snarkle, having to suffer what most of us fat birds go through every summer. Having to stuff ourselves in billowing tents to disguise our flab when it's 80 degrees outside. (not usually one for fat shaming, but this bitch deserves it)

• Haha
Usually a lurker but was expecting somebody to pick up this but did anybody else notice her weird walk to the window for the photo op ?

• Wow
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
At the end of the day, Oprah can do what she wants to. She's earned it. She's not a grifter...she's a Bezos level power player.
She's a self made billionaire.
Harry and Amber Heard deserve to be on the list.
She climbed up the ladder using other people's boo-hoo stories for her shows, then the fake stunts like "EVERYONE GETS A CAR!". Once she got that under her belt it was just a matter of being savvy re what she invested in. She's a grifter, just a less obvious one.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I will be very plain here: I don’t get what exactly the BRF is supposed to do? If the US bends over backwards to re-create a royal tour for them or enables them to create one for themselves and roles out the red carpet I couldn’t care less? They can declare them royal or anyone else for that matter. They can even put a crown on their head and call them Honorar Royals of the US for all I want. As long as the UK doesn’t foot the bill. Who cares? The US can do whatever they like. The important point is- they are gone and hopefully for good. They are a joke but at least are not tried in court for actually criminal behaviour (Not saying there isn’t shady stuff but no one tries to hold them responsible at that point). Whatever stupid thing they come up with, it’s on them and not the BRF.
OR maybe it’s a very long game/elaborate ploy and they are actually sent over in disguise to slowly take over the US and than bring it back under British rule. New world order but not exactly as the woke thought it would be. Now that would be an interesting change of events. If that’s not it, I don’t get the upset about the RF.
They very clearly cut H&M from the UK royal business. Sure, they didn’t put everything in motion to cut them out as if they never existed, but honestly? That would take too much effort than they are worth. British politics has much much bigger fish to fry than stripping them out of line of succession or from titles. As a citizen I would be highly annoyed if that would be on their agenda with all the important stuff they don’t even get to/are willing to deal with. Running around and badmouthing a head of state or are treated as them in a different country (and it’s not as if they publicly act as if they representatives of the UK) are no criminal offences. Heck, the UK is pretty great dragging their representatives through the mud constantly. So, if there is a “royal tour” for them in the US that’s actually pretty funny because that’s as if the US took the call from the African Prince that has fallen in love with them and will marry them and provide with a lifetime of wealth if they just…. you know take him in and pay for him and his sick relatives till his inheritance is sorted out.

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Why "commitment to donate"? Why not just "donation"?

Is it their old trick of double dipping on the glory, by announcing now that a donation will be made some unspecified time in the future, and then re-announcing the same donation a year later?

Also why the hell the need to credit their photographer when its just the kind of most basic point and shoot photo that anybody could take just with their phone?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
View attachment 779097

Harry, you are and were a prince; great sit on the floor and pretend you’re one of them (although kids in Harlem probably know a lot more of life than you do) but for goodness sake pull your top down to hide your pants 🤦🏼‍♀️

And I love the logic of an adult sitting in the middle of the front row, with small children positioned behind him! How thoughtful of him to block out the view of the children behind him!

And bald patch in full view!

• Haha
  • Heart

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Some people are saying the Secret Service are there with them. Who usually protect actual official foreign dignitaries/Heads of State. So, if that's true, who in hell allowed that????

And yes, it was the Mayor's dad.

These two will be openly campaigning for the Democrat Party soon. The Queen will have to take some action if that's the case although I won't hold my breath.
If you believe that StrongWrite twitter is/was Meghan's twitter account; and there is a lot of evidence to support this; she strongly hinted that Biden and thus US taxpayers are funding their security.
I wish this would get out in the media. No country agreed to pay for their security as private citizens, but Biden stepped in and is using taxpayer dollars to support her ego.

• Angry
  • Wow

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Fukin sugars are loving the Madame Duchess thing :sick: 🤮

I see they had Chelsea Clinton along at the meeting today, where they all had their important ring binders (another total prop. haven't they heard of ipads or laptops which is what normal people take to meetings these days?). I mean if you're going to go in for the whole Foundation scam, might as well learn from the absolute masters of it?

I think the last time I had any kind of binder at a meeting, was around 1995, when my company used to send me on training courses, and you got the manual to take away at the end. Ever since then, small notebooks and eventually laptops/ipads.
It is all posturing - RF are never seen with folders or reams of paperwork because they research and are briefed before visits and events. This is another example of how un professional and un prepared they are looking.
It was a short meeting who would need that amount of background in a ring binder - only the brainless twins. It is just laughable that they have a ‘comfort’ folder just in case they forget how many dollars they want transferring to their faux charity. They remind me of a new starter in a company trying to impress their new colleagues - look at me all prepared innit - and lookie at me shiny new suit 🤣🤣 doesn’t show them as anything than wanna be big players -

I still think it was Hazzno’s colouring-in portfolio and some sandwiches 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
It absolutely enrages me that despite her being a two bit actress and him being a non working royal they have access to all of these powerful people in American business and government. They make me sick

• Heart
  • Angry