Harry and Meghan #140 The cut and shut pair with the dodgy hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she used to gaze at him constantly in that over the top creepy way? She doesn't do that anymore. She barely looks at him at all. She looks out at her adoring world...and he now looks at her constantly for approval and reassurance. How the worm has turned............

Reactions: 44
OK so by the looks of these photos she's had her implants put back in, and she's gone even bigger than the set she had when she was on Deal or No Deal. And it's clear she's not got any padding on either, exhibitionist as usual.

So now she's got this new installation, cue her giving talks about her changing figure since giving birth and her loving her body since becoming a mom and empowerment and female and authentic self and blah blah blah.

I don't buy the idea she's covering up weight gain in that outfit. If that were the case she could have worn a flattering dress or a blazer rather than the trench. Even a trainee stylist could have managed that.

This frankly bizarre get up is half an a attempt at power play to try to represent her as a dominant force for change or some s!@*, like that Time magazine abomination, and the other half is an attempt to set herself up for criticism from the media by wearing something that is not only unflattering and non-seasonal but just odd, so when the press remark on it she can play victim again and bemoan the fact the papers are still picking on her while she does charity work or whatever. And if she doesn't do it herself her team of toadies will be doing it for her.

She is not engaged in these shots at all, there's no connection or real sign of recognition. It's all self. And 'H' is either dosed up or he's going further down the mad King George route with his gormless expressions and abstract gesturing, he probably wears a paper crown at home to keep him happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
When I watched the video and someone was yelling out how beautiful Smeg was the camera panned around and all I could see were journos and police. May be it was someone from their PR.

Reactions: 36
The whole thing is so weird. She has plainly decided that a winter coat is a power look, apropos of nothing.

Reactions: 33
Charles and Andrew are both in trouble and this thing with Michael Fawcett will not go away. How can Charles claim he didn't know that money was being paid for access?

HM will pass Charles over and hand the crown to William IMO. If you watch the PR, it's very clear. William is being positioned as the future monarch, while Charles and Camilla are being shuffled away.
I think HM is unfortunately going to have a very difficult time with this Andrew thing over the next couple of years.

Reactions: 28
I’m not up to speed, but I had to crop this to show Haz’ face, and the unknown woman’s look as Meghan prattles On. wtf?

Reactions: 39
I made this earlier when Top of the Flops was mentioned in the last thread and forgot about it up to now..
I add it here and be back tomorrow

Reactions: 38
That would be frequency jamming and is100% illegal.

Reactions: 25
I’m not up to speed, but I had to crop this to show Haz’ face, and the unknown woman’s look as Meghan prattles On. wtf?
View attachment 778222
It’s very clear what has happened in this photo. The giant omelet M had for breakfast is wreaking havoc on her intestines, causing her to rip a big one; the woman in blue is showing her disgust, while Mr6 inhales deeply.

Reactions: 37
Lady C has said in the past she has not got enough signatures on her petition for the abeyance of titles to submit it. I think it would have to be British people signing to take it to UK parliament. Although I think UK parliament has said previously the Sussexes matter was to be dealt by the RF.
I think only 2 or 3 royals have been removed from the throne for treason, but I am not sure if lower ranked royals have been removed from the line of succession.

Someone put a photo of Smeg and one of Diana when she visited NY leaving the Carlyle and they are wearing similar camel coats and outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It’s very clear what has happened in this photo. The giant omelet M had for breakfast is wreaking havoc on her intestines, causing her to rip a big one; the woman in blue is showing her disgust, while Mr6 inhales deeply.
When I read this, I couldn’t help but laugh, all alone, very loudly. I’ve had a bad day, but this made it so much better. In fact, I now cannot even look at that picture without laughing all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I've just watch Danja's video and she points out that Smeg is wearing her blood diamond ring to the meeting at the world trade centre. That's the difference between these two brainless fuckwits and real royals. The royal family wouldn't dream of being so disrespectful to show up at a memorial site wearing something that may have connections to one of the biggest disasters of our lifetime. Zero awareness, but did we expect anything less?

Reactions: 39
for me, i don’t really care about the royals so much in terms of blood or superiority. I think they’re a great tourist attraction for our economy and an impartial representation of our country we can roll out or at least they should be (cough 666 and 6) in some ways they bring community too as we get bank holidays for special royal occasions and get to watch all the pomp and circumstance. I find that sort of thing fun. The history of them stretching back 1000’s of years is quite incredible too. I would give them the ceremony they were due not because they are ‘better’ than me but for the reasons above which I respect. Plus my mum taught me to be polite! Lol I also adore William and Catherine and like the direction they are taking with concentrating on a few things and giving it their all and making sure the cause is what is highlighted instead of themselves (again cough 666 and 6)

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I've lost so much respect for TQ. She's letting Andrew and Harry destroy the monarchy, abuse their siblings- while she smiles like a doofus at flowers or some shit like nothing was wrong.

I think Meghan walked in, saw what a 95 yr old nitwit TQ had become, how complacent Charles and William had become, and knew this shit was a house of cards and she'd been duped. So she's getting what she can out of it while it lasts.

And The Queen just keeps smiling like an idiot.

Reactions: 27
20.52 Yep No2 but Orca and Gayle going down!
They only appear to be going down, to make way for Haz who is still at 2.

Someone's not taking this seriously as they've nominated testicles that have come straight in the top ten. If they end up taking one of the top three positions it'll make a right balls up of the awards.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.