Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time I sewed a button on I stood up and I’d sewn it to my bloody skirt!
I'm very sewing inclined, and yep, I've done that too.:eek:

You know, if Harry returned to the UK tomorrow and announced his family needs him to step up in this time of crisis and stand together with this country, then I truthfully would think good on him.
He could turn around public opinion and he wouldn’t appear to be back tracking because of the current crisis.
Come on Harry, step up, you’re supposedly a military man and your country is at war with this virus.
Do the right thing instead of posting Hallmark quotes on Instagram!
Leave the succubus behind though please!
Nah, he can duck off and stay fucked off. I might be OK with him returning in 10 years time. Or I might not, but def not in the near future.

Reactions: 17
bleeping hate him for that. I can’t find any excuse for him. Having been a horse owner, it doesn’t even take someone with experience to know a horse will twitch or swish its tail when a fly lands on it, they feel the fly, so this must have been excruciatingly painful. I’d like to gore his bleeping ribs with a spur, see how the ginger fucker likes it. I’m raging, furious!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
But the Cambridge's never cuddle their children - Meghan said so, so it must be true 🤪
They were the family she'd never had though? Now they are the family she's never wanted?
It's almost as if shell say and do anything that profits her ambitions and stratagems!

Reactions: 19
I'm not too good at editing a photo screenshot ( bloody hell that autocorrected as screenshit) 🤭 but I couldn't resist lol 🤭😄
Screenshot_20200323-024802~2.png

When I saw it start from when she was little I thought forget this tit and turned over. 😊
Looooool 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Plenty of polo in America for him, he'll be offered a game or two just for the name draw. He plays off a 1-goal handicap, so will bring someone's team total down quite nicely :) (Handicap system goes from -2 to 10). I doubt the spur mark was deliberate cruelty, the horse will have turned more sharply than he was anticipating and he'll have instinctively gripped with his legs - the horse should have been taken off the field immediately though.

Reactions: 7
Plenty of polo in America for him, he'll be offered a game or two just for the name draw. He plays off a 1-goal handicap, so will bring someone's team total down quite nicely :) (Handicap system goes from -2 to 10). I doubt the spur mark was deliberate cruelty, the horse will have turned more sharply than he was anticipating and he'll have instinctively gripped with his legs - the horse should have been taken off the field immediately though.
Ah yes, professional polo player, that well-known dilettante occupation. Great way to change the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yankee Wally just called her 'Slutmeg'
First thing that's cracked me up for a couple of days.....😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Torontopaper1 on twitter, who are from what I’ve seen read are supposed to be exfriends of Meglomaniac posted this 4 hours ago

Darling, left LA fleeing from the isolation? You can run but you can't hide. The storm is coming over you!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hate him for that. I can’t find any excuse for him. Having been a horse owner, it doesn’t even take someone with experience to know a horse will twitch or swish its tail when a fly lands on it, they feel the fly, so this must have been excruciatingly painful. I’d like to gore his bleeping ribs with a spur, see how the ginger fucker likes it. I’m raging, furious!!!
Wasn't an isolated incident though. He was reprimanded on many occasions for using the ponies like motorbikes.
One actually dropped dead on the field.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Torontopaper1 on twitter, who are from what I’ve seen read are supposed to be exfriends of Meglomaniac posted this 4 hours ago

Darling, left LA fleeing from the isolation? You can run but you can't hide. The storm is coming over you!
The replies are interesting!
It appears the reason Meagain couldn’t post a photo of Harry and Archie is because she is with neither. She is rumoured to be still in the US whilst Harry is stuck in Canada. Who knows where Archie and his Nanny is.

It is all unraveling...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The replies are interesting!
It appears the reason Meagain couldn’t post a photo of Harry and Archie is because she is with neither. She is rumoured to be still in the US whilst Harry is stuck in Canada. Who knows where Archie and his Nanny is.

It is all unraveling...
What a bloody mess! This private family life they so longed for has become a complete farce. However, they would be doing their bit for self isolation if it all hit the fan now - at least it would keep us tattlers occupied. 🍿

Reactions: 9
I wondered if she's not posting photos of Archie is because she's so nasty she doesn't want her family to see them.

Reactions: 8
I wondered if she's not posting photos of Archie is because she's so nasty she doesn't want her family to see them.
Shes never really shown us pictures of him though has she? Apart from the odd one or two we've hardly seen him. We've all got to be kept in our place and are not worthy to look at this precious child. Photographs of him are as good as cash in the bank at the moment for her. I wouldnt be at all surprised if she sells them to the highest bidder once this virus stuff is all over. He's the last card she has to play in keeping them relevant.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Shes never really shown us pictures of him though has she? Apart from the odd one or two we've hardly seen him. We've all got to be kept in our place and are not worthy to look at this precious child. Photographs of him are as good as cash in the bank at the moment for her. I wouldnt be at all surprised if she sells them to the highest bidder once this virus stuff is all over. He's the last card she has to play in keeping them relevant.
He’s the only thing which will keep changing

Interestingly, we see very little of Louis. There was a glimpse at Christma.
There‘ll be no trooping the colour balcony appearance this year.
we’ll just see him on his birthday photo and Christmas card.
i think Archie has been seen more than Louis in his first year: if you include the Africa trip.

Reactions: 4
He’s the only thing which will keep changing

Interestingly, we see very little of Louis. There was a glimpse at Christma.
There‘ll be no trooping the colour balcony appearance this year.
we’ll just see him on his birthday photo and Christmas card.
i think Archie has been seen more than Louis in his first year: if you include the Africa trip.
Hasnt there been pictures of William with all the children? Im sure I saw some. But then again it could have been ages ago.

Reactions: 3
Hasnt there been pictures of William with all the children? Im sure I saw some. But then again it could have been ages ago.
I definitely think there have been more photos of Louis than Archie. Let's face it the Africa photos were all taken on the same day?

Talking of photos, one popped up my FB memories from last year… me drinking a bottle of Corona in the outback in Oz. Little did we know that word would have an entirely different meaning this year ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think she is waiting for the highest bidder to do a complete photoshoot including photo’s of the nursery.

Reactions: 9
I definitely think there have been more photos of Louis than Archie. Let's face it the Africa photos were all taken on the same day?

Talking of photos, one popped up my FB memories from last year… me drinking a bottle of Corona in the outback in Oz. Little did we know that word would have an entirely different meaning this year ☹
I remember last Easter. Weather was gorgeous. We had a garden full of friends, food, music and laughter. This year - nobody. Because there is no way the ban will be lifted by easter.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.