Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the programme about MM...and tbh,I thought so done had put the wrong title as it said..where did it all go wrong.they only referred to it as an aside in the last 3 mins,otherwise it was bigging her up and saying she was a breathe if fresh air,etc waffle,mainly how hard it had been for her.a total waste of time that I'll never get back.but on a positive note,it took my mind off Corona so that's a plus...800 ppl died today in Italy,in one day.i can't tell you how much it scares me and how my mental health is suffering.
It's like one minute that you forget about it and feel normal,then you remember and it's like living in a nitenare...sorry to go off topic.feel better now I have got it off my chest....as you were❤thanks for this thread,it's helping me no end😘

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Today's Sunday Times p31 about the Russian hoarders who pranked Harry...
They had been trying to get Harry for some time but mentioning Greta did the trick and Harry emailed that he was willing to talk. Stolyarov, one of the duo, was 'surprised the duke chose to do so on New Year's Eve. They finished talking just 15 minutes before midnight.'
It was followed by a second chat in January.
'The fact (Greta) sounds like a thirtysomething Russian rather than a 17 year old Swedish schoolgirl did not appear to have raised Harry's suspicions.'
'Much of the time they are playing for laughs, such as duping Harry into talking in earnest tones about their plans to transport 50 penguins to the North Pole (opposite side of world to normal habitat) ...'
'But the humour is underpinned by the pair's desire to expose the ignorance and hypocrisy of interviewees and their willingness to climb on bandwagons.'

I'm pleased this story wasn't completely buried by Coronavirus! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched the programme about MM...and tbh,I thought so done had put the wrong title as it said..where did it all go wrong.they only referred to it as an aside in the last 3 mins,otherwise it was bigging her up and saying she was a breathe if fresh air,etc waffle,mainly how hard it had been for her.a total waste of time that I'll never get back.but on a positive note,it took my mind off Corona so that's a plus...800 ppl died today in Italy,in one day.i can't tell you how much it scares me and how my mental health is suffering.
It's like one minute that you forget about it and feel normal,then you remember and it's like living in a nitenare...sorry to go off topic.feel better now I have got it off my chest....as you were❤thanks for this thread,it's helping me no end😘
Stay safe. And remember it will pass. We’ve just got to all look out for each other. Youre not alone, and bugger going off topic if it makes you feel a tad better. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Stay safe. And remember it will pass. We’ve just got to all look out for each other. Youre not alone, and bugger going off topic if it makes you feel a tad better. ❤
Well said Penny. I think a lot of us are feeling shaky right now.

Reactions: 12
We do! I have never been an anxious person until now and cannot bear anyone talking about this effing virus, it's all people want to talk about and here am I talking about it 🤬. We jumped in the car earlier and drove to the ocean for some fresh air
Beautiful. We can find pleasure in the simplicity of everything if we try.

My hairdresser is a complete nut for designer labels. Last week his French bulldog Percy was unusually quiet so he went to look for him. He eventually found him in the bathroom midway through shredding his fourth toilet roll. My hairdresser said he genuinely would rather he’d chewed through his designer shoes than toilet rolls. And it dawned on him how little material things matter. Maybe we’ll all come out of this better for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We do! I have never been an anxious person until now and cannot bear anyone talking about this effing virus, it's all people want to talk about and here am I talking about it 🤬. We jumped in the car earlier and drove to the ocean for some fresh air
I live 100 yards from the beach, but today I jumped into the car and drove to the countryside for fresh air and daffodils.
E2203181-BEB9-4B4D-BB3C-8CF2EA9F00E3.jpeg F93AD8D0-AC0A-4212-A564-E6FA26097EDA.jpeg

• Heart
View attachment 98710
Or, in Archie’s case: Nanny
Megz must have been apoplectic when she woke up and checked the Kensington Royal Instagram. I bet the Cambridges time their posts to come out at 3am Canada time, so Megz misses it.
She’s got no UK staff now.

Mmm no photograph of her and her mum. Or Archie. Just the same boring blue background without any substance. Archie is obviously far too precious and important to be seen by us plebs.
She’s probably got a multimillion dollar deal with a People magazine for his birthday. He hasn't been seen since January and I think he was only about 7 months old

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mmm no photograph of her and her mum. Or Archie. Just the same boring blue background without any substance. Archie is obviously far too precious and important to be seen by us plebs.
Cannot wait to see the Father's Day post, should be interesting!

• Sick
  • Heart
Megz must have been apoplectic when she woke up and checked the Kensington Royal Instagram. I bet the Cambridges time their posts to come out at 3am Canada time, so Megz misses it.
She’s got no UK staff now.

She’s probably got a multimillion dollar deal with a People magazine for his birthday. He hasn't been seen since January and I think he was only about 7 months old
Actually that’s a very good point. They might just sell out to the highest bidder with a photo shoot.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Actually that’s a very good point. They might just sell out to the highest bidder with a photo shoot.
'Do you think they send photos of Archie to family members? Not to her family obviously but the other side?

Reactions: 5
'Do you think they send photos of Archie to family members? Not to her family obviously but the other side?
Mmm. If we’re led to believe things are tense then maybe not. Possibly Charles but if rumours about the rift between him and William are true then probably not.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't bother watching the CH5 programme about Meghan. It was 1 hour 30 minutes gushing about her. The last 10 minutes was recent. I wasted 1 hour and 40 minutes of my life watching that show. Very misleading title! Meghan: Where did it all go wrong? They obviously put together this show from a previous one and added 10 minutes to it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't bother watching the CH5 programme about Meghan. It was 1 hour 30 minutes gushing about her. The last 10 minutes was recent. I wasted 1 hour and 40 minutes of my life watching that show. Very misleading title! Meghan: Where did it all go wrong? They obviously put together this show from a previous one and added 10 minutes to it.
You’ve convinced me to delete it. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.