Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is waiting for the highest bidder to do a complete photoshoot including photo’s of the nursery.
And coincidentally...this was posted on instagram - from MM's hairdresser...
IMG_5557.jpg

Sorry, that's come out massive... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And coincidentally...this was posted on instagram - from MM's hairdresser... View attachment 98938

What makes people think we want to see photo's of her? Why do people do that? I mean if it were a family photo or one of Archie i can understand but why this? And why now? We're isolating not going to the bloody hairdressers!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
And coincidentally...this was posted on instagram - from MM's hairdresser... View attachment 98938

She has a hairdresser? Well he's utter tit then as her hair is usually a tangle of rats tails. And if this is right enough it;s exactly what the world wants to see, a photo shoot by some narc 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It was apparently timed to come out to coincide with the Met Gala. That she wasn't invited to. So that worked out well then 😀

I also read something from twitter that said that she and Harry, plus Archieficial, had done a cover shoot for Vanity Fair as well, possibly to commemorate his first birthday. Interesting to see whether it will be as iconic as Diana's Vanity Fair cover...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The replies are interesting!
It appears the reason Meagain couldn’t post a photo of Harry and Archie is because she is with neither. She is rumoured to be still in the US whilst Harry is stuck in Canada. Who knows where Archie and his Nanny is.

It is all unraveling...
But surely she already has photos of them together?

I think she is waiting for the highest bidder to do a complete photoshoot including photo’s of the nursery.
This is what I think, too.

Reactions: 8
It was apparently timed to come out to coincide with the Met Gala. That she wasn't invited to. So that worked out well then 😀

I also read something from twitter that said that she and Harry, plus Archieficial, had done a cover shoot for Vanity Fair as well, possibly to commemorate his first birthday. Interesting to see whether it will be as iconic as Diana's Vanity Fair cover...
Well, thats what we've all been suspecting they would do.

It just makes them look more and more pathetic. 'We want a private life but we want to put Archie all over Vanity Fair if the pay is good enough'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He’s the only thing which will keep changing

Interestingly, we see very little of Louis. There was a glimpse at Christma.
There‘ll be no trooping the colour balcony appearance this year.
we’ll just see him on his birthday photo and Christmas card.
i think Archie has been seen more than Louis in his first year: if you include the Africa trip.
I thought we saw Louis at Chelsea in the garden Kate helped create.

Reactions: 14
She has a hairdresser? Well he's utter tit then as her hair is usually a tangle of rats tails. And if this is right enough it;s exactly what the world wants to see, a photo shoot by some narc 🤬
She also has a make up artist doesn't she...
🤡😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nooo...really?
Used to mistreat them with his spurs didn't he? Nasty little 💩
?

I'm very sewing inclined, and yep, I've done that too.:eek:

Nah, he can duck off and stay fucked off. I might be OK with him returning in 10 years time. Or I might not, but def not in the near future.
He’ll be back for gandad funeral I would’ve thought

I'm very sewing inclined, and yep, I've done that too.:eek:

Nah, he can duck off and stay fucked off. I might be OK with him returning in 10 years time. Or I might not, but def not in the near future.
He’ll be back for gandad funeral I would’ve thought
Wasn't an isolated incident though. He was reprimanded on many occasions for using the ponies like motorbikes.
One actually dropped dead on the field.
😱

Jeez, it

s hair..get over it mm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is incredibly weird, the eye makeup thing has been going on for a long time! This picture is from a 2016 photoshoot/interview about Suits. The black line has made a return!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is incredibly weird, the eye makeup thing has been going on for a long time! This picture is from a 2016 photoshoot/interview about Suits. The black line has made a return!
I think I've solved it. With the eyes and the toe thing.....she's actually a crocodile. Screenshot_20200323-165421.png

• Haha
  • Wow
It appears the reason Meagain couldn’t post a photo of Harry and Archie is because she is with neither. She is rumoured to be still in the US whilst Harry is stuck in Canada. Who knows where Archie and his Nanny is.

It is all unraveling...
Archie is in the U.K. apparently, (HMQ refused to let him leave the county) and others are suggesting that Harry is still in the UK in a therapeutic environment. It’s all very woo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Archie is in the U.K. apparently, (HMQ refused to let him leave the county) and others are suggesting that Harry is still in the UK in a therapeutic environment. It’s all very woo!
I read somewhere that Harry was in UK, Meghan in LA and Archie somewhere else with his Nanny. I mean how can we take these two idiots seriously when we dont even know where they are? Theyre so secretive and shady all the time. Ugh!!

I think some people have missed the point of the instagram photo I posted - it wasn't about the hair (or the hairdresser) that was interesting...look at the hashtags. The one about the Vogue cover... She's used her hairdresser as a mouthpiece to leak stuff before, and this seems another case where she's putting it out there, and together with the Vanity Fair cover shoot she's rumoured to have done, she's clearly out there hustling for all she's worth still. So much for a quiet life.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

It is all unraveling...
She's not a stayer is she?
Poor nipper, hope they found a loving Nanny, after a load effed off because they couldnt stand her high handed attitudes.

It's not turning out all oscar roles and wall to wall fawning for the Meghan is it?
Maybe she can do comic con, where she shouts at mousy men for ten dollars, and throws a teapot for 30.
Some weedy men pay lady wrestlers to knock them about, but you can't her to do physical work, but would make an excellent dominatrix for those into humuiliation.

They could run a raffle, where you have to guess the wight of the baby, or his location, that way his Mum and Dad might find out where he is. They're busy saving the world! They can't keep track of everything.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not a commentator on this thread but can I just highlight Sophie Wessex’s stories on Royal Family Insta today - real, practical suggestions which will genuinely help people delivered in a straightforward way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m not a commentator on this thread but can I just highlight Sophie Wessex’s stories on Royal Family Insta today - real, practical suggestions which will genuinely help people delivered in a straightforward way.
Just had a look. It’s actually something that will help people, like you say.

I’m utterly hopeless at Instagram and even though I follow theroyalfamily on there, I can’t find the post of which you speak 😢
It’s their stories - go to The Royal Family and press on the round pic of queen & DofE at top (outlined in red).

Reactions: 5
I’m utterly hopeless at Instagram and even though I follow theroyalfamily on there, I can’t find the post of which you speak 😢
Go to @theroyalfamily on Insta and then click on the top left hand circle on the page. The circle is ringed in red.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.