Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
The behavior of both William and Kate at the Commonwealth Day Service was loud and clear. I think in those few minutes in the Church, the Sussex Brand was dealt a blow that they may not have yet realized hit its target. No amount of hugging the poor, snazzy photos in the rain, or poorly fitted designer clothing can undo the obvious disdain the future King and Queen Consort has towards them.

I don't think anyone with gravitas will want to take sides with Harry and Meghan against the British Royal Family. The lesser creatures of Hollywood will likely salivate at the chance to have Harry and Meghan around. They will be like the exotic pets so many celebrities have had. Think Mike Tyson and his Tigers.

My hope is that the spitefulness they've shown towards William and Kate will be what in the end takes Meghan down. She can't help herself. Always competing and throwing digs. Believe what you will, but there are several sources claiming the Will's affair rumors originated from Meghan's camp. She has played dirty from the very start and can't seem to grasp that her behavior isn't obvious to anyone with a brain, despite her grinning at William and Kate when in their presence. She thinks she's elevating herself by having her minions tear Kate down at every turn. She's fucked, because the Palace will always protect the Crown.

Harry, despite the constant reminders from Meghan that he's 6th in line, is less important with each passing day. Were I Kate, I'd be pregnant by now. Push these two useless whingers off the chess board already. Were I the Queen, I'd remove Harry from the line of succession. He's removed himself from the Royal Family already, and done so with such contempt towards the British people that it should be a no brainer.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

happyforest

Chatty Member
So wait, they leave Frogmore, which is newly refurbished to their woke ass green standards, secluded, and has extreme cover of protection from the press/paps, and comes with bonafide Royal security. Then they're squatted in a mega mansion (kindly gifted?) on a secluded gorgeous island, accessible only via seaplane or boat. And now in the middle of a pandemic of which the US is the leader in dismal healthcare and active infections, under lockdown no less, NOW they decide to "flee" to LA? LA which is considered a Covid-19 hotspot? WTAF?

Harry man, you keep bleating on about protecting your child and wife, and yet you've flown right into the flames?

I get why Meghan thinks she MUST be in LA. After all it's the only place where her kind thrive in plentiful rolling hills of Botox drive ups, friendly paps that are willing to meet you in any parking lot so you can pap walk and feel extra relevant "a la Kardashian". But it's incredible to me that a Royal born Prince would gleefully throw himself into these decisions.

He's utterly lost. I don't think he's under her spell. I think he was never what we thought him to be. The Palace has protected him and given him a narrative of a lovable, trustworthy, rakish Prince. But I now think all along he was a complete salty brat that has used his mother's death to get away with anything that would relieve his boredom of being the 2nd born spare.

And for the record, if they're so eager to help the world at large, you'd think they'd leave that woman at the Gates Foundation where she's actually effecting positive change instead of headhunting her away to launch a non-profit that isn't even in existence yet. I am so sick of the 1% acting like they're able to help real people in need when all they're doing is using the guise of "charity" to line their own pockets and elevate their own profiles.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Re Ms Markle's revival of her illustrious acting career.
Obviously she wants to relive the glory days of such seminal work as "woman holding box" "woman in stationary cupboard having un-realistic sex" or "woman giving b.j to stranger in car".
Unfortunately, her latest performance as "woman who has respect for husband or indeed anybody else, and who IS Not in fact a fucking psycho" was universally panned by critics.

The Guardian called it "the most embarrassingly bad performance since Dick van Dykes cockney accent"

The Telegraph described as the "most pathetic load of fucking old cobblers ever" .
Yes, I was surprised at one too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Daily Mail are running a story about Camilla keeping in touch with her family via something called Houseparty and have done a mock up of what her social network could look like.

I'll wait.....😆

EFE4BC8A-C697-4250-B819-FB0826F5775A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

freda19

VIP Member
My opinion (for what it's worth) PH is so used to being "The Star" around all he encountered. He has been cosseted all his life,always had an entourage "cleaning" up his misdemeanors. These advisors to PH will have had so much clout, that he was secure in the knowledge he would be rescued by them. He would have had complete trust in these folk ,who I really believe would have PH's best interest as top of their agenda. Now he is Being led by the "nose", and in the hands of a Meghanlomaniac ,and her sycophantic flunkeys. Who will fling him to the wolves.
I can't stress that BIB often enough. He (and his mammy) went on about the "men in grey suits" and the "faceless backroom people" ... well yeah, who the feck did you think cleaned up when you shat on your own doorstep? Who reined in the press, paid people off and arranged things like your desperately wanted 2nd A level so you could play soldiers, or hid the fact that mommy was shagging Hewitt for so long. Yep, those people who you and mommy claim wrecked your lives and made life unlivable within the Firm. It's unreal that Ginger probably grew up totally unaware that there was an invisible clean up squad running around behind him. He probably thinks he just got lucky all those times his crap was erased. His tiny bird brain must be scrambled trying to figure out where all his fixit fairies have gone.
You're in real life now Ginger. No do-overs, no fixit fairies, and left to own your own shit, just like the rest of us independent earth dwellers ... enjoy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
The only possible good that could come out of this is that if they split up ( and I’m not even sure that’s guaranteed) Harry will take a long hard look at himself and see how much he has wasted and thrown away. If he show true contrition and throws himself into proper charity with servicemen and Africa, there is possibly a way back for him. But he has thrown away any possibility of the same respect and standing that William and Kate have.

Some Happy news.
Lovely Instagram post from the Cambridges.
So pleased to see that Carole has been remembered as much as Diana

Call me a cynic but there will be Megz screeching at the nanny to grab archiedoll so she can do a photo of her all made up and the back of Archie’s head.
She be so pissed off that she forgot it was UK Mother’s Day and she couldn’t invoke dead Diana....
Let’s have a shoutout for the Cambridge’s who are here, doing their duty without pity or petulance or inane platitudes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

freda19

VIP Member
I wish people would stop feeling sorry for that daft , spoilt sop Harry.

He’s a 30+ married man with a baby who threw his toys out of the pram because his unique heritage and wealth didn’t suit his ambitious , ruthless Wife.
Totally agree. A tiny teeny itsy bitsy smidgin of me feels kind of sorry for Migraine. This is NOT what she signed up for. He knew, and had he known her for longer than it took to navigate and fertilise her lady garden then he'd have known she was not capable of coping, even had she wanted to. Aside from her narcissistic attitude to life in general she's a Cali girl. She's all "Have a nice day, have a hug, kissy kissy, hair flicky, whitened teeth cheesy grinny,be kind, love conquers all, are you OK hun?" She can't cope with stiff upper lip and knuckle down to the job. Does not compute. She's a cunt, 100%, but a naive cunt where the Firm were concerned. I cannot imagine how she'd have coped during the war in England. Well I can, since she'd likely thrive selling her foofoo for a nice dinner or wanking off blokes in the black out for a few fags(ciggie fags, not homosexual gentlemen).
Ginger is a different kind of cunt. He literally thinks he's smarter than all the behind the scenes people who made his life a breeze up till now. Actually I don't think he even knows those people were there, oiling the machinery of his life. He probably thinks he was abandoned after mumsy popped her clogs and Migraine has no doubt encouraged that train of thought because it suited her agenda. He's a lil goldfish who has thrown himself into a shark tank and will be gobbled up. Fuck him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Perhaps our next thread title should be:
Harry goes to Hollywood 😁

I'm really disgusted by their hypocrisy. All the awful things both have said regarding Trump - all planned to help them fit in with the luvvies in LA.
Just proves that Megs couldn't survive in the wilds of Canada without paps and journalists to give daily reports on her antics. She has to have constant attention so that she can be seen as the new Diana.

When will Harry wake up and realise that his wife is nothing like Diana?

Reactions: 36

Norbs

VIP Member
I bet she is 😂😂
Mind you she probably thought she had it in the bag for today with this news about this new Disney crap being released and then Kate came along and hit a home run. Oh to be a fly on the wall!
If Eugenie and Jack are expecting a baby, I hope they make the announcement on the day that the film opens and get all of the attention back that MM took from them on their wedding day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Granny

Meghanlomaniac pretends to care for women and girls. Does she not know where her hair comes from?? It really is a dirty, nasty exploitation of poor females. She does not give a flying fuck about anything,bar her own projection.
TIG in the WIG
Next thread suggestion #Prince of Bel Heir and his Tig in a wig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Fucking hate him for that. I can’t find any excuse for him. Having been a horse owner, it doesn’t even take someone with experience to know a horse will twitch or swish its tail when a fly lands on it, they feel the fly, so this must have been excruciatingly painful. I’d like to gore his fucking ribs with a spur, see how the ginger fucker likes it. I’m raging, furious!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

freda19

VIP Member
I don’t think so. I think the Queen and Prince Charles were genuinely keen for Harry to stay on as a senior royal.
They were, I'm sure, but he was intransigent on what he wanted in his royal loot-bag in return for us having the dubious pleasure of his occasional company, so the elders had no options whatsoever. He deliberately made his conditions harsh from the get go and was never going to stay under any circumstances for anything other than red carpet events and trips abroad with designer wardrobes for Migraine, probably stomped his little trotters and refused to budge. Like the spoilt brat has always done. But as usual he pushed to far and gangan slapped his arse ... finally. After years of caving in to him she stood firm and he won't forgive her for that. He promised his wifey a glittering future and gangan pissed on it.😂 Go granny go !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I wish people would stop feeling sorry for that daft , spoilt sop Harry.

He’s a 30+ married man with a baby who threw his toys out of the pram because his unique heritage and wealth didn’t suit his ambitious , ruthless Wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member
I do like Harry Markle

It’s actually despicable that they seem to be using a worldwide tragedy for their own means as in publicity, and let’s be honest here, they have not led by example by hugging and shaking hands in public, and they aren’t medical experts, thus, they have zero business in trying to jump on any bandwagon in what is a worldwide catastrophe. As many have said, it’s best they self-isolate and shut up because no one is interested in what they have to say or what they do. If anything, this proves how desperate the duo are, and while people are dying they are trying to capitalize on this.

About sums it up really! :rolleyes:
Honestly, I cannot find words to express my utter disgust at this pair. But I'll try 🤪
They jump on any passing bandwagon pontificating on things they know jack shit about as if they were experts. FUCK OFF! Leave it to the people who know what they're talking about and the officials and senior Royals who have their fingers on the pulse monitoring the situation and trying to make sure people are informed and stay calm.
As for them worrying about our Queen ... here, hold this elephant I found wandering in my garden while I think about that. Lying bastards will be dancing and pissing on the graves of any royals who succumb to the virus.
Not a mention of her dad or worry for him, old and in failing health in a country possibly less informed or pro active re the virus than many others. But then she has already bled him dry years ago and he's of no interest to her now 😒. Charley boy is the guy who doles out the dosh, so he gets the deepest curtsey and that fucking irritating mega watt toothy grin that she thinks is alluring. Sorry hun, it's repulsive, knock it off. Charley might be old but he's long past his cunt stike phase and prefers a hot toddy and Camilla massaging his feet (or whatever) of an evening by a roaring fire. Not every man is as dim and dumb and lacking in backbone as Ginger.
It really is a pity about the games, but honestly they'd have hijacked them for publicity and driven us all crazy.
As someone said upthread, they are having no luck at all forging this new life. Everything they touch turns to shit. Like an evil version of the Midas touch.

• Heart
  • Haha