Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the programme about MM...and tbh,I thought so done had put the wrong title as it said..where did it all go wrong.they only referred to it as an aside in the last 3 mins,otherwise it was bigging her up and saying she was a breathe if fresh air,etc waffle,mainly how hard it had been for her.a total waste of time that I'll never get back.but on a positive note,it took my mind off Corona so that's a plus...800 ppl died today in Italy,in one day.i can't tell you how much it scares me and how my mental health is suffering.
It's like one minute that you forget about it and feel normal,then you remember and it's like living in a nitenare...sorry to go off topic.feel better now I have got it off my chest....as you were❤thanks for this thread,it's helping me no end😘
Listen honey, we are all like that. It has blighted our lives even should we never catch it and it's scary. Yes try to distract yourself. Watch stupid stuff on telly that draws you in and gives your brain a nice break from corona news. We need to know updates for sure but I've taken the executive decision to watch the first 5 mins of news and then change channels to something fluffy. I no longer want drowned in it all. Literally too much information and all depressing.
I've dug out my plans for a new quilt, Been leaving in remnants of fabric etc for 3 years and even drew out the plan (basic stars) but keep putting it off. I WILL get it done this year, deffo. That will be my distraction hopefully.
We're all in the same boat and God bless HMS Tattle and all who sail in her. 🚢 .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We do! I have never been an anxious person until now and cannot bear anyone talking about this effing virus, it's all people want to talk about and here am I talking about it 🤬. We jumped in the car earlier and drove to the ocean for some fresh air
OOH luvly. I think we might do that too. Will be easier with less traffic and no school runs jamming the roads.
On topic. Ginger is still a dick head.
@Miscanthus ... thanks for the report on the phone call. Yes I think there is no malice as such with the pranksters, just a desire to take the piss out of wokes and bokes like beggy and Ginger.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Listen honey, we are all like that. It has blighted our lives even should we never catch it and it's scary. Yes try to distract yourself. Watch stupid stuff on telly that draws you in and gives your brain a nice break from corona news. We need to know updates for sure but I've taken the executive decision to watch the first 5 mins of news and then change channels to something fluffy. I no longer want drowned in it all. Literally too much information and all depressing.
I've dug out my plans for a new quilt, Been leaving in remnants of fabric etc for 3 years and even drew out the plan (basic stars) but keep putting it off. I WILL get it done this year, deffo. That will be my distraction hopefully.
We're all in the same boat and God bless HMS Tattle and all who sail in her. 🚢 .
I really really want to be artsy and craftsy but I'm crap at that sort of stuff 😭, it doesn't hold my interest, I'm not the least bit creative, scientific stuff is more my thing. Maybe I should take up calligraphy, inspired by the fabulous Sussex Instasham.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really really want to be artsy and craftsy but I'm crap at that sort of stuff 😭, it doesn't hold my interest, I'm not the least bit creative, scientific stuff is more my thing. Maybe I should take up calligraphy, inspired by the fabulous Sussex Instasham.
Last time I sewed a button on I stood up and I’d sewn it to my bloody skirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
but on a positive note,it took my mind off Corona so that's a plus...i can't tell you how much it scares me and how my mental health is suffering.
It's like one minute that you forget about it and feel normal,then you remember and it's like living in a nitenare...sorry to go off topic.feel better now I have got it off my chest....as you were❤thanks for this thread,it's helping me no end😘
Compressed quote to say, this period of time is absolutely frightening, it's a new experience, BUT the world is all in the same boat, and we all have and are working together to make things
better.
It's lovely to escape from the reality be it gardening or gossiping about celebs and actually it's alright to go off topic and talk about it too we are human, but as long as we add a Sussexroyal flowery waffle sentence to it 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m in total isolation..from the tv news, daily mail screaming headlines, Boris Johnson announcements
it lovely to come here and pick over the latest tittle tattle.

weve driven around the countryside admiring the daffodils..en route

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Last time I sewed a button on I stood up and I’d sewn it to my bloody skirt!
😂. The only needles and thread I have are the ones I nick from hotel amenity baskets. Not sure why I take then, I never use them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂. The only needles and thread I have are the ones I nick from hotel amenity baskets. Not sure why I take then, I never use them!
I do that with shower caps. I hate showers, they sting my eyes and make my hair frizzy. But I have an abundance of shower caps. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in total isolation..from the tv news, daily mail screaming headlines, Boris Johnson announcements
it lovely to come here and pick over the latest tittle tattle.

weve driven around the countryside admiring the daffodils..en route
"Spring has sprung, the grass is ris,
I wonder where the birdies is?
The bird is on the wing, but that’s absurd
From what I heard the wing is on the bird!"

I bet Ginger is missing his polo ponies. He was fond of a few chukkas of the old polo and gangan keeps wonderful stables. He could indulge his pleasure to his heart's content. Ah, them was the days Ginger. Gone with his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know, if Harry returned to the UK tomorrow and announced his family needs him to step up in this time of crisis and stand together with this country, then I truthfully would think good on him.
He could turn around public opinion and he wouldn’t appear to be back tracking because of the current crisis.
Come on Harry, step up, you’re supposedly a military man and your country is at war with this virus.
Do the right thing instead of posting Hallmark quotes on Instagram!
Leave the succubus behind though please!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow dodgy as duck
"Spring has sprung, the grass is ris,
I wonder where the birdies is?
The bird is on the wing, but that’s absurd
From what I heard the wing is on the bird!"

I bet Ginger is missing his polo ponies. He was fond of a few chukkas of the old polo and gangan keeps wonderful stables. He could indulge his pleasure to his heart's content. Ah, them was the days Ginger. Gone with his hair.
Used to mistreat them with his spurs didn't he? Nasty little 💩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You know, if Harry returned to the UK tomorrow and announced his family needs him to step up in this time of crisis and stand together with this country, then I truthfully would think good on him.
He could turn around public opinion and he wouldn’t appear to be back tracking because of the current crisis.
Come on Harry, step up, you’re supposedly a military man and your country is at war with this virus.
Do the right thing instead of posting Hallmark quotes on Instagram!
Leave the succubus behind though please!
I think his time was up about 1-2 weeks ago, the British public would have taken him back then but now? Computer says no.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have been distracting myself with all the murky meg videos on YouTube.shes been commenting on all the abuse they have had about their Corona info message.shes very wise that girl.telks it like she's our sister from another mister.saw the other videos like 20 times they said no to megraine,so wasn't time completely wasted like the ch5 dicu tha other night.these ppl can see straight through her and shows you what a great actress we know her to be,don't know how she keeps it up.one said that it emseens everything they do is badly times and turns to 💩,reminded me of that ad about the guy who bought some shares just as they became worthless,etc...maybe an old cigar ad...hamlet,god,showing my age now🤣..but how true I thought,they always seem just too late to the party and it's everything they touch.i think even the majority of Americans and Canadians are starting to hate them...keep saying if she's phoned her dad yet cos of the Corona post.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.