Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only possible good that could come out of this is that if they split up ( and I’m not even sure that’s guaranteed) Harry will take a long hard look at himself and see how much he has wasted and thrown away. If he show true contrition and throws himself into proper charity with servicemen and Africa, there is possibly a way back for him. But he has thrown away any possibility of the same respect and standing that William and Kate have.

Some Happy news.
Lovely Instagram post from the Cambridges.
So pleased to see that Carole has been remembered as much as Diana

Call me a cynic but there will be Megz screeching at the nanny to grab archiedoll so she can do a photo of her all made up and the back of Archie’s head.
She be so pissed off that she forgot it was UK Mother’s Day and she couldn’t invoke dead Diana....
Let’s have a shoutout for the Cambridge’s who are here, doing their duty without pity or petulance or inane platitudes.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But the Cambridge's never cuddle their children - Meghan said so, so it must be true 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched the last few Celt News videos. If Meghan really did tell the Queen to “drop dead”, that is disgusting. I wouldn’t say that to my worst enemy - how low can you get?!

Thank Goodness we have William and Kate to step in while the Queen is rightfully isolating herself. They always represent the Crown perfectly and never cause any problems. It’s a terrifying time as it is and they’re definitely a safe pair of hands.

Celt News are also hinting that Beatrice may get a role during this time. I think that would be a nice idea and will probably drive Meghan absolutely crazy, as there is another younger woman performing duties. She will be jealous.

• Sad
I am soooooo happy they included Carole.

Did they ever do that? Because I can’t remember them doing that before. If not, maybe that’s the one positive thing Meghan brought. Who can complain about Kate wanting to include her mom when Meghan included hers in the photo with the queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You @##%^&$ idiot Harry. You didnt tell me it was @#$&&&$@ mothers day. You *&!@
She could always give him a copy of his mothers favourite hymn ‘I Vow to Thee My Country’. Just y’know, to break him a little bit more.

I am soooooo happy they included Carole.

Did they ever do that? Because I can’t remember them doing that before. If not, maybe that’s the one positive thing Meghan brought. Who can complain about Kate wanting to include her mom when Meghan included hers in the photo with the queen.
I’m not sure. Carole’s always been around quietly. But I’m glad she was included too.

I’ve just watched the last few Celt News videos. If Meghan really did tell the Queen to “drop dead”, that is disgusting. I wouldn’t say that to my worst enemy - how low can you get?!

Thank Goodness we have William and Kate to step in while the Queen is rightfully isolating herself. They always represent the Crown perfectly and never cause any problems. It’s a terrifying time as it is and they’re definitely a safe pair of hands.

Celt News are also hinting that Beatrice may get a role during this time. I think that would be a nice idea and will probably drive Meghan absolutely crazy, as there is another younger woman performing duties. She will be jealous.
I think (so it’s said] that Meghan said it to a friend who leaked it. Who knows if it’s true or not. Let’s face it, she hasn’t had the bottle to stand up and thank the people of the UK for the support they gave her so we just go on what’s ‘leaked’ by her friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve watched the Meghan Markle programme Meghan Markle : Where did it all go wrong?
It may be labelled as new but it 95%
of it has probably been taken from an earlier meghan-positive programme and only the last 2 minutes are where did it all go wrong. Pure clickbait. Give it a miss.

• Angry
  • Sick
I’ve watched the Meghan Markle programme Meghan Markle : Where did it all go wrong?
of it has probably been taken from an earlier meghan-positive programme and only the last 2 minutes are where did it all go wrong. Pure clickbait. Give it a miss.
I won't bother then. I watched the Harry one which was also disappointing. Harry does seem to have lost his sparkle since he married Markle. It's as if she has sucked the life out of him like a succubus. She was really the worst choice of wife for him. He needed someone like Kate, willing to fit in and be moulded into the job with a sense of duty.

Now he has no career, has lost his friends and is isolated from his family. How long until he realises that he has made a grave error?

Still I reckon that if things don't pick up soon Megs will divorce him. I reckon it could even happen by the end of the year.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
When I saw it start from when she was little I thought forget this tit and turned over. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m trying to find the video of Meagain being chased off Harry’s car at polo, I think it was Celt News, trying to show someone it.

Kensington Royals post this morning is absolutely lovely, it won’t be long before the others are showing off how amazing and wonderful being a mother is.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Lockdown should be every day with Tattle Life! I watched that H & M nonsense last night - don't bother - flicked between Diego Marradona documentary which was brill!

Reactions: 6
I’m trying to find the video of Meagain being chased off Harry’s car at polo, I think it was Celt News, trying to show someone it.

Kensington Royals post this morning is absolutely lovely, it won’t be long before the others are showing off how amazing and wonderful being a mother is.
Hi, hope this links ok, I think this is the video you mean? 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm a pretty hard nut, but celt news latest video brought me close to tears.
The world is wobbling, and that sad man has ruined and alienated himself when his family and his country could have needed him most.
The majority of people don't ever want him back. What a waste, and how much has he cheated his little boy of his birthright.
All for a piece of trash that he could hired for gifts and money, as so many have in her past.
Celt's comic-book style presentation is quite evocative. Did İ imagine that tweet that was deleted by Cambridges which said Archie was borne by a surrogate?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think (so it’s said] that Meghan said it to a friend who leaked it. Who knows if it’s true or not. Let’s face it, she hasn’t had the bottle to stand up and thank the people of the UK for the support they gave her so we just go on what’s ‘leaked’ by her friends.
I don't believe for one second that she said that to the queen. Not a bleedin' snowball's chance in hell. She's done a runner every time there's a sniff of confrontation and left Ginger to take the flak on his own. She hops on a plane and buggers off. The night the statement was released ... whoosh ! she was off like a rocket. When the prank phone call to Thunderthighs was released on the last day of their recent visit ... whoosh ! off she scampered and left Ginger to dodge the incoming disgust and abuse.
Nah, she said it to her mates, definitely, and probably wished corona and all sorts on the Royals behind their backs, but never ever will she have the balls to go face to face. Compton must be ashamed of her.🤪 Woose.
Anyway, Queenie would sic the corgis on her and they can be vicious little shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.