Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF am I seeing, is this real??
View attachment 98248

While they sit in their cosy, shielded bolt hole they are telling the Great British Public what to do??
Is this some joke? Like those hardworking doctors, nurses and NHS workers can stop what they are doing to even hear the applause?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
On Channel 5 9.30pm tonight Meghan where did it all go wrong? https://www.channel5.com/show/meghan-where-did-it-all-go-wrong/ Harry The troubled Prince CH5 8.30pm https://www.channel5.com/show/prince-harry-the-troubled-prince/
Thanks for that! Looking forward to commenting along with you guys!

Just watching the Harry programme. I remember when they were bor.
Their childhood was not as bad as being currently reported; obv not until the divorce and Diana’s death.
William lost his mother too, and did not go off the rails like Harry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe Meghan is after a superhero role. I don’t understand how she thinks she could get a role like that. It’s what every A List actor is after. They’re hardly going to give it to her!

I’m watching Avengers Assemble at the moment and my brain made the link.

Reactions: 10
Okaaaay so I just switched it on as we were catching up with Liar. Sorry, just switched it off again, her simpering in 'that' interview about being shocked at the attention she attracted. Just shut up Meg, you were only moaning because it wasn't the adoration you expected and thought you were entitled to.

Reactions: 16
Watching The Troubled Prince on ch5. He's really changed since being with Meghan. His relationship with Kate and William has changed so much. He looked happy then. Now he's so miserable all the time.

• Sad
A bit of a dig by the Express or not! He seems to be a bit of an afterthought ! :rolleyes:

The Duchess of Sussex’s Instagram account she shares with her husband Prince Harry,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Watching The Troubled Prince on ch5. He's really changed since being with Meghan. His relationship with Kate and William has changed so much. He looked happy then. Now he's so miserable all the time.
I’m at the end of it now. The difference in him from
when he was at the opening of the Invictus games to now is very telling.

I can’t help but wonder if it isn’t Meagain manipulating his mental health too, that has changed him.

One of the things that sometimes happens in counselling (if you don’t have a good counsellor or are working with an unqualified counsellor who got a certificate off the internet) is that when resolving issues you also bring up feelings of blame and hate against those who were around you at the time.

For example, some people who have gone through counselling suddenly hate their mother. Imagine if Meagain is constantly playing into his mental health, feeding him ‘oh how terrible
your brother /dad /Grandmother is to you’. when of course she has no point of reference to healthy relationships as she has distanced herself from her own family.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m at the end of it now. The difference in him from
when he was at the opening of the Invictus games to now is very telling.

I can’t help but wonder if it isn’t Meagain manipulating his mental health too, that has changed him.

One of the things that sometimes happens in counselling (if you don’t have a good counsellor or are working with an unqualified counsellor who got a certificate off the internet) is that when resolving issues you also bring up feelings of blame and hate against those who were around you at the time.

For example, some people who have gone through counselling suddenly hate their mother. Imagine if Meagain is constantly playing into his mental health, feeding him ‘oh how terrible
your brother /dad /Grandmother is to you’. when of course she has no point of reference to healthy relationships as she has distanced herself from her own family.
All that , plus the fact that beggy and her mum allegedly weaned ginger off his meds prior to the wedding and gave him a yoga regime in place of the meds.:(
You can't do that. It's basic common sense that your mental health advisors and phyisian need to work in tandem on coming off long term (he claims 7 years) of treatment that might include meds.
No wonder he looks frazzled and is losing his hair faster than ever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
All that , plus the fact that beggy and her mum allegedly weaned ginger off his meds prior to the wedding and gave him a yoga regime in place of the meds.:(
You can't do that. It's basic common sense that your mental health advisors and phyisian need to work in tandem on coming off long term (he claims 7 years) of treatment that might include meds.
No wonder he looks frazzled and is losing his hair faster than ever.
That is so bad. It would explain the change in personality.
He’s surrounded by ppo’s.
i don’t know why the RF don’t charter a plane, get the PPO’s to collect Archie and Harry and get them the Hell out of there.
Wishful thinking, Megz would be on I stage am in a nanosecond saying the BRF kidnapped her child. Must be a fraught waiting game for the RF.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
WTAF am I seeing, is this real??
View attachment 98248

While they sit in their cosy, shielded bolt hole they are telling the Great British Public what to do??

May I suggest we all assemble at out doors, balconies or front of expensively refurbished Berkshire homes you may have previously abandoned, and shout out "Oi,
Someone on twitter said they’re at Oprah’s house. We’re very unlikely to hear them clapping a cheering for the NHS from there now are we?

Than you, so do I. We all get a little raucous and silly at times but on the whole we’re a pretty good lot.

Harry looks neither relaxed or happy imho.

😂

I kinda want to watch but I’m worried my rage might become uncontrollable

Would be ok but septic tanks can’t do UK accents for tit and it annoys me, it doesn’t leave me ‘pissed’ it pisses me off. Please don’t say pissed, it makes you sound pathetic

Sorr
May I suggest we all assemble at out doors, balconies or front of expensively refurbished Berkshire homes you may have previously abandoned, and shout out "Oi,

Would be ok but septic tanks can’t do UK accents for tit and it annoys me, it doesn’t leave me ‘pissed’ it pisses me off. Please don’t say pissed, it makes you sound pathetic
[/QUOT

Sorry got cut off
Then we all as one shout out Ginge and Cringe duck right off, you greedy deceitful disloyal bleeping hypocrites with the self-awareness of a pickled gherkin”
Also pay back what you owe you grifting fantasists”

Reactions: 1
Harry Markled blog article

Wow, I didn’t realise that they posted the Queen’s statement/press release an hour earlier than the rest of the royals.
What is wrong with them? Why the need to “get in first” all the time?

• Angry
I bet they keep using the SussexRoyal Instagram after the 31 march

The Harkle witch obviously doesn’t care about negative publicit, so it would just play into her hands to be banned by BP.
The Queen should just strip them of their titles.

Reactions: 13
I'm a pretty hard nut, but celt news latest video brought me close to tears.
The world is wobbling, and that sad man has ruined and alienated himself when his family and his country could have needed him most.
The majority of people don't ever want him back. What a waste, and how much has he cheated his little boy of his birthright.
All for a piece of trash that he could hired for gifts and money, as so many have in her past.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The world is wobbling, and that sad man has ruined and alienated himself when his family and his country could have needed him most.
The majority of people don't ever want him back. What a waste, and how much has he cheated his little boy of his birthright.
All for a piece of trash that he could hired for gifts and money, as so many have in her past.
The only possible good that could come out of this is that if they split up ( and I’m not even sure that’s guaranteed) Harry will take a long hard look at himself and see how much he has wasted and thrown away. If he show true contrition and throws himself into proper charity with servicemen and Africa, there is possibly a way back for him. But he has thrown away any possibility of the same respect and standing that William and Kate have.

Some Happy news.
Lovely Instagram post from the Cambridges.
So pleased to see that Carole has been remembered as much as Diana

Call me a cynic but there will be Megz screeching at the nanny to grab archiedoll so she can do a photo of her all made up and the back of Archie’s head.
She be so pissed off that she forgot it was UK Mother’s Day and she couldn’t invoke dead Diana....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It’s bloody sad Carmen. And I’m one of those who yell ‘go away and stay away’. But, that’s because he’s not mine or part of my family. If it were my son, brother, nephew etc that’s a totally different perspective and in all honesty I’d worry myself into a breakdown about him. I’d want him home where he could be ‘de-meghanised’ and safe.

In order for the public to accept him back he would have to work very hard on his humility and contrition. He’d have to publicly say what he did was a big mistake and that he realised this is where he belongs and where he could help most. Even then it would take a long time (if ever) for people to actually respect him. A lot of humble pie would need to be eaten and the way he is at the moment I don’t think he has that gumption in him.

So, the mother in me wants him back but as a citizen of the UK I wouldn’t make it easy for him.

• Heart
It’s bloody sad Carmen. And I’m one of those who yell ‘go away and stay away’. But, that’s because he’s not mine or part of my family. If it were my son, brother, nephew etc that’s a totally different perspective and in all honesty I’d worry myself into a breakdown about him. I’d want him home where he could be ‘de-meghanised’ and safe.

In order for the public to accept him back he would have to work very hard on his humility and contrition. He’d have to publicly say what he did was a big mistake and that he realised this is where he belongs and where he could help most. Even then it would take a long time (if ever) for people to actually respect him. A lot of humble pie would need to be eaten and the way he is at the moment I don’t think he has that gumption in him.

So, the mother in me wants him back but as a citizen of the UK I wouldn’t make it easy for him.
Sums it up for me too. I'm torn between wanting to smack him or cuddle him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.