Harry and Meghan #14 Meghan Markle & her half-wit prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't read any of that, what does it say?
'Basically everything and everyone is racist ๐Ÿ™„

Just popping in from the fires of hell, hoping everyone is okay (genuinely mean that). My MiL has pneumonia but neg for the virus ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ but well enough to dispute that with medical staff as she 'does not feel ill and why on earth am I in here?'.

Bracing myself to check out the Instasham ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Just popping in from the fires of hell, hoping everyone is okay (genuinely mean that). My MiL has pneumonia but neg for the virus ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ but well enough to dispute that with medical staff as she 'does not feel ill and why on earth am I in here?'.

Great news Fin!
Wishing her a speedy recovery xx
Enjoy their Instagram! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Bless MIL. ๐Ÿ˜„ Typical of the older generation.

Nice and warm in here innit?๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Haha
WTAF am I seeing, is this real??
44E8DD71-8AFE-4022-AD80-CDBAD0CA7908.jpeg

While they sit in their cosy, shielded bolt hole they are telling the Great British Public what to do??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

That's great news! She sounds feisty! ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

Gotta love the MIL, may she go from strength to strength

Reactions: 9

Is this for real?

Harry. Meghan. You donโ€™t live here anymore. The NHS has nothing to do with you. Now duck off.
So another one saying theyโ€™re in the USA... an Trumpโ€™s still President. ๐Ÿ˜‚ No wonder she wants
it kept quiet.

Murky Meg is spot on again.

[QUOTE="bah bah, post: 1050569, member: 5871

No, nope, nah, nay, non, nein, no, nope, nah, nay, non, nein!
My dog is racist ๐Ÿ˜‚.
[/QUOTE]

How can the poor dog(s) be accused of racism?
Oneโ€™s black and one is tri-colour. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious though that it was too nasty to broadcast.
Even Princess Margaret never did that at her wedding!
The proximity to London is quite good (hospitals there and all), but the other ideas aren't at all at play (wwii, "solidarity" with the people, or what have you).

They are simply very set in their habits, that's all. Easter is always spent at Windsor, so Phil and Liz are isolating there. Next week they'd have started their Easter break at Windsor, which was now moved up a week. If they'd spend Easter every single year since the beginning of mankind at Balmoral, they'd be at Balmoral now, or whichever other estate they have.

Liz lives more at Windsor C these days than at Buck P, being at Buck P Mon - Thu (used to be longer at BP, but with age she's extended her weekend at Windsor, which she's well deserved at her age).

William isn't acting monarch now, as the monarch is very much fine, as is the monarch's direct heir. They are just simply now "working from home in isolation" so to speak.
Next thread title right there.๐Ÿคช

Anyone else remember when the Megatron got some poor unfortunate to get her tights?
They came back with M&S bests, and she shouted at her that she wouldn't wear stuff from the "trash can"

I think itโ€™s because there is a Rave section on here for positive posts https://tattle.life/threads/harry-and-meghan.3161/ but mind you donโ€™t get hit by tumbleweed when you open it! ;)
I canโ€™t see why anyone would report the posts but I donโ€™t know tbh.
I'm impressed by the level of self-regulation on here. I have seen racist stuff elsewhere, so I wouldn't look at places like that again. Also, when's people are obsessed with appearance beyond making a rlevant point, e.g. Scruffiness, or not being well or happy it undermines the argument to me.
I think the arguments on here are fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So another one saying theyโ€™re in the USA... an Trumpโ€™s still President. ๐Ÿ˜‚ No wonder she wants
it kept quiet.

Murky Meg is spot on again.
Someone on twitter said theyโ€™re at Oprahโ€™s house. Weโ€™re very unlikely to hear them clapping a cheering for the NHS from there now are we?

Hilarious though that it was too nasty to broadcast.
Even Princess Margaret never did that at her wedding!

Anyone else remember when the Megatron got some poor unfortunate to get her tights?
They came back with M&S bests, and she shouted at her that she wouldn't wear stuff from the "trash can"

I'm impressed by the level of self-regulation on here. I have seen racist stuff elsewhere, so I wouldn't look at places like that again. Also, when's people are obsessed with appearance beyond making a rlevant point, e.g. Scruffiness, or not being well or happy it undermines the argument to me.
I think the arguments on here are fair.
Than you, so do I. We all get a little raucous and silly at times but on the whole weโ€™re a pretty good lot.

Harry looks neither relaxed or happy imho.

๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
WTAF am I seeing, is this real??
View attachment 98248

While they sit in their cosy, shielded bolt hole they are telling the Great British Public what to do??
My thought on that is the same as my favourite mug in my profile pic lol ๐Ÿคญ
IMG_20180706_232848950.jpg

Bloody hell that's come out big on my kindle!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ IMG_20180706_232848950.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh what is that ancient product I see on the side, I'm nosey ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two programmes on ch5 at 8.30pm tonight, Harry:the troubled prince & Meghan where did it all go wrong?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Two programmes on ch5 at 8.30pm tonight, Harry:the troubled prince & Meghan where did it all go wrong?
ooh might watch them if they aren't rage inducing.

thanks Pom, might pick up some of those!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.