Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trailer for Phillips doc William and Charles speaking from the heart off the cuff but Harry sounds as if he reading one of Meghan scripts . It’s so ghastly

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
we had 40 at 40 - anyone want to guess what we’ll get on Weds, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Launch of "Juggle for Afghanistan", a 72 hour circus skills marathon to raise money for people confused about when their wedding date was

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Why? It’s 20 years ago. Most of those tweets and statements are purely performative at this point. 99% will not give it another thought in 24h for another year. Exactly like the Archwell update. It’s just a bandwagon like being pro BLM for a couple of weeks or wearing a RBG shirt for a weekend. I really hate performative behaviour.
I think recognising the date this year, because 20 years and the recent events (ending a war that cost thousands of lives and will continue the spiral of inhumanity, violence, oppression and many more deaths) is good, but the reality is, for most people life has moved on.
You are entitled to your opinion, but I do not share it. Life hasn't moved on for my dad and brother who were in the towers, but miraculously survived... it hasn't moved on for anyone who was there or who had family members there (or at the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania). It hasn't moved on for the person sitting across from me in a conference room whose brother was in the flight from Boston. It hasn't moved on for me who thought for 3 days my 25yr old brother was dead, who learned that 3 of my colleagues had died, one by a jumper and 10 of my former classmates had also died.... who attended the christening of my goddaughter that was held between the 20+funerals a month later.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
we had 40 at 40 - anyone want to guess what we’ll get on Weds, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

For his birthday he is going to say he is backing HFEW 40 at 40 campaign.

After all, he is under her thumb and has no meaningful thoughts of his own
plus they have a lot of merch to merch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

The little ginger jerk is only looking for attention for himself! Look at me, I’m still here, Princess Diana’s poor poor poor little boy! Thick as a plank, ginger, and a spare. Feel sorry for him. Forget William. 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title #138: Less about the cats, more about the prats

Just joking, cat lovers, just joking 😸
Less about the pussies, more about the cunts?

The trailer for Phillips doc William and Charles speaking from the heart off the cuff but Harry sounds as if he reading one of Meghan scripts . It’s so ghastly
'My wife and I loved that he was so authentically himself.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
You are entitled to your opinion, but I do not share it. Life hasn't moved on for my dad and brother who were in the towers, but miraculously survived... it hasn't moved on for anyone who was there or who had family members there (or at the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania). It hasn't moved on for the person sitting across from me in a conference room whose brother was in the flight from Boston. It hasn't moved on for me who thought for 3 days my 25yr old brother was dead, who learned that 3 of my colleagues had died, one by a jumper and 10 of my former classmates had also died.... who attended the christening of my goddaughter that was held between the 20+funerals a month later.
There are very few things that happen in one's actual lifetime of global significance where one will actually remember where they were. This was one of them. I'm not American but my bleeping heart burst with fury at what happened that day and I saw the plane fly into the south tower live. I continue to remember that day. This week on BBC Breakfast they have been interviewing families who were affected by this and I cried at all of them - today it was a guy who had literally just passed his fire training on 10 Sept and due to report for actual first duty on 13th - he went in. I could have listened to him all day because what he said was important; not fluff or bandwagoning. I'm 100% with you @ResidentMerkin. It should never be forgotten and never should it be used by a pair of self-aggrandising tossers who trivialise the loss of innocents and brave people risking their lives for others. I feel the same about the atrocities in London too. I'd rather stand up and be counted than be held to ransom by a load of terrorists.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
❤ my heart goes out to you.
I agree with every word of your post.
There were also people a few blocks away at the time the buildings collapsed, from the UK on a holiday. At least one of them died from a mysterious cancer, thought to be triggered by inhaling the dust.

#911NeverForget

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There were also people a few blocks away at the time the buildings collapsed, from the UK on a holiday. At least one of them died from a mysterious cancer, thought to be triggered by inhaling the dust.

#911NeverForget
There are still NY firefighters dying all these years later who bravely tackled the atrocity and police and ambulance people. It had such consequences that live on today. Just like those maimed in our own London bombings and others worldwide.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

I think it will be military based. It's all he has of his own, apart from tit juggling and tappy-tapping.
If he has read the room he must know that his 'Hero Harry' shtick has been thoroughly debunked by those who were there. So I'm thinking it's mental health based or Invictus based. Likely invictus, so that he can piggyback on the empathy and sympathy of the public for injured soldiers. They are a very very visual flag to wave for attention. So that's my prediction.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Imo

Regarding the TV tribute to Phil...
The RF are a strange bunch! why include Harry into this or indeed to any future family events? It can't be to protect the unity of the RF when Just today Scabies has leaked or shared court papers to prove that they were correctly served... thus further hurting Andy. We all know he and Meghan operate closely. The harkles can't understand the concept of diplomacy. Remember they were having meetings to secure lucrative deals while barely out of their honeymoon and still very much on the tax payer payroll. They had no plans to ever hit the ground running and serve. Their word cannot be taken for anything other than BS. Tough love is the only way to deal with H now and M should be dropped

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

#911NeverForget
Hugs to all. That is why the victim numbers keep rising, as they are counting those dying of this mysterious cancer. We pray every single day that my brother doesn't get it because he was right there for the fire and the collapse and breathed that air, unaided, for half a day as he was unconscious, between two cars, for an unknown period of time, and then when he was found by a fireman and given some oxygen, he decided just to walk north.... he walked up to what he was told was Harlem. People gave him water and tried to send him to a hospital but he was caked in dust and folks were still worried there might be chemical or biological agents, so no one would come near him. He wandered NY for 2 days and nights until he got to Chelsea Piers where there was a police-organised ferry to get people over to NJ. They firehosed him to get the "agent" off - everyone was in hazmat suits. He got over the Hudson and walked to his house in NJ.
We called and called and there was no answer. I started when I saw the first plane go it as I knew he worked on the 85th floor and knew the plane had gone in below that. No answer. For three days. He had left his phone on his desk.

So yeah - I'm still angry. And yeah, I sob at all the documentaries. Yeah I remember having to reassure my mother who was traumatised, but since so many of her friends and neighbours in NJ also had the same tragedies, everyone was in their own shock bubble. She never recovered. I suspect she had a mild stroke from the trauma.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
The RF has always protected its own

They don't want the association, even if remotely, of a scandal, I think. The bullying scandal of No6 wife will probably never see the light of day. Sadly.

Covering up and "smoothing over" has always been the norm. The sugaz war cry is " what about andrew?."..but my guess is that Hazno and his wife have also been massively protected under the RF umbrella.

The RF need to cut all of the deadwood loose, in my opinion. I applaud William for donating to Invictus, because they have been very let down by his brother. Is he going to donate a £3m to elephants, too? Where will this end?

Sadly, I think the RF loyalty to the word "royal" will backfire. People want loyalty to the "monarchy"; not to people who remained friends with paedophiles....or who pissed all over our country by calling us racists. The whole "job description" for the royals is to promote our brand - promote the UK and the Commonwealth, and preserve our history and buildings. Not to make us a worldwide laughing stock.

They need to be loyal to us. The UK and all the Commonwealth.

When the RF do it well, they are worth every penny. I personally support them, but they need to separate "Royal" from " the Firm" They need to rid themselves of the disloyals.

There are two Princes who have not acted with the decorum, dignity and respect for our country that we all expect.

The current RF need to recognise this and get rid of them. "much loved family members" but no longer part of the monarchy. Ever.

My opinions only. Other recollections may vary.
Brilliant post.
I was proud of what I saw as RF stoicism and dignity and thought they had a PLAN. But now I think it's in fact paralysis and an unwillingness or ability to deal with the malevolent phenomenon of the Suxxeses. The RF have allowed themselves to become victims just like the Suxxesses see themselves as victims. Picked on, trolled, blackmailed and humiliated. I can't ever remember the RF being victims before, bad PR yes, like when Diana died but never anything like this.

It's a sick joke that our Queen, an old bereaved lady who's faithfully served her country all her life, should be forced to "lawyer up" against the soon-to-be-released lying "Memoir" of her vicious and dangerous grandson. How has it come to this? Why is Noballs allowed to attack them? Simple questions and we deserve an answer.

We here on Tattle waited and waited as attack after attack and piss-take after piss-take was visited on the Monarchy, hoping month after month that the RF would do the one thing that would render the Suzzxxes impotent - remove the titles, everything, the lot.

But it's business as usual and now there's speculation that these two psychos will barge their way over here using their baby as a lever...... A baby whose birth date, parents etc are unknown - but who is still in the Line of Succession alongside her equally invisible big brother a.k.a Gavin Gingras! The Palace should headline a firm No, instead of articles about how Palace officials might make Smeg feel "awkward" and invitations for Christmas. It's all bizarre and surreal.

That the Snarkles will spontaneously combust eventually will be no credit to the RF, who will have been even more damaged by the time this combustion happens.

Years ago the RF could have got away with sweeping the PA scandal under the carpet but not now. Ditto Minge and NoBalls. Everything's in the spotlight now and hiding PA at Balmoral avoiding papers doesn't look good. They need to deal with Andrew. Enduring what is dished out by Minge and NoBalls doesn't look good either. Now that they've been exposed as liars, thieves and traitors, there can be no excuse now for not neutralising them. But we are still waiting.

To quote @giraffetower above: My opinions only, other recollections may vary.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Imo

Regarding the TV tribute to Phil...
The RF are a strange bunch! why include Harry into this or indeed to any future family events? It can't be to protect the unity of the RF when Just today Scabies has leaked or shared court papers to prove that they were correctly served... thus further hurting Andy. We all know he and Meghan operate closely. The harkles can't understand the concept of diplomacy. Remember they were having meetings to secure lucrative deals while barely out of their honeymoon and still very much on the tax payer payroll. They had no plans to ever hit the ground running and serve. Their word cannot be taken for anything other than BS. Tough love is the only way to deal with H now and M should be dropped
Neither scoobie, nor ourselves (apart from @HadBax ) have legal experience and I doubt we could spot any flaws in the service.
Posting those images is no different to me posting my Tesco receipt. Means diddly squat to whether the serve was done in a correct legal manner. If the lawyers say it was a bad serve then no doubt they'll say why at some point.
That's not me defending Arrogant Andy, I personally think he should man up and say "See you in court Miss Guiffre" and let the dice fall, because I don't think she can prove her case. A photo of them together means piss all. I've had old images sent to me of my partying days and I couldn't name most of the blokes hugging or smarming at me. Aside from her "truth" (for a fee of course, please contact her agent/PR) it boils down to 'he said she said'.
Plus, not to be dismissive of genuine trafficking or owt, but she herself admits/claims she was a paid-for-pussy to hundreds of blokes over her time with Epstein, so unless Andy's penis is a lurid shade of green and has a distinctive crown logo tattooed on it then I doubt he stood out as different from all her other clients.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Hugs to all. That is why the victim numbers keep rising, as they are counting those dying of this mysterious cancer. We pray every single day that my brother doesn't get it because he was right there for the fire and the collapse and breathed that air, unaided, for half a day as he was unconscious, between two cars, for an unknown period of time, and then when he was found by a fireman and given some oxygen, he decided just to walk north.... he walked up to what he was told was Harlem. People gave him water and tried to send him to a hospital but he was caked in dust and folks were still worried there might be chemical or biological agents, so no one would come near him. He wandered NY for 2 days and nights until he got to Chelsea Piers where there was a police-organised ferry to get people over to NJ. They firehosed him to get the "agent" off - everyone was in hazmat suits. He got over the Hudson and walked to his house in NJ.
We called and called and there was no answer. I started when I saw the first plane go it as I knew he worked on the 85th floor and knew the plane had gone in below that. No answer. For three days. He had left his phone on his desk.

So yeah - I'm still angry. And yeah, I sob at all the documentaries. Yeah I remember having to reassure my mother who was traumatised, but since so many of her friends and neighbours in NJ also had the same tragedies, everyone was in their own shock bubble. She never recovered. I suspect she had a mild stroke from the trauma.
I hear everything you write. In the UK there was a piece about a small place in Canada that had like 200 re-directed planes land and the kindness given by a community of only 10k to all of those confused passengers. So moving. I've watched the documentary 'The Falling Man' twice - just sad and rips your heart out. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I hear everything you write. In the UK there was a piece about a small place in Canada that had like 200 re-directed planes land and the kindness given by a community of only 10k to all of those confused passengers. So moving. I've watched the documentary 'The Falling Man' twice - just sad and rips your heart out. Take care.
Yes. I remember that story about the Canadian flights. They were stuck there for ages until North American airspace reopened and became friends with the towns that took them in. I seem to remember one of the passengers was a very wealthy person and established a scholarship for for every single child in the town to pay for their education through university.
The gaudiness of using other people's tragedy for their PR is just like Wonder Jerk using Invictus to make money

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Launch of "Juggle for Afghanistan", a 72 hour circus skills marathon to raise money for people confused about when their wedding date was
Hahahahaaa, twots juggling while riding unicycles in circles , that sort of thing 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why? It’s 20 years ago. Most of those tweets and statements are purely performative at this point...
You're wrong. It was a lifetime ago, it was yesterday. Our world will never be the same, checking in for a flight will never be the same, going through security will never be the same, the death, the horror and terror of that day is now part of our lives whether you remember it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How the actual duck did he get a copy of these?
If you are American you will probably be aware of the process (plaintiff / defendant) which underlines the civil case element of everything goes, and everything goes even more against a prominent foreigner.

So the facts are:
Process server Cesar Augusto Sepulveda informed the media with the approval of Luis Kaplan and Lorreta Preska (judges)
Its a celebrity case, and the more political, dirty, social activist elements are out there, the more chances Giuffres corrupt lawyer (Boies) , (film rights, defense contractors hired, all documented against him )has to win a prominent case.

Similar modus operandi by the media to other cases in US like (Duke Lacrosse case or Central Park Four) the relevance of public (human) interest and sensationalism .

Giuffres initial demand was 30 million (not typos), and all her testimony changed at least 4 times by now.
She learned her text by now probably ( yes I did read the 7077 pages (not typos) and now will win, mostly because your average person is to afraid to have a opinion which would ''outrage'' their socially ''aware'' surroundings, and friends so the default is always the established/ acceptable majority opinion.
Also it is an attack on the American 1st and 2nd, she sued everyone that dared to say that her allegations are not true, or Dershowitz calling her an liar, and attempted to get money for lost ''profit'' because of ''libel '' which ''damaged'' her not functional/not profitable ''charity.''
There is much more to this, than visible on the surface..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.