Harry and Meghan #137 Camilla and Kate we love them so, not as fond of Princess Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gander. I worked for an airline at the time. We had several planes diverted there. The crews said the people from the town were absolutely brilliant.

I was in a Costco and everyone was crowded round the TVs thinking the same. We thought it was one of those promo videos they play on a loop. Then someone ran in from the car park saying it was real. The entire store just fell completely silent.

No idea how true this is but I just saw something on Twitter saying Kate had gone to PC directly with her concerns about Smeggy's behaviour but he gave her the brush-off. Fits in with the rumours that CH did nothing to address the staff bullying claims at the time. PC was allegedly instrumental in helping to erase Smeggy's past, and Catherine was forced into playing nice.

If TQ/PC try to sweep the investigation under the carpet to protect the Harkles yet again, I really hope William defies them both and speaks out.
What a fool Charles has been. The bullying allegations date back some time so they all knew but did nothing, covered up for Minge and NoBalls and allowed them to thrive unchecked. Catherine should have been supported and the problem dealt with but it was swept under the carpet. Head in the sand time, a big mistake but par for the course. Never complain never explain really means "Don't investigate, Ignore it".

He was an idiot to walk her up the aisle, and they went along with the lies about Thomas Markle when they probably knew the truth. Like with the fake pregnancy, suicide, the lot. There was a big stinking bi-racial rat under their noses but they pretended it was not there.

Charles worries me as he's stubborn, sensitive and weak which is a dangerous combination. He may be kind and lovely to work for but he's crippled with baggage and isn't in good health. His anxiety about Camilla as Queen Consort will undermine him when he takes the Throne and leave him open to attack. He's a good man, but I don't think he'll be a good king if the way RF matters have been dealt with over the last 2 years are anything to go by. William seems to be a different kettle of fish.

As time goes on we are finding out more and more about what's been going on, and I think the RF have handled everything badly. We could have been free of the Snarkles and the Monarchy would be in better shape. Instead the Royal Family are rattled and wondering when the next attack is coming from the "much-loved family members" in Mondeceito.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Yes. I remember that story about the Canadian flights. They were stuck there for ages until North American airspace reopened and became friends with the towns that took them in. I seem to remember one of the passengers was a very wealthy person and established a scholarship for for every single child in the town to pay for their education through university.
The gaudiness of using other people's tragedy for their PR is just like Wonder Jerk using Invictus to make money
There is a very successful musical about those 9/11 Gander events called Come From Away.
I highly recommend it.
It is on Broadway and in London, and it just came out on Apple TV (film of the Broadway production).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the relatives of those named on the Arsewhole website could sue them for using their family names to advertise and promote themselves? Is this list of those who died public knowledge? I'd be absolutely livid If this Ho and her limp dick used my family name without permission to advertise themselves and merch their dodgy and thieving "charity".
Does anyone know what the legalities of this are? To do this, to put all these names down "in memorium" is creepy, weird and sinister.
@YeltsinsTank do you know if the names are public knowledge?
I wonder if the relatives of those named on the Arsewhole website could sue them for using their family names to advertise and promote themselves? Is this list of those who died public knowledge? I'd be absolutely livid If this Ho and her limp dick used my family name without permission to advertise themselves and merch their dodgy and thieving "charity".
Does anyone know what the legalities of this are? To do this, to put all these names down "in memorium" is creepy, weird and sinister.
@YeltsinsTank do you know if the names are public knowledge?
YES the list is public.
Unless the person(s)/organization Arsywell stole the list from has a bone to pick... Before giving a more specific answer we need to know exactly what you're suing for and what your damages are (every cause of action needs a very specifically defined claim.)

Reactions: 17
Fresh from watching Emma Raducana/Leylah Fernandez (yay Emma!). Now those are two young biracial women who will definitely inspire others, unlike wossername in Monteshithole.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Nooooooooo! Argh!!!!!!!!!! Fuckers!
And why this with such a strong certainty? https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/harry-meghan-lilibet-christening-piers-morgan-b1917257.html

"If a simple lad with barely an A Level to his name can do it, then I don’t know what those kids living in poverty in Blackpool are complaining about."

Screams 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

This Twunt has absolutely no idea about being deprived of money or food dignity...

I just cannot say anthinelse except he and his exceptionally grifting wife are absolute Twunts!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That Tom Bower book on Prince Charles I read earlier this year (and have forgotten most of) discusses him getting money donated to his causes in return for "access" to him, ie, invitation to dinner or a party etc.

I was never keen on him.
I warmed a little bit to him once he married Camilla and she appeared to be a good egg.
However, I've gone off him again.
Not as much as I've gone off Harry , but off.

And the lack of Royal Family action against the hypocritical Carbon Foot Prince and his wife has niggled me for ages, but now I'm angry with them and ready to go off the Royal family altogether.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You are entitled to your opinion, but I do not share it. Life hasn't moved on for my dad and brother who were in the towers, but miraculously survived... it hasn't moved on for anyone who was there or who had family members there (or at the Pentagon or in Pennsylvania). It hasn't moved on for the person sitting across from me in a conference room whose brother was in the flight from Boston. It hasn't moved on for me who thought for 3 days my 25yr old brother was dead, who learned that 3 of my colleagues had died, one by a jumper and 10 of my former classmates had also died.... who attended the christening of my goddaughter that was held between the 20+funerals a month later.

We will never forget.
<3

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What a fool Charles has been. The bullying allegations date back some time so they all knew but did nothing, covered up for Minge and NoBalls and allowed them to thrive unchecked. Catherine should have been supported and the problem dealt with but it was swept under the carpet. Head in the sand time, a big mistake but par for the course. Never complain never explain really means "Don't investigate, Ignore it".

He was an idiot to walk her up the aisle, and they went along with the lies about Thomas Markle when they probably knew the truth. Like with the fake pregnancy, suicide, the lot. There was a big stinking bi-racial rat under their noses but they pretended it was not there.

Charles worries me as he's stubborn, sensitive and weak which is a dangerous combination. He may be kind and lovely to work for but he's crippled with baggage and isn't in good health. His anxiety about Camilla as Queen Consort will undermine him when he takes the Throne and leave him open to attack. He's a good man, but I don't think he'll be a good king if the way RF matters have been dealt with over the last 2 years are anything to go by. William seems to be a different kettle of fish.

As time goes on we are finding out more and more about what's been going on, and I think the RF have handled everything badly. We could have been free of the Snarkles and the Monarchy would be in better shape. Instead the Royal Family are rattled and wondering when the next attack is coming from the "much-loved family members" in Mondeceito.
I still disagree with you re the handling. Let's say Brenda ditched them last year, pre THAT interview. What would be the result?
I'll tell you, it would be an absolute tsunami of interviews and invites and red carpet invites and yadda yadda yadda, and tears, many tears, left eye, right eye, go "How the Queen cut us off, for no reason. We did nothing wrong. All we wanted was privacy and security for our children. They were horrible to us, so unkind, how could they do this? We are just Romeo and Juliette, young lovers fighting against the odds. It's cos I is black innit. Racism. They can't bear to look at my biracial face so they threw us out. We're so sad. Diana would love us."
They'd be dining out on the story from then until eternity. The Victims above all victims. The St Harkles of victims the world over.The poster couple for victimhood. The symbols of the tyranny of those hateful brits. Hidden under the avalanche would be the big wedding, the love bestowed on them, the money wasted by them and on them. The bullying they did. Anyone daring to speak out would be cancelled. Gone.

Instead we have them whining like babies for attention so much that the positive vibes toward them ran out months ago. With no big fanfare the Royals have taken it on the chin and simply referred to them as "much loved family members", letting them rant and rave and throw their teddies out of the pram . People are finally saying "Hang on, I thought the Family were cunts?:unsure: That's what Smeggy and Hal said, but they've invited hal to that funeral and the unveiling and were fine with him, and their wreath was visible at the funeral.And now they are tramping over our war graves and calling our 1st amendment bonkers. The 1st amendment that allowed them to piss on their family in public. That lets them make videos for the party they want in power. And why is hollyweird not embracing them.:unsure: Have the big names seen things we peasants have missed? and why is he lecturing me on my carbon footprint while taking private jets. Why did Doprah not challenge their statements like she does other interviewees? Is it cos she is black too? But on her acting profile she calls herself caucasian and all her squeezes have been rich white guys. WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP!"
And still Brenda says nothing. Just pops Coronation Street on, grabs another slice of pizza and wonders what they'll do next for the attention she is refusing to give them.

Their name is mud. Hollyweird won't touch them. Money is running out. Hazza looks like a corpse. They are being ridiculed. Their titles mean diddly squat, trashed by their own hands and big mouths, so why bother risking bad optics by removing the titles ... yet.
What's not to like about the results of the Royal Grey Rocking campaign ?
I'm still fine with it.:m

I'm happy enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Hugs to all. That is why the victim numbers keep rising, as they are counting those dying of this mysterious cancer. We pray every single day that my brother doesn't get it because he was right there for the fire and the collapse and breathed that air, unaided, for half a day as he was unconscious, between two cars, for an unknown period of time, and then when he was found by a fireman and given some oxygen, he decided just to walk north.... he walked up to what he was told was Harlem. People gave him water and tried to send him to a hospital but he was caked in dust and folks were still worried there might be chemical or biological agents, so no one would come near him. He wandered NY for 2 days and nights until he got to Chelsea Piers where there was a police-organised ferry to get people over to NJ. They firehosed him to get the "agent" off - everyone was in hazmat suits. He got over the Hudson and walked to his house in NJ.
We called and called and there was no answer. I started when I saw the first plane go it as I knew he worked on the 85th floor and knew the plane had gone in below that. No answer. For three days. He had left his phone on his desk.

So yeah - I'm still angry. And yeah, I sob at all the documentaries. Yeah I remember having to reassure my mother who was traumatised, but since so many of her friends and neighbours in NJ also had the same tragedies, everyone was in their own shock bubble. She never recovered. I suspect she had a mild stroke from the trauma.

omg, Merkin. I am so sorry your brother, yourself, & your family went through all that. How terrifying!! I didn't know anyone personally, but I was outside in the woods in central Pennsylvania & saw the fighter jets go over. Shortly after, we heard a "boom". Later, we found out what had happened. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I still disagree with you re the handling. Let's say Brenda ditched them last year, pre THAT interview. What would be the result?
I'll tell you, it would be an absolute tsunami of interviews and invites and red carpet invites and yadda yadda yadda, and tears, many tears, left eye, right eye, go "How the Queen cut us off, for no reason. We did nothing wrong. All we wanted was privacy and security for our children. They were horrible to us, so unkind, how could they do this? We are just Romeo and Juliette, young lovers fighting against the odds. It's cos I is black innit. Racism. They can't bear to look at my biracial face so they threw us out. We're so sad. Diana would love us."
They'd be dining out on the story from then until eternity. The Victims above all victims. The St Harkles of victims the world over.The poster couple for victimhood. The symbols of the tyranny of those hateful brits. Hidden under the avalanche would be the big wedding, the love bestowed on them, the money wasted by them and on them. The bullying they did. Anyone daring to speak out would be cancelled. Gone.

Instead we have them whining like babies for attention so much that the positive vibes toward them ran out months ago. With no big fanfare the Royals have taken it on the chin and simply referred to them as "much loved family members", letting them rant and rave and throw their teddies out of the pram . People are finally saying "Hang on, I thought the Family were cunts?:unsure: That's what Smeggy and Hal said, but they've invited hal to that funeral and the unveiling and were fine with him, and their wreath was visible at the funeral.And now they are tramping over our war graves and calling our 1st amendment bonkers. The 1st amendment that allowed them to piss on their family in public. That lets them make videos for the party they want in power. And why is hollyweird not embracing them.:unsure: Have the big names seen things we peasants have missed? and why is he lecturing me on my carbon footprint while taking private jets. Why did Doprah not challenge their statements like she does other interviewees? Is it cos she is black too? But on her acting profile she calls herself caucasian and all her squeezes have been rich white guys. WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP!"
And still Brenda says nothing. Just pops Coronation Street on, grabs another slice of pizza and wonders what they'll do next for the attention she is refusing to give them.

Their name is mud. Hollyweird won't touch them. Money is running out. Hazza looks like a corpse. They are being ridiculed. Their titles mean diddly squat, trashed by their own hands and big mouths, so why bother risking bad optics by removing the titles ... yet.
What's not to like about the results of the Royal Grey Rocking campaign ?
I'm still fine with it.:m

I'm happy enough.
I agree. By not reacting, the RF are showing that the Harkles are not important enough to react to. The RF are above all the drama. I know a lot of people want them to react, to make statements or strip their titles, but I think the RF are playing the long game, and it’s working. CFP and Princess Pinocchio are getting increasingly desperate. The money is running out, the A listers are avoiding or even snubbing them, the big money deals are like vapour in the wind. People are laughing at them or jeering them. They are global laughing stocks. It’s all going horribly, horribly wrong for them. And has been pointed out several times, they haven’t been seen out together in ages…are they even still living together? I think they will divorce soon or later. I think CFP will come slinking back with his tail between his legs but he’ll be persona non grata and won’t have a public role. Pinocchio will try to trade on her royal connection to try to stay relevant but will become increasingly pathetic. No one likes her, no one respects her…she’s blown her chance and I doubt she’ll get another. Most rich men are not stupid and she’s not pretty, smart or talented enough to nab herself another, especially after the whole world has seen her true self. She’ll end up as relevant and interesting as Sarah Ferguson.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
@ResidentMerkin , @Mrsoh etc not surprising or unusual! Unless a case involves a minor the relevant docs are pretty much public record, you can look up virtually any case in the country if you know the county of filing.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
omg, Merkin. I am so sorry your brother, yourself, & your family went through all that. How terrifying!! I didn't know anyone personally, but I was outside in the woods in central Pennsylvania & saw the fighter jets go over. Shortly after, we heard a "boom". Later, we found out what had happened. :(
OMG Misty - I was wondering if you might have been in a part of Pennsylvania near where flight 93 crashed, but didn't want to ask. I'm so sorry - and thank you for your kind words. So many traumas and tragedies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
OMG Misty - I was wondering if you might have been in a part of Pennsylvania near where flight 93 crashed, but didn't want to ask. I'm so sorry - and thank you for your kind words. So many traumas and tragedies.
We didn't know what was going on. It was such a beautiful day & we were outside thinking how strange that there were no planes going overhead. My sons loved all things military & when the jets went over us, they said wow, those were fighter jets. We live in PA some distance away from where we were in the woods, so just happened to be in the area.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Hugs to all. That is why the victim numbers keep rising, as they are counting those dying of this mysterious cancer. We pray every single day that my brother doesn't get it because he was right there for the fire and the collapse and breathed that air, unaided, for half a day as he was unconscious, between two cars, for an unknown period of time, and then when he was found by a fireman and given some oxygen, he decided just to walk north.... he walked up to what he was told was Harlem. People gave him water and tried to send him to a hospital but he was caked in dust and folks were still worried there might be chemical or biological agents, so no one would come near him. He wandered NY for 2 days and nights until he got to Chelsea Piers where there was a police-organised ferry to get people over to NJ. They firehosed him to get the "agent" off - everyone was in hazmat suits. He got over the Hudson and walked to his house in NJ.
We called and called and there was no answer. I started when I saw the first plane go it as I knew he worked on the 85th floor and knew the plane had gone in below that. No answer. For three days. He had left his phone on his desk.

So yeah - I'm still angry. And yeah, I sob at all the documentaries. Yeah I remember having to reassure my mother who was traumatised, but since so many of her friends and neighbours in NJ also had the same tragedies, everyone was in their own shock bubble. She never recovered. I suspect she had a mild stroke from the trauma.

That's awful. I was on the bus going to BMCC when I saw a plane and I thought to myself that it was flying really low and wondered what airport was near there. After that traffic just stopped. It inched forward a bit after a few minutes, and that was when I saw a huge fireball from the 2nd tower. We all freaked out and someone said it was probably just a secondary explosion from the 1st plane hitting (we all thought it was just an accident at that point) but I found later it was the 2nd plane. I didn't have a cell phone and my parents were freaking out. I walked to my aunt's apartment in Astoria Queens and she was so relieved and told me to call my parents because they were panicking. I couldn't walk home because my mom and I had just moved to Manhattan a few months earlier, and there was some confusion with directions when I asked a policeman, and he said the entire area was closed.

I remember that I had to give a speech for speech class that day, but obviously I never got to class. My speech teacher (who was originally from England) told us later on (BMCC was closed for a month or more while they cleaned up the area) that he ran to Stuyvesant High School where his daughter was attending classes. Everyone was running out and he couldn't find her. He saw a few friends of hers but they hadn't seen her. Thank God the daughter was okay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Do Eug and Bea show up.on the PP memorial video? Kinda weird that the RF decided to release this on 9/11. Couldn't it have waited a week or so?

Independent is one of the more proper newspapers here in the UK. I am not seeing a similar story in any of the other outlets. So weird
Isn't the PP memorial being shown on the 22nd in the UK. I thought it was only a trailer being released at the moment. That is how I read it.

Reactions: 24
That Tom Bower book on Prince Charles I read earlier this year (and have forgotten most of) discusses him getting money donated to his causes in return for "access" to him, ie, invitation to dinner or a party etc.

I was never keen on him.
I warmed a little bit to him once he married Camilla and she appeared to be a good egg.
However, I've gone off him again.
Not as much as I've gone off Harry , but off.

And the lack of Royal Family action against the hypocritical Carbon Foot Prince and his wife has niggled me for ages, but now I'm angry with them and ready to go off the Royal family altogether.
Nooooo. We have to think of Catherine and william.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.