Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know they're not living in 16 bathrooms so, have they got staff? Isn't Arsewhole about to go under - where did I read that? Do they really have Suxxes Sacs as their PR, with 12 people labouring 24/7 to turn a pair of pigs's bums into silk purses? I don't think so and just can't see how a supposedly high-profile PR agency can get it 100% wrong all the time on both sides of the Atlantic. It's probably all H&M's own ludicrous PR dreamed up by Minge and leaked to a bored and weary public by Haggis Scrotus. I'd not be surprised if they're holed up in some SoHo House courtesy of SkidMarkus, with nowhere to turn and touting for a royal christening as one of the last rolls of the dice. Living on take-aways and snorting coke.

The film will flop, and his "memoir" will flop as if your "memoir" is stuffed full of pokies it's not a memoir. How Random deal with publishing a book under a misleading category will be interesting as I've never heard of anybody's memoir or autobiography being laughed off the shelves as a work of fiction.
Arsewhole, love it!

Given that no celebrities associate themselves with Meghan anymore, I strongly doubt they are shoving money into Arsewhole. Danielle Elser, who I hate, wrote an article that actually succinctly pointed out that they are now tabloid fodder only:

They are no longer taken seriously by anyone.

Meghan stood by and was quiet when her 'friends' Ellen and Jessica Mulroney were targeted by the press - she's got no chance anymore of anyone standing up for her. Surely even Elton thinks she's a bit of a bleep at this point?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Well the Queen's Birthday public holiday has no relation to tax. The equation would be something along the lines of the number of taxpayers and dollar amount of tax and then what proportion of that tax goes to the royals. Commonwealth countries all (?) have a Queen's birthday public holiday, it's not relevant to the calculation.
UK doesn't have a specific Queens birthday bank holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Smeg is a menace to free speech (Sky Aus)

He made a throwaway remark there that really hit home and that hadn't dawned on me, nor have I heard any of us address it.
He said WTTE " Rather than address Piers refusal to believe her by proving her "truths" as facts, she took the option to silence him by crying to his boss for his head on a platter."

That is SO spot on. Example, if I told my workmates that I had been molested at work last week and one of them said "Nope, sorry but I don't believe you Freda, I just don't." ... what would you logically think I'd do (slapping her in the chops is not an asseptable option:cautious:)? I'd say "Well ask Mary, the canteen lady. She saw it and called him a perve and told him to piss off ." or "Well pull up the CCTV from tuesday and you'll see him linger behind my chair and me jumping out of my skin looking furious while Mary from the canteen scowls at him and shoos him away"
Not a chance in hell I (or anyone normal) would go to the big boss and complain that someone didn't believe me about something I told him and I want him sacked for that". It's just unreal if you boil it down to it's simplest form.
bleep. Great video from them as always.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Oh god, not Shouty Shola again. Does anyone actually consider her opinions valid? She's proven that she doesn't know much about the RF and she solely takes HW's side on everything just because of her race.

Bit weird for her to keep criticising the RF if she was celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday a few years ago. Wonder what could have changed her opinion 🤔
Sugars are like dogs. They live in the moment and it's hard to teach them anything new. Plus there's all the slobber when you show them a Richmond.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well he was reported by Republic. They are trying to get rid of the monarchy altogether and they're not succeeding.

Clarence House released a statement earlier this evening too. Recollections may vary after all.
Didn't Republic report something about William's finances some time back, and had to apologise publicly as the allegation had no basis? Republic are a tit-stirring bunch of Kim Jong Un supporters and should shut up. They all have Approved Haircuts.
Graham Smith has never explained who would replace our Monarchy. Lord Adonis the insane EU supporter? Surgeon the small but bitter wee harridan? Poll after poll proves Smith wrong but he persists in his vain efforts to turn the public against the Monarchy year after year. You'd think the penny would have dropped by now, but no.

Daily Star reports a veteran Hollywood producer saying that Noballs and Minge are "dangerously close to becoming yesterday's news in Hollywood".
Their columnist discusses the "new Hypocrisy Variant" and says that "the Ginger Whinger" is the latest patient to come down with the Hypocrisy Variant. This must be from the GQ Awards when the master of misinformation Noballs was lecturing the great unwashed on ....the dangers of misinformation.
Also reported that the Palace has not responded to the tout for the christening. I bet H&M are keeping their fingers crossed that the Palace doesn't respond. If they do, they'll be in a fix because they've got nothing to christen. Plus they are a pair of Heathens without a christian bone in either of their depraved bodies.
Apologies if these nips have been posted further on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
UK doesn't have a specific Queens birthday bank holiday.
I didn't know that, but every country has public holidays, mostly for slightly spurious reasons. Certainly in Australia we have a Queen's birthday holiday.
Slight non sequitur to assume it's a royal expense.

Reactions: 17
Also a good point I heard somewhere this week that the Hollywood type industries have all been totalled by COVID and she has shown no support whatsoever. Not a peep.

It's obvious they want to Film Lili meeting Queen for documentary. There has been one or the filming rather ongoing since before they left.

I don't want to see them anywhere near that balcony or in Windsor paid for by british taxpayers.

am just not sure I believe PC. I think he would have seen the return justified for charity cash - he really does care about his charity. His sense of specialness is enormous though, when you speak to people who have worked for him.
Least he's not repeatedly selling his own flesh and blood for millions and millions eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's like when someone leaked the audio of Tom Cruise screaming at the crew on MI6, thinking he would get cancelled, but everyone agreed with him.

He was actually standing up for the industry.

I think Prince Charles seems quite sweet. I like how he only has one suit and one jacket. Both he and Anne are really very frugal.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I dunno, the dates might be wrong but leaks are appearing in numerous sources claiming he wants to come home, the money’s running out, Smeg might not be ‘the one’. Some reports they are living apart. From one source I’d be sceptical but we’re hearing this from various sources. I’m thinking maybe the marriage is holed below the waterline. Vomit won’t admit anything until it’s properly over but it looks like a sinking ship…and the rat is thinking about leaving.
It only takes one or two people post a story and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon as if they discovered it as fact.
That's what bugs me with the videos and is why I never watch them now. They just recycle stuff as if it was new news or pick up on silly rumours and built them up as if they are facts. Then draaaaag it all out till your ears bleed to pad out the video.

"A lie can travel around the world before the Truth has put it's boots on" (or WTTE)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He made a throwaway remark there that really hit home and that hadn't dawned on me, nor have I heard any of us address it.
He said WTTE " Rather than address Piers refusal to believe her by proving her "truths" as facts, she took the option to silence him by crying to his boss for his head on a platter."

That is SO spot on. Example, if I told my workmates that I had been molested at work last week and one of them said "Nope, sorry but I don't believe you Freda, I just don't." ... what would you logically think I'd do (slapping her in the chops is not an asseptable option:cautious:)? I'd say "Well ask Mary, the canteen lady. She saw it and called him a perve and told him to piss off ." or "Well pull up the CCTV from tuesday and you'll see him linger behind my chair and me jumping out of my skin looking furious while Mary from the canteen scowls at him and shoos him away"
Not a chance in hell I (or anyone normal) would go to the big boss and complain that someone didn't believe me about something I told him and I want him sacked for that". It's just unreal if you boil it down to it's simplest form.
bleep. Great video from them as always.
1630961829667.jpeg

If Princess Pinocchio was worried about what Piers Morgan might say, trying and failing to silence him was a huge mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Arsewhole, love it!

Given that no celebrities associate themselves with Meghan anymore, I strongly doubt they are shoving money into Arsewhole. Danielle Elser, who I hate, wrote an article that actually succinctly pointed out that they are now tabloid fodder only:

They are no longer taken seriously by anyone.

Meghan stood by and was quiet when her 'friends' Ellen and Jessica Mulroney were targeted by the press - she's got no chance anymore of anyone standing up for her. Surely even Elton thinks she's a bit of a bleep at this point?

BIB I bloody love this!! Elton and David must surely know which side their bread is buttered...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For those who like tarot readings, I found this one about the request to visit HM:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well the Queen's Birthday public holiday has no relation to tax. The equation would be something along the lines of the number of taxpayers and dollar amount of tax and then what proportion of that tax goes to the royals. Commonwealth countries all (?) have a Queen's birthday public holiday, it's not relevant to the calculation.
I didn't know that, but every country has public holidays, mostly for slightly spurious reasons. Certainly in Australia we have a Queen's birthday holiday.
Slight non sequitur to assume it's a royal expense.
The ONLY people in the UK who are paid for a day's holiday celebrating the Queen's birthday are civil servants. No one else is. The Civil Service is paid by the taxpayer. Our wages come out of the taxes. So if we are paid to celebrate the Queens birthday and that money comes out of taxes, doesn't that make it relevant to the calculation? It may not be a 'royal expense' but it's a privilege given to a few because of the Sovereign's birthday. How do you think people who aren't civil servants feel about that? Why are they paying for me to have the day off?
But no one says 'We have to pay for upkeep of property and security etc etc for the Royal Family and of course we have to pay for the Sovereigns birthday but we won't tell the public that bit so lets seperate it.'
They don't tell the public that because the public would be highly pissed off.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Smeg is a menace to free speech (Sky Aus)

Never really thought about this before but looking at this pic, she looks like a right frigging emo. What’s with all the black, and the heavy eye makeup? She looks like Gary Numan on speed. There’s Doprah looking all cuddly 🤮 and pink and unthreatening. And then there’s Princess Pinocchio looking like the wicked witch of the west. give her a pointy black hat and bob’s your uncle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sir Piers Morgan??

A Knight hood is over egging the pudding. But yes, some recognition for his services to journalism would be a gentlle slap in the chops for the gruesome twosome. But there again it could also be viewed as vengeful, so :unsure:

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.