Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Chita's latest cartoon is a lightbulb moment. I finally understand why the sixwife wears those ghastly tendrils wears hanging in her face- they are really snakes in disguise. She is s decadent of Medusa, the power of her glance has diminished. Hairy hasn't been turned to stone simply hardened by her powers (nudge nudge, say no more)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Quite an interesting video from Leilani. Itv made her take down a video about scobie. She says copyright claimed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can anyone remember when was it that these two noxious pinheads made the super insulting statement about the "older generation" essentially calling everyone over the age of 40 useless? I'm introducing a fellow gringo to the sheer pukiness of these two and everything they stand for - seh was drawn to them for head's GQ pontification speech, thinking "What the actual duck? who is this guy and who does he think he is talking about stuff about which he knows the square root of duck all"?
I mean she knows who PH is and all that, but has only come to realise his shenanigans. She is up in arms with the BMA's latest threat to encourage 12 yr olds to defy their parents and get the vaxx without or in spite of their parents' position on the matter, saying "12 yr olds are mature enough to make that decision".
I sense that the next WE conference that head and his wife will be hosting will probably encourage the same rhetoric.

Think this is what you were referring to :rolleyes:
They really are a pair of 'what Freda says'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched the last part of the film The Queen the other day. The end part where she meets Tony B’liar’ after all of the Diana drama. She turned to him and said ‘1 in 4 wanted the end of the monarchy‘ ( words to that affect) and he said ‘yes but only for a very short time’. Struck me then that as much as I loath him TB did have a good grasp of public opinion at that time in history which I really don’t think Buffoon Boris has. I doubt he would have the backbone to tell her even if he had the slightest idea - which IMO he doesn’t - what TRF need is someone to tell them straight what she must do, it is no use being the proverbial ostrich any longer and hoping it will all blow over.
The crux is that we pay for them to live this life and I do not see/feel/hear any of them reaching out to say we are listening and will act.
As each day passes I am genuinely questioning why I should keep paying taxes (not that I have much choice where my money goes) for their upkeep. Am grumpy-poos today and so fed up with Mr and Mrs BS spewing away with no recourse. Rant over 😬
ps Even if there is any truth that ‘they’ are down to their last millions and hitting skid row - I would lay good money her and Dorito’s millions haven’t been touched and are very safely hidden away. I hope she has bled him dry and TQ/PC tell him to do one and spin if Hazzno asks to be bailed out 🥴
Isn't the statistic something like 68p per year in tax towards the royals? I get the rage about taxes but I'm not sure it goes to them,

Can anyone remember another Oprah interview being called out where so much untruth was picked up?

She must have been in on it. The faked 'British' headlines, the three day before marriage, the lack of titles being normal. Staff allegedly telling her about the moonbump. No way would she have not known all this.

I wonder what made her go down that path for H&M.
She knows what sells. The interview got extremely high ratings.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah it was. I knew it was too good to be true! 🤣 He's too scared of her to cheat anyway.
I dunno, the dates might be wrong but leaks are appearing in numerous sources claiming he wants to come home, the money’s running out, Smeg might not be ‘the one’. Some reports they are living apart. From one source I’d be sceptical but we’re hearing this from various sources. I’m thinking maybe the marriage is holed below the waterline. Vomit won’t admit anything until it’s properly over but it looks like a sinking ship…and the rat is thinking about leaving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This lifetime movie will be pure gold. I mean just look at the men, not one really resembles the real one. I was so surprised at PC because I had no idea who it was supposed to be. This movie will do contribute to their narrative only on a very small scale. The good produced stuff will be much worse. The Crown or the Kirsten Stewart Diana look the part and The Crown had built up a lot of credibility. It’s still a lot of fiction. And many are aware. No one knows what was said in private, but certain red strings are very true. In the end, there will always people that believe stuff like it, but they probably are the same that let themselves be “influenced” on Insta.
Whatever M&H come up with, they will not be the reason if the Uk ever chooses to become a republic. Diana worked hard for her sympathies (and she made the best out of a crappy situation she was not completely innocent of). H&M will never reach her status. They had their chance but they overplayed their hand and spectacularly lost. And now, they cannot even bring another pregnancy in a couple of years because of H. Their money train is drying up fast. People question their relationships with facts and the fact they are unable to keep up with their promises (cough setting up their website as a beacon of truthful information around COVID and the vaccine cough).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Quite an interesting video from Leilani. Itv made her take down a video about scobie. She says copyright claimed.

They can't have a woman of colour call out their BS in fear of being exposed

She also said the pushy weather man was posting neg comments about her under her posts on insta

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Isn't the statistic something like 68p per year in tax towards the royals? I get the rage about taxes but I'm not sure it goes to them,
I think we're told that the RF costs us 68p per year but I'd love to know how they come to that amount. What are they counting? I was a Civil Servant for 10 years and every year I was given a paid day off for the Queens Birthday. Since my pay was approx £100 per day, that means I received £1000 in holiday over the period. If I was paying 68p for 10 years, that adds up to £6.80. Which means I benefitted to the tune of £990/whatever.
I was one member of staff in the Civil Service and the majority of staff were paid a lot more than I was. So how much do all those days off add up to and is that amount counted in the 68p per year that we hear about? :unsure:

Reactions: 17
Well poo, apologies for grammatical errors on last post about Medusa, I meant descendant not decadent (Freudian slip?) and I used the verb wear twice. That will teach me to post before I finish my coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This lifetime movie will be pure gold. I mean just look at the men, not one really resembles the real one. I was so surprised at PC because I had no idea who it was supposed to be. This movie will do contribute to their narrative only on a very small scale. The good produced stuff will be much worse. The Crown or the Kirsten Stewart Diana look the part and The Crown had built up a lot of credibility. It’s still a lot of fiction. And many are aware. No one knows what was said in private, but certain red strings are very true. In the end, there will always people that believe stuff like it, but they probably are the same that let themselves be “influenced” on Insta.
Whatever M&H come up with, they will not be the reason if the Uk ever chooses to become a republic. Diana worked hard for her sympathies (and she made the best out of a crappy situation she was not completely innocent of). H&M will never reach her status. They had their chance but they overplayed their hand and spectacularly lost. And now, they cannot even bring another pregnancy in a couple of years because of H. Their money train is drying up fast. People question their relationships with facts and the fact they are unable to keep up with their promises (cough setting up their website as a beacon of truthful information around COVID and the vaccine cough).
BIB - given that girl doll has been so blatantly invisible, why would anyone care if they faked a third pregnancy? If they want us to be interested in their dolls/children/Gavin (delete as appropriate), we need to occasionally see them, and by see them I mean not an '(f)arty' shot of a fingernail, but an actual photo of a recognisable child, just as the Cambridges have managed.

At this moment in time they could adopt an entire orphanage's worth of children and I'd be more interested in the contents of my handkerchief after a particluarly heavy cold.

Oh, and for the record, I don't think they have possession of girl doll. I think they tried to force the hand of the surrogate by announcing the birth in the same way that they tried to force HM's hand by announcing their leap for freedom, hoping that Her Maj would then be forced to agree to their ludicrous terms.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
BIB - given that girl doll has been so blatantly invisible, why would anyone care if they faked a third pregnancy? If they want us to be interested in their dolls/children/Gavin (delete as appropriate), we need to occasionally see them, and by see them I mean not an '(f)arty' shot of a fingernail, but an actual photo of a recognisable child, just as the Cambridges have managed.

At this moment in time they could adopt an entire orphanage's worth of children and I'd be more interested in the contents of my handkerchief after a particluarly heavy cold.

Oh, and for the record, I don't think they have possession of girl doll. I think they tried to force the hand of the surrogate by announcing the birth in the same way that they tried to force HM's hand by announcing their leap for freedom, hoping that Her Maj would then be forced to agree to their ludicrous terms.
No can do😂 having more than 2 will ruin the planet remember😉😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I've been surmising for ages that they are heading for bankruptcy. They are paying for a huge mansion (possibly) and have employed loads of top staff for Archewell that won't come cheap

Most of their money has been spend on ridiculous amounts of PR. Sunshine Sucks costs a fortune and they have 12 people employed to do PR for them. Obviously none of it works, they keep flinging tit and puff pieces but nobody likes them any better.

The fact that they keep repeating this behaviour and demonstrate no humility shows that the pair of them are mentally ill.🤪

Perhaps that's the reason Hazno wants to come back. Wifey has told him to get access to the rest of his fortune 🤔
We know they're not living in 16 bathrooms so, have they got staff? Isn't Arsewhole about to go under - where did I read that? Do they really have Suxxes Sacs as their PR, with 12 people labouring 24/7 to turn a pair of pigs's bums into silk purses? I don't think so and just can't see how a supposedly high-profile PR agency can get it 100% wrong all the time on both sides of the Atlantic. It's probably all H&M's own ludicrous PR dreamed up by Minge and leaked to a bored and weary public by Haggis Scrotus. I'd not be surprised if they're holed up in some SoHo House courtesy of SkidMarkus, with nowhere to turn and touting for a royal christening as one of the last rolls of the dice. Living on take-aways and snorting coke.

The film will flop, and his "memoir" will flop as if your "memoir" is stuffed full of pokies it's not a memoir. How Random deal with publishing a book under a misleading category will be interesting as I've never heard of anybody's memoir or autobiography being laughed off the shelves as a work of fiction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.