Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is interested in the antics and foul posts of the Sussex Squad sugars a website has been set up which is a dossier on the Squad
Now THIS is worth an evening spent down a rabbit hole!!

What a find you absolute 💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My new avvy, thank you.:m
I had a feeling you were going to snag that photo as your new avvy! 😂 It perfectly encapsulates her personality, doesn’t it? You know she absolutely abhors that photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This photo (from the only having 2 kids article) looks like 6 is holding onto 666's arm as if she is going to do something crazy - and he's keeping a grip on her because he can't say anything out loud in front on the photographer!
Look at the way she's got her claw grasped around dolly no1. It's all got a sense of the nutties about it!

1630954616772.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I had a feeling you were going to snag that photo as your new avvy! 😂 It perfectly encapsulates her personality, doesn’t it? You know she absolutely abhors that photo.
Have you got a new avvy as well @HadBax? Cute dog, is it yours?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This looks like it will make my eyeballs permanently rattle to the back of my head whilst my blood pressure raises through the roof .
I would rather walk over broken glass than add to the ratings of anything to do with these twunts. Because I do believe they have had some level of input. From the bits shown on here it is a film dedicated to showing her as the star & us Brits as the racist, cold asshats she labelled us. And that makes me both angry & sad.
BIB Of course you are right, and here we see NoBalls and Minge how they see themselves. He's stern-jawed brave and honourable, clear-eyed, determined to save his young family from the feral paps lurking in the Frogmore rhododendrons for fear his bride is hounded to death like his mother. Here is Minge, doe-eyed, innocent, trusting, pregnant, vulnerable, and made suicidal by The Firm.
Yep! Light bulb moment. Best go to crazy L.A. full of freaks, drugs, paps, guns and crime.

The sour and harrumphing old Matriarch Queen is determined to crush their spirited young love and the biracial interloper. The bald and charisma-free William is a censorious bore whose head seems to be half the size of his brother's. Lastly Charles, who looks as though he's dribbling and has no chin to speak of and is ugly as f.... All the RF members are mocked - not even caricatured as caricatures at least have some truth in them.

Of course they wrote it. They are the heroes, stars in their very own twisted and malevolent drama. Of the scheming cross-eyed prostitute and her incontinent ginger traitor, there is no sign at all. Like everything else they've done this will be panned and ridiculed even before it's produced, just like a The Plank and Noballs's flaky Memoir.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
an old article but satisfying
It might be an old article but it's brilliant. March this year, so some time back they were already cottoning on...... New York Post too - we have allies over the pond. What's not to like? Thanks for posting. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has everyone forgotten that St Di's letter revealed that she was frightened of dying in an arranged car accident so PC could marry Tiggy, and that Camilla was just a distraction?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Stupid witch!

Oh god, not Shouty Shola again. Does anyone actually consider her opinions valid? She's proven that she doesn't know much about the RF and she solely takes HW's side on everything just because of her race.

Bit weird for her to keep criticising the RF if she was celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday a few years ago. Wonder what could have changed her opinion 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Shola is so fkn annoying, can’t wait for the day the disgusting duo break up and she feel like a right twit . Can’t imagine being so wound up in support of a fake Z list actress wannabe .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think we're told that the RF costs us 68p per year but I'd love to know how they come to that amount. What are they counting? I was a Civil Servant for 10 years and every year I was given a paid day off for the Queens Birthday. Since my pay was approx £100 per day, that means I received £1000 in holiday over the period. If I was paying 68p for 10 years, that adds up to £6.80. Which means I benefitted to the tune of £990/whatever.
I was one member of staff in the Civil Service and the majority of staff were paid a lot more than I was. So how much do all those days off add up to and is that amount counted in the 68p per year that we hear about? :unsure:
Well the Queen's Birthday public holiday has no relation to tax. The equation would be something along the lines of the number of taxpayers and dollar amount of tax and then what proportion of that tax goes to the royals. Commonwealth countries all (?) have a Queen's birthday public holiday, it's not relevant to the calculation.

Reactions: 18
Shola is so fkn annoying, can’t wait for the day the disgusting duo break up and she feel like a right twit . Can’t imagine being so wound up in support of a fake Z list actress wannabe .
She'll probably take the wife's side when Haz comes crawling back to his family. She's practically used HW to gain popularity for herself. Has she ever been on TV where she's not talking about HW? Even when it's just about race she manages to bring HW up.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
How do we know it wasn't SS who put out about them demanding a meeting, because that's who I thought it was.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.