Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could the journalist mentioned in the latest popbitch be Scobie?

Which constantly-embattled journalist risks yet another controversy if the photos of him dressed as Vicky Pollard trying to self-administer an intimate douche ever find a national audience?
That would be bleeping epic 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The acting is so bad you would have thought Princess Pinocchio could have played herself ..... putting a bit of money in the ever diminishing coffers.
Nor even Lifetime are that crazy to jeopardise their (alleged) brand integrity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow wow wow .. 😡.. seriously out of order portraying PW like this ... Hurtful to PW, he has spoken out about racism in football etc , and scoffing at comments about skin colour? I bloody doubt it ..why the vendetta against him? I hope he can take some sort of legal action against this shite
Prince William is villain for 'not speaking on racism' in new TV film #

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I tend to forget that HM is no fool and actually in a more calm and dignified way she has dealt with them. It’s her way, maybe not my way. A kick up the backsides and a removal of titles and LOS is what I want. I want TQ to humiliate them publicly and tell them publicly to shut the f@@@ up. But that’s not becoming for a Queen now is it? If I took the time to actually add up the things the two losers didn’t get, its a pretty good list. The Queen is dealing with them in her own dignified way, all class.
Actually the more I think about it the more I think TQ played a blinder saying they could live at Frogmore Cottage. It was in need of refurbishing and they could do it exactly to their (her) taste.

Can you imagine if they had been given one of the stately homes or part of Windsor Castle which she wanted. She would have gone through it like a whirling dervish ........ "knock those walls down I need 16 bathrooms, make these rooms into an indoor swimming pool and spa, remove that furniture put it in the skip, hate those curtains - burn them, how much is that painting worth - sell it, cover this wooden floor with some shag pile carpet, paint this room Princess Sugar pink, convert the mausoleum into a play house for the children and the gatehouse into a chicken coop, drain the lake and put a tennis court in it's place .... the list would go on and on and on.

By granting them Frogmore Cottage, Her Maj saved at least one National Treasure somewhere from destruction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Wow wow wow .. 😡.. seriously out of order portraying PW like this ... Hurtful to PW, he has spoken out about racism in football etc , and scoffing at comments about skin colour? I bloody doubt it ..why the vendetta against him? I hope he can take some sort of legal action against this shite
Couldnt agree more, what an actual pile of shite. On a lighter note, dont they all look bloody awful? The stills are enough to have me howling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not posted in a while tattlers, been away - but enjoyed reading the updates on Wallace and Vomit.
in the upcoming film trailer, I think it's hilarious how tall the character playing William is and Vomit has to really look up to him. Actor obviously didn't get the email about the raised heels !!
This film is not going to help Wallace and Vomit as it keeps all the nasty stuff that they've said about the RF in the public domain. RF will hate all this and will not what to let 6 back anytime soon.
I think this has backfired badly on Wallace and Vomit, it will get panned just because it is such bad acting, it almost looks like a comedy😂
There won't be any reunion or forgiveness while this tit rumbles on IMHO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg glad you are ok, Misty! And welcome! Muricans are definitely made to feel welcomed here, despite the repugnant she-bleep MM.
My (few remaining) friends in NYC said it was epic... and incredibly it was the exploding toilets that was the common theme: geysers of filthy water spewing out of toilets as high up as in the 9th floor. I never saw anything like that while living in NY and NJ, and I was there for Hurricane Sandy (no flooding in NYC at all, for instance). And this happened twice this summer in nyc.
Here in London the two floods we had this summer, it was very much ground and lower ground properties but here too there was the phenomenon of spewing toilets, but also spewing municipal drains/manholes. In my 25 yrs here I've never seen that. Was the Penn flooding mostly overflowing rivers?
OMG! as high up as the 9th floor??? My friend's house in NJ had that, too, in her basement. I don't know if it happened anywhere in PA as I haven't read a lot of news the last few days. I saw one news story where people couldn't get back into their houses because the town didn't want to pump the water out of their area back into the river because it was contaminated. Don't know what they're going to do. But I can't imagine exploding toilets!! :eek:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Well that doesn't sound right, because when you read Finding Funding, it quickly becomes clear that the villain in all this was Kate. When I watched the Oprah interview, the villain was some anonymous royal racist and mysterious establishment grey suits. And when I go on twitter I see a bunch of screeching that there is no problem with any of these people and I should be looking at Andrew under a microscope as if British and American agencies aren't doing that already. But what I don't see is a lot of people blaming William for not speaking up about racism because he has spoken about racism, and they don't think much beyond YASS KWEEN MEGAN SLAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG! as high up as the 9th floor??? My friend's house in NJ had that, too, in her basement. I don't know if it happened anywhere in PA as I haven't read a lot of news the last few days. I saw one news story where people couldn't get back into their houses because the town didn't want to pump the water out of their area back into the river because it was contaminated. Don't know what they're going to do. But I can't imagine exploding toilets!! :eek:
here is the instagram page that shows some toilet geyser footage. the 9th floor anecdote is just from one source. Could have gone higher.
Not a peep from POTUS - He is probably in his spraytan Hyperbaric chambers.
Guess the dynamic duo aren't so keen on a move to NYC .... although if there is cholera outbreak, that will give them a whole new bandwagon on which to jump!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Quick screenshot here:
Screenshot_20210906-130748_UK Newspapers.jpg

Not only does the Duke of Twuntness look like a malignant midget compared to PW in the photo on the right, but - by a magnificent stroke of fortune - the light shining on his bonce makes his faux thick lustrous locks look like he's rocking his real monk's bald patch (tonsure) 🤣🤗🤣🤗🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.