Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smeggy with her nose in as usual, promoting those left over Bench books.
Honestly, she'll go anywhere for 5 dollas.

Omg @freda19 , I've snorted my cereal out guffawing at this...bloody hilarious. Thank you for getting my week off to a good start👏👏👏👏❤.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello guys and dolls and Freda, too :LOL:

I have been skip reading and just wanted to say a little something regarding the GQ thingy.

Everyone thinks he looks depressed or drugged or drugged and depressed.

He doesn't.

He is just concentrating very hard to read the teleprompter, hence the downcast eyes and the joyless face. It is his 'I better do read this without a hiccup or the missus will have my hide' face of being totally absorbed by the task at hand.

People are used to Harry reading from a paper script lying in front of him for a live audience. Which enabled him to stop for a laugh, look at the audience, have a grin. None of this can be done when reading a message from a moving band on a screen during a video call. I've been watching it a couple of times and when the sound is turned off and one just looks at what is happening, one can see what is really going on. Please try for yourself!

He might be a drug head and/or depressed, but this speech is no proof for it. It just prooves that Harry has to work very hard to keep up with the challenges of his new career and what hard working Harry looks like.

Another thing about this speech: It was right insofar as there is a lot of misinformation regarding the vaczine going on on SM. Alas that's in America. I've watched two documentaries about just before Harry made his sad little attempt at a laudatio. She has made this mistake a couple of times before, she just assumes everything in Europe or whereever works or is 1:1 as it is in America. I am baffled she doesn't learn from her mistakes, but this is what has her handwriting all over that speech. Not the buzz words, they could've been added by some PR person working for them. But the preaching of American stuff to the Brittons and the utter failure at praising the people getting an award and not touting their own horn with their cause de minute is what gives her away.

Ok, thanks for having me! I will slink back to the back of the room, cause I am clearly no VIP but more of a VERY self-important person 😇

Toodle-oo!
@Poppea how lovely to see your post, seems like ages. Miss your wonderful insights :m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone remember that hbo “queen of the world” programme ? Megatramp talking about her veil with the commonwealth countries embroidered on. Very telling if I remember, she Heavily hinted her world domination plans then imo…..twit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Any grains of truth in any of this I wonder?

In this & other things I have seen, the PR is really starting to push a good relationship between the twunts & DofC. Anyone any insight as to why we have gone from "waity Katy made me cry" to "she's the only one who's met Lilly" & " We zoom all the time"..?? Does anyone see any real truth to it?

• Sick
I was saying don't rely on them alone. I found my lump a year to the day after my mammogram. I wouldn't have had another for two years ( in UK). Sarah Harding would not have qualified for mammograms as she was too young, so for both reasons check yourselves.
Totally agree with you, it's all about timing.

Reactions: 19
I just get a blank page, anyone else?
I've tried two browsers.
Blank page for me too.

Wonder what the week to come will offer?
Will we see a picture of the phantom dollies in the dungeon? Will we hear about 666's cosy chats with her Maj about wafflemakers - maybe she's zooming to put in her requests for the dollies' Santa lists already? Will 6 get a private jet back to the UK to to try and gain entry into the Queen's bedchamber (a la Michael Fagan) to get his hands on some of that cash stashed under the bed?

I wait with baited breath!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Great rant, tho I have to say, being a glass half full kinda girl (usually), there was at least a plus for us with Obama, in that he didn't invite smeggy and it showed the world where she is in the pecking order. Had he put his shindig off till next year we'd have been inundated with puff pieces this year about the home made banana bread and lemon cakes she sent, the poem she composed in his honour, the drawings lil Archie Picasso did for uncle Barry (she calls him that you know 😚) .... endless endless drip drip drippy-drip stuff that would send her sugars into a saccharine induced coma but that actually means sweet duck all. I could say I sent a hand knitted willie warmer to Wills and a drawing of nuttynnanna's pussy (the ginger one)to Kate , but it means diddly ... just that I'm not wise in the head. No one can prove I didn't send them though. Smeggy would have a field day dreaming up imaginary gifts and leaking it all through sunshitesucks.
So for that reason I will excuse Obama's super-spreader. He's still a bleep though, obviously.
You need to go to PPR for a picture of Sir Tom. -. That is Pussy Public Relations in the future and c/o Tattler please😸😸😸

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that quite a lot happened between Smegs and the Queen before the marriage that we have never heard about and some things that we have ........ Tiaragate for example and TQ telling her "We don't speak to our servants like that".

You would have thought she could have shown some respect to TQ and the family at that stage but it appears she didn't, she was full of her own importance even before she was married. This would have rubbed TQ up the wrong way and it is rumoured that PH told TQ he was marrying Smegs whether she liked it or not and she would have to 'Suck it up'!

Had that been my grandson and his future wife showing me so much disrespect I would have returned the 'favour' at the earliest opportunity, which she did and gave them his old bachelor pad to live in. Frogmore Cottage was also a 'revenge' gift as it had to have so much work done to it and it wasn't what P. Pinocchio wanted. No castle or palace for her, or even one of the larger properties belonging to TQ which were empty, just some accommodation which could be knocked together to form a decent sized home if you want it ......... "Suck it up you ungrateful pair of *****" (what Freda says)

Her maj. is nobody's fool and long may she reign.
Thanks for the reminder. Sometimes I tend to forget that HM is no fool and actually in a more calm and dignified way she has dealt with them. It’s her way, maybe not my way. A kick up the backsides and a removal of titles and LOS is what I want. I want TQ to humiliate them publicly and tell them publicly to shut the f@@@ up. But that’s not becoming for a Queen now is it? If I took the time to actually add up the things the two losers didn’t get, its a pretty good list. The Queen is dealing with them in her own dignified way, all class.

• Heart
In this & other things I have seen, the PR is really starting to push a good relationship between the twunts & DofC. Anyone any insight as to why we have gone from "waity Katy made me cry" to "she's the only one who's met Lilly" & " We zoom all the time"..?? Does anyone see any real truth to it?
The whole lot of it is cali2 BS PR via that "Royal Expert" Scabie poo.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The acting (everything about this) is beyond cringeworthy! 😱😂
The acting is so bad you would have thought Princess Pinocchio could have played herself ..... putting a bit of money in the ever diminishing coffers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.