Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea how accurate or reliable this poster maybe but it's interesting none the less.

I've been surmising for ages that they are heading for bankruptcy. They are paying for a huge mansion (possibly) and have employed loads of top staff for Archewell that won't come cheap

Most of their money has been spend on ridiculous amounts of PR. Sunshine Sucks costs a fortune and they have 12 people employed to do PR for them. Obviously none of it works, they keep flinging tit and puff pieces but nobody likes them any better.

The fact that they keep repeating this behaviour and demonstrate no humility shows that the pair of them are mentally ill.🤪

Perhaps that's the reason Hazno wants to come back. Wifey has told him to get access to the rest of his fortune 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I've been surmising for ages that they are heading for bankruptcy. They are paying for a huge mansion (possibly) and have employed loads of top staff for Archewell that won't come cheap

Most of their money has been spend on ridiculous amounts of PR. Sunshine Sucks costs a fortune and they have 12 people employed to do PR for them. Obviously none of it works, they keep flinging tit and puff pieces but nobody likes them any better.

The fact that they keep repeating this behaviour and demonstrate no humility shows that the pair of them are mentally ill.🤪

Perhaps that's the reason Hazno wants to come back. Wifey has told him to get access to the rest of his fortune 🤔
He has cheek enough to ask HM for an advance of whatever she is leaving him in her will.... A request to see her will not be for the benefit of HM, we can bet on that!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
BiB
Totally blaming Harry…
Why on earth does fake Hazno call the fake grumpy Queen 'your grace' in that clip?😆 is the Archbishop hiding behind her?
Fake William looks like he's sucking a lemon 🍋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg glad you are ok, Misty! And welcome! Muricans are definitely made to feel welcomed here, despite the repugnant she-bleep MM.
My (few remaining) friends in NYC said it was epic... and incredibly it was the exploding toilets that was the common theme: geysers of filthy water spewing out of toilets as high up as in the 9th floor. I never saw anything like that while living in NY and NJ, and I was there for Hurricane Sandy (no flooding in NYC at all, for instance). And this happened twice this summer in nyc.
Here in London the two floods we had this summer, it was very much ground and lower ground properties but here too there was the phenomenon of spewing toilets, but also spewing municipal drains/manholes. In my 25 yrs here I've never seen that. Was the Penn flooding mostly overflowing rivers?
btw: Pennsylvania got a good hammering, too. Lots of roads turned into rivers and some people flooded out of their homes still. The river near our house flooded so much that it was covered our park up to the pavilion - at the same level that it flooded to after a bad hurricane that hit our area 10 or so years ago. Thankfully, we live up on a hill.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

I wonder how much of a donation H got from the billionaire for Vaxaid (H couldn't stick around for his Grandma's birthday because of the meeting) and if it went through Archehole.
Have the financials been released for Archehole yet or are they in a State charities do not have to submit accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I just realised that the funniest part of Beyonce's celeb fawnfest was that it was organised by Meghan's sugariest outlet, the home of Scabies.

Harper's Bazaar.

I wonder if they even contacted her to do a message and she said No.

This is where it's clear that all the times she paid PRs to get her on the cover of People have really devalued her 'brand'. Celebs like Beyonce, Rihanna and Adele do not push to be on the cover of People.

So no one sees Meghan as high fashion in the slightest. She wants to be seen as a highly respected A lister but strategises like the Hallmark movie D lister she actually is.

If she had kept more 'private' and done one big cover of Vogue/Harpers as soon as she left, she probably would have been offered clothing or makeup endorsements.

But she was too busy thinking companies would pay $1 million to hear her same recycled speech about the detergent and womens empowerment to do anything for free. And now she's dead in the water

Spent hundreds of thousands (at least) on her stupid birthday initiative that no one cared about, while Beyonce didn't spend a cent and gets exactly what Meghan wants.
BIB - and this is sixwife’s biggest problem. Ever since she married 6 her arrogance has gone stratospheric and she has a vastly overinflated sense of how important and interesting she is. She seriously sees herself as being as important as the future queen, and as interesting as Diana was in her heyday. The only interest she ever had was as 6‘s wife and he was at the time very popular, but she came in expecting to be on the same level as Kate, and couldn’t accept what she saw as a humiliating lesser role. They could have had a very nice life with privilege and popularity but they pissed all over it. In her acting career she grifted for years but never got any higher than a small part in a little known cable tv show, and that’s because she has neither talent, personality, or exceptional looks - she’s very plain. If she holds her face ‘just so’ she’s passable, but then she looks fake and posed. Why does she think she’s so special? Don’t answer that, I know - it’s because she’s a narc. Far from being special she’s below average because she’s unpleasant, superficial and unlikeable.

Another thought - we know she resented getting NottCott and Frogmore Cottage, but I wonder if the Queen might have given them something nicer if she and her monkey had been less demanding and rude?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Although, it has to be said, a mammogram saved my life. No lumps or bumps however a mammogram can detect a problem the size of a pinprick if the timing is right. Do the right thing and get checked out
I was saying don't rely on them alone. I found my lump a year to the day after my mammogram. I wouldn't have had another for two years ( in UK). Sarah Harding would not have qualified for mammograms as she was too young, so for both reasons check yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't think I'm going to be able to stop myself from watching this as it airs. The accents are deplorable, they shaved that guy's head to make him look like William... but if they swapped that dude with Haz in real life nobody would notice. I don't want to contribute to their numbers but I don't want to wait to sail the high seas for it the next day either!
This looks like it will make my eyeballs permanently rattle to the back of my head whilst my blood pressure raises through the roof .
I would rather walk over broken glass than add to the ratings of anything to do with these twunts. Because I do believe they have had some level of input. From the bits shown on here it is a film dedicated to showing her as the star & us Brits as the racist, cold asshats she labelled us. And that makes me both angry & sad.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I wonder how much of a donation H got from the billionaire for Vaxaid (H couldn't stick around for his Grandma's birthday because of the meeting) and if it went through Archehole.
Have the financials been released for Archehole yet or are they in a State charities do not have to submit accounts.
NO charity is exempt from submitting accounts/taxes although ridiculous loopholes make what passes for law in this country farcical. In addition to that cut, the rate each donor may cuts varies from state to state (as does tax rate in some cases! 🍌🍌🍌🍌) 13% in California vomit 6% and no tax; hmmm. 🤠 Naturally all conditions favor the terrible two (both privileged by wealth regardless of race or class!) None of the requirements will ever he broken as the alleged crook person(s) reside outside Delaware (US's Switzerland LOOPHOLE fun & games!)
https://howtostartanllc.com/form-a-nonprofit/delaware-compliant#9

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

I think you could be onto something here Scotch. Isn't Aunty Anne in charge of the Queen mum's inheritance? And did I read on here, many threads back, that on reaching forty each great grandchild would receive their inheritance, but she wisely increased his age to make sure Madam Pinocchio didn't get her claws onto it.

If I've got this right, perhaps Madam thinks approaching the Queen might be a soft touch if they tell her how very very hard they're working but money is running out. Whereas they're scared witless of Anne and no better than even broach the subject (the only wise decision they've made).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When I first clicked on this I thought it was a sketch from a comedy program and kept waiting for the punch line.
It’s suppose to be a drama, isn’t it? I laughed so hard watching just the clips except the car crash one of course that was disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s suppose to be a drama, isn’t it? I laughed so hard watching just the clips except the car crash one of course that was disgusting.
Strange how in the film Harry is meant to be having nightmares about Meghan dying in a car crash with a foreign number plate, after all Meghan told us all during the Oprah interview she had her passport taken from her and wasn't allowed to go anywhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
BIB - and this is sixwife’s biggest problem. Ever since she married 6 her arrogance has gone stratospheric and she has a vastly overinflated sense of how important and interesting she is. She seriously sees herself as being as important as the future queen, and as interesting as Diana was in her heyday. The only interest she ever had was as 6‘s wife and he was at the time very popular, but she came in expecting to be on the same level as Kate, and couldn’t accept what she saw as a humiliating lesser role. They could have had a very nice life with privilege and popularity but they pissed all over it. In her acting career she grifted for years but never got any higher than a small part in a little known cable tv show, and that’s because she has neither talent, personality, or exceptional looks - she’s very plain. If she holds her face ‘just so’ she’s passable, but then she looks fake and posed. Why does she think she’s so special? Don’t answer that, I know - it’s because she’s a narc. Far from being special she’s below average because she’s unpleasant, superficial and unlikeable.

Another thought - we know she resented getting NottCott and Frogmore Cottage, but I wonder if the Queen might have given them something nicer if she and her monkey had been less demanding and rude?
I think that quite a lot happened between Smegs and the Queen before the marriage that we have never heard about and some things that we have ........ Tiaragate for example and TQ telling her "We don't speak to our servants like that".

You would have thought she could have shown some respect to TQ and the family at that stage but it appears she didn't, she was full of her own importance even before she was married. This would have rubbed TQ up the wrong way and it is rumoured that PH told TQ he was marrying Smegs whether she liked it or not and she would have to 'Suck it up'!

Had that been my grandson and his future wife showing me so much disrespect I would have returned the 'favour' at the earliest opportunity, which she did and gave them his old bachelor pad to live in. Frogmore Cottage was also a 'revenge' gift as it had to have so much work done to it and it wasn't what P. Pinocchio wanted. No castle or palace for her, or even one of the larger properties belonging to TQ which were empty, just some accommodation which could be knocked together to form a decent sized home if you want it ......... "Suck it up you ungrateful pair of *****" (what Freda says)

Her maj. is nobody's fool and long may she reign.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't think I'm going to be able to stop myself from watching this as it airs. The accents are deplorable, they shaved that guy's head to make him look like William... but if they swapped that dude with Haz in real life nobody would notice. I don't want to contribute to their numbers but I don't want to wait to sail the high seas for it the next day either!
Call it taking one for the team.
I must say after that clip I am curious to watch it too, only because I could do with a huge belly laugh at the moment. It looks hysterical!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.