Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised that the funniest part of Beyonce's celeb fawnfest was that it was organised by Meghan's sugariest outlet, the home of Scabies.

Harper's Bazaar.

I wonder if they even contacted her to do a message and she said No.

This is where it's clear that all the times she paid PRs to get her on the cover of People have really devalued her 'brand'. Celebs like Beyonce, Rihanna and Adele do not push to be on the cover of People.

So no one sees Meghan as high fashion in the slightest. She wants to be seen as a highly respected A lister but strategises like the Hallmark movie D lister she actually is.

If she had kept more 'private' and done one big cover of Vogue/Harpers as soon as she left, she probably would have been offered clothing or makeup endorsements.

But she was too busy thinking companies would pay $1 million to hear her same recycled speech about the detergent and womens empowerment to do anything for free. And now she's dead in the water.

Spent hundreds of thousands (at least) on her stupid birthday initiative that no one cared about, while Beyonce didn't spend a cent and gets exactly what Meghan wants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
New thread title suggestion:

Princess pinnochio once minge for hire, now she's liar liar pants on fire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Christian Robinson now has a children’s clothing line for Target. It’s cute. In the display, they also have his books…with one noticeable absence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How'd we miss this? Apparently in that godforsaken interview they actually demonstrated for us the mechanics of some of their preferred bedroom activities...
prince_harry_meghan_markle_46c1915e00000578-5123801-image-a-9_1511861254855.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How'd we miss this? Apparently in that godforsaken interview they actually demonstrated for us the mechanics of some of their preferred bedroom activities...
View attachment 747803
We didn't miss it bubba. ;) We sussed it two years ago and 'roast chicken' has been a running joke on here ever since.
His face says it all. He can't believe she said that, but she's so high on bagging a prince that she tried to slip in a 'private' joke thinking we're all just dumb brits who only do missionary position and won't have a clue she's just outed him for liking things popped into his poop chute.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Pretty sure the look he's going for and that he actually thinks he looks like a member of Take That when they first started out and were targeting the gay market, or One Direction when they were getting started...

View attachment 747779
View attachment 747780

He's a grown assed man and should start acting and looking one instead of trying to look like a prepubescent boy 😩
Plastic Twunt! 🤮

Yep, that confirms for me that he's going for the little boy look (although I did wonder if he was trying to look like a girl in the first photo).

Either a creepy guy with a touch of the Peter Pan syndrome or a creepy guy who likes to look like little boys ... Could be both.
Twunt.
My son wore those kind of hairstyles when he was 16 & on the emo side, how old was Scaby in those pictures?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Just thinking about Harry juggling in the background.
Then I remembered Meghan being interviewed in a building with lots of glass…and Harry in the background carrying Archie (allegedly)

not sure what I’m getting at, but there is some odd connection that is puzzling me
I don't remember this interview at all, but if it happened it is clearly a pattern of Meghan trying to establish herself as the dominant person. Do you remember anything more about it?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Great rant, tho I have to say, being a glass half full kinda girl (usually), there was at least a plus for us with Obama, in that he didn't invite smeggy and it showed the world where she is in the pecking order. Had he put his shindig off till next year we'd have been inundated with puff pieces this year about the home made banana bread and lemon cakes she sent, the poem she composed in his honour, the drawings lil Archie Picasso did for uncle Barry (she calls him that you know 😚) .... endless endless drip drip drippy-drip stuff that would send her sugars into a saccharine induced coma but that actually means sweet duck all. I could say I sent a hand knitted willie warmer to Wills and a drawing of nuttynnanna's pussy (the ginger one)to Kate , but it means diddly ... just that I'm not wise in the head. No one can prove I didn't send them though. Smeggy would have a field day dreaming updsy imaginary gifts and leaking it all through sunshitesucks.
So for that reason I will excuse Obama's super-spreader. He's still a bleep though, obviously.
@freda19 Apologies; to clarify I am THRILLED they were given the cut by the Obamas; I'm just grumpy Twatty McCuntflaps won't STFU for ANY holiday weekend. I know the PR & lawyers lack all respect for decency but give the rest of us a few days from the abuse 😉)! 😘 I'm just injured, grumpy and over all this celebrity culture BS. Take 90% of anything posted down to my own 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@freda19 Apologies; to clarify I am THRILLED they were given the cut by the Obamas; I'm just grumpy Twatty McCuntflaps won't STFU for ANY holiday weekend. I know the PR & lawyers lack all respect for decency but give the rest of us a few days from the abuse 😉)! 😘 I'm just injured, grumpy and over all this celebrity culture BS. Take 90% of anything posted down to my own 💩
Sorry you're not feeling well. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Honestly I have never laughed so much lately. This is so cringeworthy it’s in the comedy mold. Harry? I laughed so hard at Harry. I just couldn’t believe how ugly they have made him. He is so ugly and surely that hair and beard is fake? And it seems to blame Mexit on Haznot completely. Its so bad it’s good for us not them, if you know what I mean.
BiB
Totally blaming Harry…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
BiB
Totally blaming Harry…
I don't think I'm going to be able to stop myself from watching this as it airs. The accents are deplorable, they shaved that guy's head to make him look like William... but if they swapped that dude with Haz in real life nobody would notice. I don't want to contribute to their numbers but I don't want to wait to sail the high seas for it the next day either!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In Bookworm's latest video she says that Hazno and Smeg must've been consulted and given approval for the film. If they don't sue then its most likely.
I'll post the link if you want to watch but beware the budgies are out in force again twittering 🐦🦜

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So in Escaping the Palace, the Queen has the broad shoulders of an American football player, the sixwife is once again an angelic little victim who only wants to be a part of the RF, and hairy wants to make amends. Barf, puke, retch, heave, hurl, ralph. They are vile, vomitus-ish, wretched twerps.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
We didn't miss it bubba. ;) We sussed it two years ago and 'roast chicken' has been a running joke on here ever since.
His face says it all. He can't believe she said that, but she's so high on bagging a prince that she tried to slip in a 'private' joke thinking we're all just dumb brits who only do missionary position and won't have a clue she's just outed him for liking things popped into his poop chute.
I'm well aware. I didn't know the canon included this very unfortunate and very convenient, relevant gesture captured forever as a screenshot (and from the same interview no less).

Reactions: 11
Quote Resident Merkin: I think there is something so creepy and sinister about all these people, including the wife/nanny/minder of the bloody POTUS, literally falling over each other for this video.
Yes, this! What's all this fuss about Beyonce. I liked her in Dreamgirls, but the stand out in that film was and remains Jennifer Hudson. Beyonce is pretty, she has charisma, but her fashion sense is tacky and one dimensional. I don't like Rihanna's music but she is very charismatic and has an adventurous and edgy style that I admire. I don't like pop/rock/hiphop/rap, I am a stuffy classical music person; I did like Motown-thus liking Dreamgirls. I have tried to watch Beyonce's music videos, which are slick, expensive and very well produced, but in truth I like my lemonade in a glass or martini. The only fun thing about all the sycophantic, fawning birthday wishes is imagining the screeching sounds coming from the sixwife's veneer filled cavernous mouth.
She is married to Jay Z who is a billionaire and very respected music producer. Who also owns a lot of businesses in the music and Hollywood industry. He is influencial in that regard. It is really he who they want to stay in good with I am guessing.

Personally, I absolutely adored the Beyonce birthday guff.

It is only 1 month after Meghan's birthday and it is PRECISELY what she wanted. All of it.

A listers fawning over her, calling her MY QUEEN.

Where was Meghan's bestie Oprah for her birthday? I have always said Oprah was smart and I think she has dropped Meghan like a hot coal now that she got the interview out of her. For once Markle gets Markled first.

ET Canada even ran the headline: "Happy Birthday Queen Beyonce".

Yes Meghan, it was all possible, just not for you. Run along back to your Zoom call now.

Try not to let the plates smash the computer screen.
I agree. This is exactly what Megabitch would have not only wanted but expected. It must be a blow to her to see so much attention being given to Beyoncé. Whereas her birthday was a bust and if the merching rumours true, cost her a load of cash also. Anything that causes pain to Megabitch is fine by me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry you're not feeling well. :(
Thanks! On the bright side, Bank holiday means no official work tomorrow & I should get the MRI results Tuesday 😀 If 6 & 666 can STFU things s/b fine 🤣😘xo

He’s nothing more than a reflection of her now, glimpsed when she allows, through the glass.
It's like something stranger than fiction or fantasy... They're delusional hypocrites to cry mental health when their actions cause themselves and others (including children, the infirm & elderly) severe distress notwithstanding their unreasonable and constant demand for attention. Let the D-listers like Judge Judy/TMZ/National Enquirier deal w/ 6 & 666; BC that's the bottom barrel crap they deserve (no People or Hello for you, dears!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.