Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughably bad indeed. And why does he have a Welsh accent?

In terms of “good for us or them”, surely the problem for H&M is that at this point they’re never going to get any new fans. It really is sort of statistically impossible. Hg Tudor pointed this out a few episodes ago on his ongoing series about Harry’s Wife. Anyone who’s going to like them already likes them, and because they have no discernible creative talent they’re never going to convert anyone new. With performers or artists it’s perfectly possible (in fact probably essential) that a new film or album has the potential to bring on board new fans. But nobody is ever going to say “I’ve always found Harry unbearable but his latest 3 minute diatribe about vaccines has made me really appreciate his talent and charisma”. In fact the opposite is much more likely to happen - with every meaningless pronouncement or whining interview, they run the risk of overexposure and potentially pissing off the people who still support them. That includes this Lifetime thing.

It’s the law of diminishing returns at this point - there’s only one direction of travel for these two and the only interesting thing about them is exactly how the whole thing will play out. 🍿

BIB love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Next there will be a "leak" about William.
The agenda is to blackmail the RF into makkng Hazno king otherwise these two will bring down the monarchy.
BIB: Apparently that's Haz and the wife's plan. They think they've got the Queen in their back pocket and can take advantage of her. HW thinks that with her false accusations via Scabies, she can get Charles and William "dethroned" so that Harry can become regent when the Queen dies.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
(Putting aside I thought Beyonce was already 40 and that I think a sychophantic video is a pile of 💩).

That is a BIG ego slap, international A listers (Inc biden's wife) video birthday tribute to Beybey whilst M had to make a video with 1 person trying to be witty and superior with a teacup and saucer🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think there is something so creepy and sinister about all these people, including the wife/nanny/minder of the bloody POTUS, literally falling over each other for this video.
Also what was the conclusion/result of MMs 40 for 40 joke? Any postmortem to measure the outcome or lack thereof? Any ladies co.e forward saying thanks to their 40 min chat with [fill in the gap] they landed their dream job?

Watching the Dolce & Gabbana runway show that only used children of celebs, I think they were shining a light on the absurd levels of nepotism and ass licking that is now not just the accepted norm but is expected in Hollyweird/politics etc. They were mocking it... Bey is bathing in it. Ewww

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I would love to see Kate given an upgrade to Princess can you imagine the Doxys plastic chops with that one!! Everything would get broken.

HM should not be having any meetings with those two cunts not that she would have the backbone to come back here because of the reaction she would get.

We are stuck with them while Biden is in power and the invisible Kampala if she raises her head above the parapet, would be even worse.

Feel very sorry for our Murican friends, we have some arseholes but they lag behind this lot. I just hate Woke🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There is a weird shitshow on twatter between Dan Wootton and Scabies and their respective fans. With ProScabies loons claiming that Scabies is a NYTimes best selling author and Dan is secretly in love with him and upset at his love being scorned/unrequited by genius Pooper Scoober.
And so many of the same proscoobie psychos are also rambling about TQ "knowing her place" and apologising to MM as they are the rightful heirs and future monarchs.

Eye roll

Also there are a LOT of antimonarchy leaks happening and suspect it is Hazno/his wife as the Chuck leaks date back to 2017 events, so prewedding yet post engagement announcement.
And the announcement of TQ funeral plans - staff are looking into who leaked it based on the version of the plans that were leaked. How much you wanna bet it is a preMegxit version ie between 2018 and dec 2019?

Just reminds us that the agenda is to get TQ to pop her clogs and Chuck to step aside.

The agenda is to blackmail the RF into making Hazno king otherwise these two will bring down the monarchy.

Chuck really fucked up though. He did. Fergie and Andrew were rightfully eviscerated for these sort of shenanigans. Chuck really fucked up. He looks like someone incapable of keeping his house in order/of even the most basic housekeeping/admin/due diligence.
I don't understand why Harkle stans think that Hazno and his ho would ever become King and Queen. They must be thick as tit.

If Charles and William were so disgraced that a referendum was held to end the monarchy, there certainly wouldn't be anyone wanting the totalitarian Harkles whipped in to replace them 😁
Come the revolution their heads will be on spikes too.
The sugars really are the stupidest people on the planet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think there is something so creepy and sinister about all these people, including the wife/nanny/mindet of the bloody POTUS, literally fallk g over each other for this video.
Also what was the conclusion/result of MMs 40 for 40 joke? Any postmortem to measure the outcome or lack thereof? Any ladies co.e forward saying thanks to their 40 min chat with [fill in the gap] they landed their dream job?
The whole lot of them are a bunch of sycophantic, wagon jumping, rich do duck all's for anyone. I hate dishonesty and corruption it makes me rage👺👺👺

I hope they all go to hell in a handbasket and get pissed on all the way.

All the ex pat Brits over there have said duck all in defence of the UK and that is a real betrayal, lily livered limpets and all for $$$$ and fame, disgusting bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I would love to see Kate given an upgrade to Princess can you imagine the Doxys plastic chops with that one!! Everything would get broken.

HM should not be having any meetings with those two cunts not that she would have the backbone to come back here because of the reaction she would get.

We are stuck with them while Biden is in power and the invisible Kampala if she raises her head above the parapet, would be even worse.

Feel very sorry for our Murican friends, we have some arseholes but they lag behind this lot. I just hate Woke🤮🤮🤮
I think the answer should be an official and direct from the horse's mouth "its a hard "no" from One due to the source of several leaks and dangerous fabrications having been confirmed - but will not be named except it wasnt PP or One"

Petty but duck them

• Sad
Reactions: 29
#
Lol, the designer of the dress we all love to hate has been MARKLED 😎
Wouldn't it be great if the Queen invites them for Christmas but lets them know that she has also invited Thomas Markle :devilish::LOL:
This is a reality show I would kill for 💀
:D Love this and was just thinking the same thing last night when trying to fall asleep ....... if it's true about all this 40 stuff she's had made then a market stall will probably the only way she will be able to get rid of it ....... "roll up, roll up, come and get your bargains - free 'children's' book The Stench with every item purchased."
Am I the only one who wants some discarded freebie 40x40 swag? I'd totally rock that merch ironically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is a weird shitshow on twatter between Dan Wootton and Scabies and their respective fans. With ProScabies loons claiming that Scabies is a NYTimes best selling author and Dan is secretly in love with him and upset at his love being scorned/unrequited by genius Pooper Scoober.
And so many of the same proscoobie psychos are also rambling about TQ "knowing her place" and apologising to MM as they are the rightful heirs and future monarchs.

Eye roll

Also there are a LOT of antimonarchy leaks happening and suspect it is Hazno/his wife as the Chuck leaks date back to 2017 events, so prewedding yet post engagement announcement.
And the announcement of TQ funeral plans - staff are looking into who leaked it based on the version of the plans that were leaked. How much you wanna bet it is a preMegxit version ie between 2018 and dec 2019?

Just reminds us that the agenda is to get TQ to pop her clogs and Chuck to step aside.

The agenda is to blackmail the RF into making Hazno king otherwise these two will bring down the monarchy.

Chuck really fucked up though. He did. Fergie and Andrew were rightfully eviscerated for these sort of shenanigans. Chuck really fucked up. He looks like someone incapable of keeping his house in order/of even the most basic housekeeping/admin/due diligence.
Congratulations on your VIP status @YeltsinsTank 🎉🎊🎈🥳. Excellent observation as usual 👏.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had to laugh at the tweet, I think by Luca, which said smeg is the American version of Katie Price. So true!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do some people become so obsessed and stan famous people?
All that Beyonce arse sniffing makes me heave 🤮 time to cover it up IMO
arse.jpg

There are musicians, singers and actors that I've admired over the years but I've never thought that their talent means that they are beyond reproach and perfect human beings.

The crazy fans can't stand it if you criticise their idol and can’t have the amazing Kween they love and admire be harassed by plebs. Who are we to judge the amazing other-worldliness of this perfect human specimen? 🤮

Smeggy's stans all need to be assessed for mental problems 🤧 but most of them probably can't go to the toilet on their own 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
@YeltsinsTank really pleased you have become a VIP but there again you always have been.

Keep on Tattling YT your posts are superb❤❤❤

Why do some people become so obsessed and stan famous people?
All that Beyonce arse sniffing makes me heave 🤮 time to cover it up IMO
View attachment 746257
There are musicians, singers and actors that I've admired over the years but I've never thought that their talent means that they are beyond reproach and perfect human beings.

The crazy fans can't stand it if you criticise their idol and can’t have the amazing Kween they love and admire be harassed by plebs. Who are we to judge the amazing other-worldliness of this perfect human specimen? 🤮

Smeggy's stans all need to be assessed for mental problems 🤧 but most of them probably can't go to the toilet on their own 😁
She should give that up now, talent as a voice but this is tacky and tawdry, they just cannot let go can they?? Nice for her kids to see - not😖😖😖😖

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You really are clever @Chita you put me to shame since I do not have an artistic bone in my fat body. I can cook well 40 years in food and drink but duck all else.

You deserve recognition🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅 and have you got any pets to join in the squad??🐴😸🐕🐰🦊
Ginger brother and sister went over the rainbow bridge and also beloved spaniel gone, too.

And I'm crap at baking sponge cakes.
Everyone is good at something.
I bet your cooking is fab.

I think for her Jubilee year, the Queen will gift some new and special titles on family members.
But not on Harry, Meghan or either of their children of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The look on that face! It's a good job his eyes are't lasers - you'd be a small pile of dust in 5 seconds 🤣View attachment 745864
ETA
@jayjay82 hope you don't mind I took the liberty of adding a close up of bitchy turtle's face to show fellow Tattlers what I mean - I just love him ❤
of course I don't mind him being exposed haha
tbh he always looks like PWB has just given a speech in front of him

I have terrapins too 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
They are gorgeous 💕🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
why has scuntie changed his profile picture to his "hair too big" GMTV appearance the other day. He actually thinks he looks good like that doesn't he?

1630838511432.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
@Scotch Mist (cos i ain't quoting Beyonce's buttocks in my posts 🤢).
It must be a newish thing this illogical fandom (thinking of the Larries/1 direction era).
I'm a fan of music and talent but if the musician is a dick I can accept that criticism too.
The celebs (sorry specifically the American set) are fake and sychophantic, ego boosting each other and sell out for self promotion. From that fans who are too dumb to see it for what it is buy into the blinkered adoration without question.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Havent drawn any for years.
Then last year when lockdown meant I couldnt work in my usual job and was stuck in the house I needed to do something to occupy my mind.
So I started drawing again.

The Harkles give endless inspiration for satirical stuff.
Ive just emailed them to Private Eye to see if they'll print some.
How wonderful would that be, to be a cartoonist for Private Eye ? What an achievement, all fingers crossed

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.