Harry and Meghan #136 Ofcom's spoken, now all the crockery's broken!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm.. so much for knowing nothing about him πŸ™„
View attachment 746100

Surely that can't be Smeg - her hair is far too tidy.

As for her wanting to meet the Queen, we can help HM and men in grey suits to put together provisos:

1. Pinocchio and Hairy must relinquish their mobiles on arrival, and be searched for any recording devices
2. Any photos that are taken must be done by royal appointment
3. They should be told NOT to beg for money
4. They should provide a written apology to the Queen for their inexcusable behaviour
5. They should promise to stop this tittle tattling. Only members of this forum are allowed to Tattle!
6. Photos of the Queen's great grand children are made available to the public so Aldi and Lidl need to comply

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thread title suggestion:
Harry & Meghan #137 At last the people begin to get wise to Princess Pinocchio, Duchess of Lies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Hello my lovelies...long time no post but I do look at all your lovely comments. I will say what I have said before, the Royal family play the long game and these two will NEVER win, just looking forward to the crash that will happen. I know we have had the Piers verdict but I think this is just the beginning...more will happen, and I'm waiting.:) P.S. My Cockapoo will join in @Nuttynana, if you want him....he can be a crazy dog lol!!
Lovely he is the first recruit so he can be the General of the Woof squadπŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

I wish they would just leave the Queen alone:

duck orf you devious wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree. Also I can't see William agreeing to this and I'm sure he will act forcefully to prevent it
Isn't it mad that HM is the target for a visit ....not PC dad and doting grandad.... Not PW his right hand man since they were kids .. but going straight to the top ... If we were away and had a kid would we go see the bank manager for example before our parents and siblings ? Let's hope there is a fierce ring of steel around her advising against bowing to their request

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Isn't it mad that HM is the target for a visit ....not PC dad and doting grandad.... Not PW his right hand man since they were kids .. but going straight to the top ... If we were away and had a kid would go we see the bank manager for example before our parents and siblings ? Let's hope there is a fierce ring of steel around her advising against bowing to their request
I am sure there will be advisors and many reminders that *recollections may vary* but TQ is a softie ...and also her christian values stand in the way... have to forgive.... so possibly there will be a meeting...eventually.
I still fear the Hazzards have some sort of hold over the RF..... so a lot of bending rules is going on so nothing too terrible is revealed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Cerberus stands ready for his orders - he can also launch rotten tomatoes - a tin at a time πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…
He is inπŸ•πŸ•πŸ•
Hi Chita, I'm on a new laptop. I did get on my old one but it stills happens on this one. It's just annoying as it is nice to quote peoples posts. Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy as an old pensioner.....hello @nuttynanna I think we are the same...lol!!

Reactions: 12
Wouldn't it be great if the Queen invites them for Christmas but lets them know that she has also invited Thomas Markle :devilish::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Fine, provided she gets the memo that a children's book is supposed to appeal to CHILDREN and help to educate/illuminate CHILDREN...not the Sussex Squaddie parent who buys it, and not the navel-gazing illiterate hack who writes it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a Collie that is willing to join, she licks you so much that you'll just surrender to her love
View attachment 745672
Another georgeous recruit and with her herding skills she will be a great asset, animals are so perfect and innocent and trusting.
She can be the RSM for the Woofers and with her high energy she will give them the runaroundπŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

Wouldn't it be great if the Queen invites them for Christmas but lets them know that she has also invited Thomas Markle :devilish::LOL:
Piers Morgan, Alex Bellfield and Lady C would work tooπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ί

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That would be really funny πŸ˜„

I'm losing patience with the whole bleeping family now. I really don't want a President but the royal family need to do some serious work now to get the public back on side. Their PR needs to improve or they are done. Obviously 'Republic' will be asking for a referendum when the Queen dies.

Most still have respect for the Queen but not so much for any if her children (particularly Charles and Andrew).
William and Catherine have some fans (although a lot of people think they are really boring).

At this rate Charles may have to hand over to William because his reputation will be sinking to Andrew's level. It actually wouldn't surprise me if he has to abdicate due to ill health.

The royal family really need to sort out these tawdry tales of corruption or they are finished.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Angela Levin hints HM is in a catch 22 situation
I would say that this is the ideal time to say nothing. They won't just turn up if they haven't been given the go ahead but also can't say she's being mean if she hasn't replied .......... Win, win situation rather than catch 22.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't have a dog or a cat but if you're up for some diversity, here's a very bitchy turtle, fully annoyed to have been moved from the tank for 5 mins for maintenance, and no one asked if he was okay.
I have terrapins too πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Chita, your drawing is just so good. I feel your talents are wasted on the Harkles!
I agree, have you always drawn cartoons ?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have terrapins too πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I agree, have you always drawn cartoons ?
Havent drawn any for years.
Then last year when lockdown meant I couldnt work in my usual job and was stuck in the house I needed to do something to occupy my mind.
So I started drawing again.

The Harkles give endless inspiration for satirical stuff.
Ive just emailed them to Private Eye to see if they'll print some.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
There is a weird shitshow on twatter between Dan Wootton and Scabies and their respective fans. With ProScabies loons claiming that Scabies is a NYTimes best selling author and Dan is secretly in love with him and upset at his love being scorned/unrequited by genius Pooper Scoober.
And so many of the same proscoobie psychos are also rambling about TQ "knowing her place" and apologising to MM as they are the rightful heirs and future monarchs.

Eye roll

Also there are a LOT of antimonarchy leaks happening and suspect it is Hazno/his wife as the Chuck leaks date back to 2017 events, so prewedding yet post engagement announcement.
And the announcement of TQ funeral plans - staff are looking into who leaked it based on the version of the plans that were leaked. How much you wanna bet it is a preMegxit version ie between 2018 and dec 2019?

Just reminds us that the agenda is to get TQ to pop her clogs and Chuck to step aside.

Next there will be a "leak" about William.

The agenda is to blackmail the RF into making Hazno king otherwise these two will bring down the monarchy.

Chuck really fucked up though. He did. Fergie and Andrew were rightfully eviscerated for these sort of shenanigans. Chuck really fucked up. He looks like someone incapable of keeping his house in order/of even the most basic housekeeping/admin/due diligence.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Havent drawn any for years.
Then last year when lockdown meant I couldnt work in my usual job and was stuck in the house I needed to do something to occupy my mind.
So I started drawing again.

The Harkles give endless inspiration for satirical stuff.
Ive just emailed them to Private Eye to see if they'll print some.
You really are clever @Chita you put me to shame since I do not have an artistic bone in my fat body. I can cook well 40 years in food and drink but duck all else.

You deserve recognitionπŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ… and have you got any pets to join in the squad??πŸ΄πŸ˜ΈπŸ•πŸ°πŸ¦Š

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow seems everyone and his brother have fallen over each other to wish Beyonce a happy 40th birthday - Reese,Orka,Ellen,Ed Sheran etc etc - the list seems to be mahoooooosive - oh dear poor HW - she only got McCarthy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hark! the sound of crockery flying across the Montishithole is so loud that Hazzno has had to put ear defenders on the chickens πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“
(Putting aside I thought Beyonce was already 40 and that I think a sychophantic video is a pile of πŸ’©).

That is a BIG ego slap, international A listers (Inc biden's wife) video birthday tribute to Beybey whilst M had to make a video with 1 person trying to be witty and superior with a teacup and saucer🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.